Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1507) Sanctuary - From On High

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Truce looks between Crowley and Valkyrie dubiously. It seems presumptuous to him that Crowley would just bring in anyone he wished into their Cabal without first speaking with him about the decision. He remembers seeing her briefly at the memorial service. At least she had met Einstein before now.

Despite his misgivings he smiles softly. Valkyrie appears pleasant for the most part so he doesn't wish to bring up what could be an embarrassing discussion. Likely they would all be discussing the matter of the new addition soon enough.

"A pleasure to meet you, Valkyrie. I look forward to speaking with you further. But for now I think I may partake in some refreshments and then head back to the Sanctum. Good evening to you both." Truce nods respectfully to her and Crowley before departing their company.

Truce exits scene

2. Likes Cayce, Yumyumcrow, West liked this post
    L
    LoneRanger

Everything was going to close and so I stand up. I look around. People started to move on; to the refreshment table. Let the fireworks begins.

E
    Ermac

Hearing Star's idea of fun, Ermac laughed as he departed. It was worth talking about that later on at the Sanctum. That and other things. Tonight was a pleasant relief.

Ermac exits the scene

C
    Casitive

I'll give this 24 more hours.

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 32

You do not have permission to view the list of names.