THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"And what are you supposed to be?" asks Konrad as he lets loose his shirt again to inspect the daring Daeva. "Motorcycles, huh? Scarf and cowboy boots? Either it's going over my head or you've got strange taste in clothes." Konrad smirks playfully if unapologetically.

M
    MrBrightside

When Konrad says Philip's name he nods, "Yessir."

He found it hard to believe anyone had an easy childe-hood. That or it was possible the Gangrel had always been deranged, but there were exceptions he supposed. Philip's own time as a protege was brutal. Yet, he wouldn't change it for the world. The struggle paid off tenfold.

"Me?" Philip gestures at the offensively ugly outfit he's got on. "I usually have exquisite taste in clothes...This was apparently a drunken purchase." Drunk or high or beaten halfway to torpor. "No, tonight I am the monster that haunts you for years. Regret.." There is a chuckle, and an eye roll. If nothing else, Philip could blame the outfit on bad parenting.

"Anyway, how've you been Priscus Roth? Preparations for the Seneschal's celebration are going well I hope?"

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Ha, clever," remarks Konrad, backing off from his insertion into Philip's personal space. "Regret, huh..."

A flicker of a memory.

And he's pulled from it just as it comes. "Oh, right, yeah, the party. Yeah, it's all ready to roll. Though I don't think there'll be any fireworks, but maybe that's for the best. Gerald and Marco've got the rest covered. You met Gerald last Court, I think. Marco's one of your Clan, so you'll probably run into him at some point. Hope you drop by for the festivities."

No foreseeable problems otherwise, unless no one shows up. Konrad guesses that's another thing he aught to do tonight, a little advertisement.

"But I'm good otherwise. How 'bout you? Getting adjusted? Your family here in town have got a lot going for them. That should make things easy on you."

M
    MrBrightside

Regret indeed. Philip had considered for a moment calling it Buyers' Remorse, but that lacked the melodrama of Regret.

"Oh I will be most definitely be there. Why, missing a party, especially one like this, would be a loss." Who didn't love a good party after all. "And to be honest, I'm a little relieved there won't be fireworks. Last thing we want is a horde of vampires frenzying en masse." A sort of sadistic joy fills Philip as he takes a moment to imagine a dozen Kindred on the beach being overtaken by their Beasts. Blood, gore, and one hell of a Masquerade breach. At least then, no one could say Carthians didn't know how to throw a party.

"I've managed to settle in alright. It seems the last Court was only yesterday, though. I'm still meeting new people." The mention of Marco was interesting. "I take it Marco is a fellow Carthian? What's it like being one here in Sacramento?" A sly grin creeps onto his face. "It is an Invictus domain after all. It can't be easy..."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

The smirk remains as Konrad indulges in a similar fantasy, though there's really nothing to stop anyone from bringing their own fireworks and bringing it to fruition.

"Yeah, Marco Fernandez, the Myrmidon for The Movement here in Sacramento. Means he's the neutral party when we get down making decisions within the Covenant. As for what it's like, I don't have any complaints. I've always been unbound before coming to the city so it's still a pretty fresh experience for me. What's it like being an Invictus in an Invictus Domain?" he asks in return.

M
    MrBrightside

A neutral party. Who had ever heard of such a thing? "It's good to know that the Daeva are pursuing leadership in numerous covenants. I have to admit, though, an impartial third to any political organization strains belief. Everyone has an agenda." Philip's face forms a look of curiosity. "You are the Gangrel Priscus, why did you not rise into leadership within the Movement? Clearly you have the credentials." A Kindred without ambition was an urban legend to Philip. He scarcely doubted they existed. If they did, they were dangerously selfless.

"As for being a member of the Invictus...I haven't been to a meeting here yet, but I imagine it'll be pretty standard. Lots of stuffy formality, plots for world domination, and delightful perks of membership." He winks at his Sesame Street counterpart. "I'll let you know if it has any surprises."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Some of it's the responsibilities, being a Priscus keeps me busy and I've got a lot of side projects. Or I guess you call them agendas, heh. But the rest is seniority. Both Gerald and Marco have a history with The Movement while I've just started in it. But the thing about leadership within The Movement is that everyone's got a say in how things are done. Titles don't entitle you, they're duties, services. So I've got no problem leaving the work to others. But even without a rank I help out where I can."

Konrad's eye catches the Sphinx as he makes his way around Court. An interesting choice. Konrad returns the respectful nod David Regan gives him and gestures subtly with a come hither bend of his wrist to see if the Shadow so chose to.

His invitation doesn't interrupt the flow of the conversation towards Philip. "I suppose I figured their meetings to be like that. You know what, I just realized I used your first name. Always slips my mind, didn't mean to be rude." Konrad gives a light tap against his temple, though he doesn't seem that concerned about the slight. "Let's see how my memory is. Rue? Revery? Nope, no good. Help me out here."

M
    MrBrightside

Konrad makes his explanations of the Carthian arrangement and Philip simply nods. He's never been a Priscus. How could he possibly understand? Still he can't fault the man for his choice. Even if it was a dreadfully boring one.

The arrival of the Sphinx was almost missed by the Daeva. That one is quiet.. Yet, it was a good costume. Philip offers a friendly nod in return, though he doesn't make the same invitation to join as Konrad.

"Honestly, with just the two of us or in social settings you're free to call me Philip. Invictus titles still tie me up from time to time. In Court it might be best if we stayed at least a little formal..."
    He smirked. There was a pleasant thought. "The last name is Reveneux. Rev-in-oh." The enunciation was done in genuine concern. "It's some bastardized creole last name I think. Who knows? It's been a long time since I asked a mortal relative about it." Philip laughed. God...it'd been 80 years or more.

"Who is the Sphinx? I don't think I've met him."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Headless Horseman approached, nearly seven feet tall with the trappings of the costume.

Beneath dark, heavy fabric, Asa was free to bare his teeth slightly at the feel of the other predators. The Beast within sought to give substance to the facade of the monster without -- perhaps even by ripping their heads off. It was always worse when The Man was irked, and pushing down the seething rage overshadowed any curiosity about how many others might do the same behind their own masks this evening.

"Good evening."

Asa spoke louder than usual, projecting his voice through the baffles of the thick clothing over his face.

"Excuse my intrusion, but I overheard the most curious thing."
    Thick leather gloves creaked quietly.

"What gives either of you the impression that this is an Invictus Domain and not My Domain?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

10. Likes Dark Passenger, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

The figure emits no Beast, and while he cannot see the face he recognizes the voice well enough.

The Savage Priscus bows quickly and awkwardly. "Your Grace. Good Evening. Sorry about that. I didn't think to correct him, or myself. This is Philip Reveneux, a new addition to Your Domain, via Priscus Cordoba. We were just having a chat about Covenant practices," explains Konrad, staring at the Prince's thigh-high boots before rising back upright, though with his head slightly declined.

Konrad leaves Philip's question unanswered for the moment while giving the whole of his attention to the Prince.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread