Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1505) The Haunts

THREADID
    A
    Angel Ducard

I make my a few steps away from the rest so I can speak to my boys alone. I am aware others can, and more then likely will, be listening. But that isn't the point. The point is to have a direct conversation. Because other's opinions are invalid. This is family business.

"Gentleman, you are no doubt aware by now that Julian has left the domain. He asked for me to express his sorrow at having to depart so rapidly, and to assure you both that if it were not of the utmost importance, he would have stayed."

I pause for a moment, allowing time for what I said to set in, if they didn't already know.

"Now, on to business. A Clan Whip is needed. As you have both been here for a equal span of time, I believe you both are up to the task." Little white lies... "Shall I pick, or will you two decide for yourselves?"

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth had few illusions about his ability to act as Whip. At this point in time he doubted he could hold the position or do the best job of it either. Not only was the the potency of his Blood lacking; the fact was even with the Beast hidden he would still be viewed as less than any other vampire. And Kindred weren’t the kind to take orders from any they viewed as vermin. If he were to accept the position of Whip, it would basically be putting a giant ‘kill and depose me’ sign on his back. Add to that his lack of persuasive ability or physical prowess... No it would be better to support Sergi, generate some good will, and continue to form a base of experience and power.

“To be honest Priscus Ducard, I think Mr. Lukyanenko would make the better candidate for the position,” he said.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

B
    BDeHaven

Sergei's suspicions were now confirmed mr. Durand had left the domain. With just three of their clan present in the city he did not think the position was necessary however traditions must be maintained. Also who was he to argue with his Priscus and besides as Kenneth just said he would make the better choice of the two.

"If that is what you all would have of me then I would be honored to take the position." Sergei says bowing his head to the pair.

A
    Angel Ducard

"Very Good, thank you for making this an easy transition. Mr. Lukyanenko, please make certain to familiarize yourself with His Majesty's laws. As clan whip you are an ambassador of those laws. Remember, even more now, your actions represent that of our clan." I look to his majesty, take a moment to pause and maintain my composure. "We shall now present the clan to his majesty. As per his laws, final acknowledgement must be given by him or his chosen representative. Be on your best behavior please."

Sergei, don't forget to update your wiki page please.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.