Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Many Meetings I

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Memories of the woods echoed in his mind like watching a move at four time reverse speed with the exception of a few moments that he felt so intensely like it was happening to him all over again, and others which were as fleeting as the sensation of deja vu. Within the stream he was able to pick out something that sounded relative to what the man had spoke of. There were many rituals or was it just one long ass one? He couldn't be sure, but there were oils. He remembered them searing his skin upon contact but rapidly cooling and evaporating. The second question brought a halt to the movie flickering in his head. "Huh?"

"Oh..yeah, I've..done that before"

I think, or am I trying not to remember?

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Teeramus liked this post

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

A chuckle burbled from Aeneas lips. "Ahs says he remembers. Hey! It was kinda like that fer me too. It was Big Ben an' the others who found me. Took me in and taught me the old ways. Yessir. Thems all injins." A strange look crossed his face as his crude words issued forth: fear; respect; maybe even love. "So they made me a member of their tribe. Now a the time, ahs just thought it was their tribe. Not their Tribe. If ya know... Hung me from a tree they did. Like the braves of old. Said ah's one of 'em naow. Gotta learn to respect the land just like they did... Anyhow you lone wolf? Or you got pack?"

Aeneas addressed his question to the new Iron Master. While he did, he scratched behind an ear in a very undignified manner, face contorting in an animalistic pout.

Chris wonders how best to answer about his pack, he has been offered a spot in Chucks pack but he assumed that there would be some sort of ritual or something to make it official, as with seemingly everything else to the People. "I guess not officially, I'm supposed to be joining with a pack lead by this guy named Chuck though, you know em?"

Kevin Swift

PRE

"Yea, it's funny, last time I was here, most of Chuck's pack showed up and none of the Granite Watchtower. Seems tonight its in reverse." Kevin notes as he looks around, half expecting to spy another Uratha to show up to join them.

"Do you mind if I ask how you meet Chuck?" He asks as he returns his gaze to Chris in a curious tone.

Chucks pack? Was there a whole crew of people that he was now aligned with that he didn't even know existed? Chris decides against probing the subject further without risking revealing more of his ignorance. "I came to the city a few days ago and I dunno, I just kinda found myself here...the Tur? Honestly I can't really tell you how I found this place, it was as if every road lead here and no matter which route I took I always ended up heading right back in this direction. Once I got here I met Chuck was like you can join with me...and so I did."

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin nods thoughtfully. "Did he talk to you about recent history?" He asks Chris curiously.

"Things have been rather eventful these pass months after all." He adds.

Chris tightens his lips and screws his eye brows while trying to remember and shaking his head, "Nnno not really. The conversation didn't last enough for all that." When Kevin speaks of recent events Chris considers leaving it alone but he knows that if he is gonna stay here he needed to get a feel for the people he would be dealing with, fuck it, he bites, "Whats been going on?"

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas grinned wickedly.

"We's been at war, boy. Big war too. See's them Pure... They hide over the river. But they got themselves organised. They got themsel's a real Elder an' he forced all them there Anshega work together, right? Called him Grandfather, they did. One tough bastard him ways. Anyhow they poured over the river and ran over all before 'em. As ah see it, only a few of us Moon Tribe people survived the big push an' we were, like, kicked out o' town. Naow it took a while but we's put together a plan. An we went after that Elder an' took him out. Took a while but we did it. Killed him an' burned down his house..."

Okay so that was a little dramatic - but there was titanic winds and wolves waring their war forms and much destruction. Kind of like burning the house down from a certain view. Hell... the addle minded Irraka probably remembered it that way.

"King's End earned his name that day. Was him that bought Grandfather down." He nodded his head respectfully to Daniel Turner .

Aeneas' eyes narrowed. "More than that... some of the others went an' rescued the kin of them Reclaimer's. Theys says that them Anshega had their kin as... in-sewer-ance. So then the Reclaimer's helped us against the Pure. And the Pure fell back." The Irraka blinked. "Reclaimers are fucking weird dogs, boy. Theys ain't raight in the head. But they ain't Pure. So I guess thats alright. Ah think."

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel simply nods as Aenaes describes the events of that night. There is little left to be said beside the fact that they did what had to be done:

"The Anshega... They threw severed heads of our brothers and sisters at us and threatened to finish off us all. They always had an advantage in numbers, it seems, but it was the organisation and the fact that they found their away through the barrier keeping the halves of town from each other that nearly ended the Urdaga here".

He makes a pause, thinking what else to add:

"You see, this was Anshega land once. I'm no Cahalith but one of us came here. Flame 'o Man, his name was. He and a number of ours sacrificed himself to give a foothold for us, and it would be a damn shame for us to be the ones to fuck it all up".

The mention of Reclaimer's gets a nonchalant shrug from the Rahu:

"Guess we'll see about those guys. They seem less than both us and the Anshega and this is what worries me: they just took whatever they liked from both Oaths and threw out the rest, as if you can just swear to whatever the hell you want..."

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin nods his head in agreement as Aeneas and King's End speak. "Well, if anything has taken offense to how they swear their Oaths, it'll make isn't opinions known in its own time." He remarks.

"With them being mentioned, has anyone spoken with them recently?" He inquires as he looks around at those gathered, looking towards those who've been here longer then Chris.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last