Watch

Many Meetings I

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas watched the interchange between Jeremiah and King Slayer with interest. They flick once or twice to where Kevin stood.

"Aww shucks, man. Ahs don't know if you are but ol Aeneas is. Ahs thinkin' things be fluid naow, whut wi' us pushing north an' all. This place is sacred, sure is ah sees it. Might not be the best meeting place but ahs thinkin' thats up to them thar Alphas to say." He shrugged. "Ahs Menina. All meeting places an places o' refuge are sacred, yar?"

He might have rambled further had not Chris spoken. The Irraka's head swivelled atavistically as Aeneas turned, eyes initially narrowed with suspicion. New wolf. New scent.

"Ah see yuh. Ahs called Aeneas." Guarded language from a guarded tongue.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel's nostrils twitch at Chris' approach. It would have been so much more helpful if the sense of smell actually told you whether a Werewolf is Urdaga or Anshega but alas, no such luck. The only good thing is that they hate each other so much, blending in as a spy is pretty hard. And not like they'd send someone who looks like a rookie.

"Yes, still Tur. Though getting the one Downtown should also be on the list", - he nods at Chris, - "I'm King's End. You new in town?"

Jeremiah gets an understanding smile:

"Well, at least we knew what we were walking into when we attacked Grandfather. Several Packs, holed up in a house with sentries and all manner of shit. T'was a glorious battle but I'd rather not do it soon. Managed to control the damage though so the Lunes don't seem to be too pissed off at us".

Taking a quick moment to book mark the page he was browsing, Chris tucks his cell phone away and addresses both guys that introduced themselves, "Yeah that's me, the new guy" he says with a nonchalance that comes from being all too familiar with being the 'new kid'. Throughout his life Chris had moved around from state to state following his parents careers, it was one of the primary reasons he spent the majority of his time behind a computer screen. Why bother making nice with people you will never see again? "So is this like the wolf club hang out spot or something?"

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

An eyebrow raises. "This is Tur." An arm swings out slowly to indicate the Dog Park as a whole...maybe the new guy is that new?

"It's not the Lunes I'm worried about King's End." Jeremiah shifts his attention back to the wolf with a Name. "Two houses burned down."

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

"Herd problems!" Aeneas shrugged, clearly not thinking the situation through. Dry washing his hands, the Irraka rose and deposited his mealy eyed gaze on "the new guy." "You got branding?" In his mind, that summed out the questions of Rank and Tribe. Maybe even of pack.

Chris raises an objective eye brow, what was this guy asking him exactly? If he had been branded? Oh these guys were out of their doggy minds if they thought he was about to ally himself to be branded like some kinda cattle. "Brand me? Hell naw I aint neva been branded. Whatchu mean?" a layer of tension spreads itself thinly, he knew it was to good to be true.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin nods in answer to Jeremiah's question concerning Bridger and Jean, his attention then goes towards the new arrival. He listens as the others ask and answer question, he gives Aeneas a skeptical look as the man dismisses the burning of two houses as Herd problems.

"I think what he was inquiring if King's End has received a new Spirit Brand for what happened in the wake of our two prong assault upon the Pure." Kevin supplies to Chris. "I'm Kevin by the way." He adds.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Woah woah hold on." Jeremiah raises a hand and shakes his head. "Spirit Branding."

"They are a measure of our actions as Urdaga. Are you a Ghost Wolf as well or do you belong to a Tribe?" The Ghost Wolf's head tilts to the side as he regards the pup.

9. Likes Teeramus liked this post

Chris retracts some of the energy and protest he put forth before, of course this was some sort of magic wolf thing, he would have to remember to not take things so literally. He tries to answer the question as best as he can, "The people that took me were Iron Master, so I just went along with it. Didn't know what else I was supposed to do really."

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"They ever draw on your body with oils or blood or something? I know that Rituals are odd after the Change but you've been exposed to or seen a few at least by now. Especially if you did get initiated into the Iron Masters."

Jeremiah takes a moment to let that sink in and looks around for Tony Ward. The man had been visited by Sagrim-Ur right?

"You know how to shift forms and step across to the Hisil right?"

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last