Watch

Many Meetings I

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Summer is coming. It might not be there yet, but its coming. Its in the ground; its in the grass, now green and spongey underfoot; its in the colour of night, as the cold blackness of winter mellows to the deep blue of warmer nights. The street lighting is the same though: stark and tinged with yellow, thick with shadows.

Aeneas likes the shadows. They enable him to slip in and out of places easily. He also like the refreshing scent of cut grass, still lingering, that hangs over the dog park. Council workers did their sweep today and while the aroma is all but gone, those with attuned senses can still detect the faint odour. Maybe that is why he is alerting the world to his presence as he arrives, sniffing loudly.

Its night and the dog park is empty. Street lights burn like a rank of sentinels, casting sharp branches of light across the park that render the place mysterious and otherworldly. When the rangy hill billy with his low cap, flannelette and slack jaw quietly appears, the park develops a sudden edge of threat. It doesn't help that he pads to the middle of the park - the middle of Tur - and squats, hands idly playing with the grass clippings left behind from the days maintenance.

Head cocked to one side, the Irraka waits to see if any other wolves still mark the ground as Sacred.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

A black wolf with a white spot on its chest sprints across the street onto Tur. Taking a moment to look around it pushes off the ground and rises to stand on two feet in the form of Man. A hand fixes the button on his left sleeve that got dislodge as Jeremiah looks at the guy squatting in the middle of Tur. His hand graves the hunting knife in its shealth on his right side before Jeremiah walks towards towards the man..wolf.

"Evening"

Jeremiah

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

"Ah see ya," Aeneas rolls the words out of his mouth. He stands slowly. His stance is neutral, but with his legs apart just enough to be a tad threatening. Head still leans to one side. "Theys call me Aeneas."

His eyes - small, feral things - alight on the knife with approval.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin walks into the dog park, it takes him a few minutes to spy a pair standing there. As he draws closer, he recognizes both, although he's more familiar with one of them then the other. As he gets close, he greets the pair, "Hey you two. It's been a while since I've seen either of you, Jer, Aeneas."

"I hope you've both been well." He adds as he comes to a stop at near Jer as he considers him to be a friend while Aeneas is someone who he's seen around but never really interacted with.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Jeremiah" The well dressed wolf says with a grin. "You were involved with the Pure thing right?"

Jeremiah waves to Kevin as the Iron Masters walks onto Tur. "Hope you are well also Kevin, how are things?"

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

"Ah wus. We licked 'em good. Heh heh!" Aeneas chortled. "Was you involved in the great hunt? Ah's sure there wus many Anshega to go around."

The slow witted Irraka vaguely recalled Jeremiah from the tense first months of his stay in the city, when the Pure seemed laid their spoor at every corner and there was no respite, no sanctuary apart that offered by the owl man at the extreme south of the city.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Tired of the constant paranoia and Herd work, the Kingslayer finds his way to the Tur to spend an evening among his own People. He looks as rugged as ever in his heavy leather clothes and black sneakers but a new shadow has firmly settled in his eyes. A debt to Luna, not yet repaid.

He approaches the few Wolves gathered some old friends some - faces he didn't expect:

"Hi Aenaes. I'm King's End" - he offers a handshake to those willing to take it, - "Kevin. And I remember you, you were here when the hall shabang started. You find what you were looking for? Sorry, don't remember the name".

Kevin Swift

PRE

"Well, I'm doing rather well and I hope you have been well as well." Kevin replies to his old Alpha before turning towards Aeneas, answering the question, "I was part of the group who rescued the mother and daughter. Not sure if the fire at the end claimed an Anshega's life or not. We did a number on one upstairs as we were getting the family out of the house, got knocked out cold."

"King's End." Kevin greets with a nod of respect towards Daniel, taking a moment to recall what he had been looking for last time he'd been in Daniel's presence. "Well, given the number of twists going on concerning the endings of the packs I've joined, I do believe I can't recall what I had been looking for last time we spoke."

"I'm rather hoping to meet with two of the Uratha. Jean and Bridger, as they expressed interested in forming a pack with myself." He admits. "I'm hoping at least one of them will show."

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"I was told to head to the house with the family in it. Told there were people who needed help. Wasn't told there would be a pack of pissed off Pure waiting." Jeremiah laughs then shakes Kings-End's hand. "Jeremiah" Eyes appraise the slayer of Grandfather then hop to Kevin.

"Jean and Bridger? New Wolves to town?"

"You all still claiming this area as Tur?" Priorities, there's a list.

10. Likes Matamune liked this post

The moon illuminates the dark, revealing the shadowed silhouette of the young pup. Through the darkness only the glow from his cell phone reveals the face filled with turmoil and uncertainty. He was stepping onto the Tur yet again, sure to meet up with more of them, more of his kind. It takes him awhile but eventually he strolls deeper and deeper into the territory, already he can sense them, partially through their scent, but strangely he could swear that he could almost sense them.

Such things were still a mystery to the rookie wolf, to him this world was still just anightmare, a bad dream filled with dark magic and horrible beast. How was ever going to survive this life? In his heart he knew the truth, that this was all just a mistake, a fluke, or possibly a sick joke, surely there were better candidates, what could have possibly warranted him to be a werewolf, shit he didn't even like being outside for very long let alone living as part of the wilderness. Just thinking about it turned his stomach upside down.

His reservations would have to wait though, because he was now getting closer, close enough to see them, close enough to be seen. He pauses in his tracks and speaks his name before anyone even gets a chance to ask him first, "Hi, I'm Chris"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last