Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1505) Heaven & Hell Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 11 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
    A
    Angel Ducard

"Good Evening your Highness." I rise from my curtsy and approach the leadership. "Hello Harpy Star, may I be the first to congratulate you on your appointment." I give the newly appointed Harpy a polite bow of my head.

"Thank you for granting Clan Nosferatu this Audience. In accordance with your laws, may I as Priscus of the Nosferatu, present Mister Kenneth Gilroy of the Lancea Sanctum and," Gesturing a little further back to point out Sergei, "Mister Sergei Lukyanenko of the Invictus."

Jojo, Viv, Chris, and Gerald continue here...

B
    BDeHaven

Sergei bows towards the Prince upon hearing Angel give his name. He decides to play it safe and stay where he is unless directed forward. Well it there are definitely worse things than being over looked by the Prince, like drawing to much attention. He thinks rising from his bow and waiting with a composed face.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth stepped forward, coming even with Sergi. However, when the Whip didn't move up as well, Gilroy hesitated a moment. He didn't want to seem like he was overstepping his position but the Prince had given him leave to approach, so he continued.

Gilroy bowed again. The sharp angles of his joints twisted into an impossibly subservient posture. Even after rising his back stayed hunched and Gilroy's eyes darted around fervently. Anytime Kenneth tried to meet the Prince's eyes, his own would slide off to one side. He stayed silent until given spoken too.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

There was a brief eyebrow raised. Harpy. Somehow there wasn’t much for Velma to rejoice at but it was a step forward… which meant it was something more circumstantial, maybe due to the recent wave of carthianism sweeping through the city. She felt like starting to pull their legs one by one!

”Thank you Priscus Ducard.” The Succubus produces a polite nod and a smile despite the woman’s terrible greyscale complexion… how odd! Only worse was the smell that seemed to have crept somehow…

The Ravager managed a smile to both Nosferatu, she thought about leaving but then decided against it. If the Prince wanted her away he would have asked for it anyway and besides she might as well start making use of her recently re acquired title.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

7. Likes West liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Eyes flickered over the collective Haunt Clan.

Eyes moved, but lungs did not. A hint of an odor, but somehow it seemed to remain despite his stilling of his breath. Of the tens of dozens of Haunts he'd seen, and dozens of different manifestations of their Curse, it had always struck him odd...

It's always the smelly ones that come to Sacramento.

Well, that wasn't true. Some of the others, he'd banished below. Or Freddrick had. Still, it was annoying, to have one sense so continually assaulted. He wondered briefly what a former Harpy --particularly fond of Haunts-- would have said. He also wondered how annoyed Velma was that he'd made her wait before re-instating her.

"Thank you, Priscus Ducard,"
    he spoke, finally drawing air. The smell did not worsen, and so he continued. "If you've Acknowledged them, so be it."

Asa smiled politely. It was subtle, and perhaps she'd miss it. Perhaps not.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

A
    Angel Ducard

In those few words, eleven of them to be exact, his majesty told me everything I needed to know. Clan Nosferatu is recognized by the leadership of the domain. Beyond that, and more important to me, I am recognized as Priscus and granted the powers there in. After all, his majesty did say all the other Prisci.

"You honor Clan Nosferatu your Highness. As it's representative, I thank you on the clan's behalf." I politely curtsy and return the smile that he deigned to give us. An honor all on its own. I mean a smile like that, on a face like that, what isn't to like...

It is both rare and funny to me, that I have no idea what else to say at the present moment. He is so far above me. At the same time, any attempts at small talk would be a waste of both of ours time. In addition, he would see through any of my false interest in nearly blink, of this I am certain.

"Come along gentleman, we should not want to waste any more of his Majesty's time." And I hate small talk. "If we may be dismissed, of course, your Highness?"

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

His conversation with Katya and Richard ended, the Savage Priscus lingers about in Court proper, keeping a wandering eye on the attendees. His gaze lingers mostly on the Haunt Priscus as she presents herself to the Prince. At least her Clan didn't have any black sheep that seemed to be at large.

Konrad finds a wall to lean on and considers his evening agenda, remaining visible to anyone who should need his rapier wit or pleasant company.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, thank you."

And thank god.

Asa offered a congenial smile with the thanks to the Haunt Priscus. While some might be thankful that the entourage of Nosferatu was departing, his gratitude was directed at the notion of real estate. Tenancy, to be exact. He'd half expected some song and dance about how many fangs the Clan had and thus how badly they needed a Regency.

"Attention, please."

Asa raised his voice slightly, and waited for conversation to die down.

"The only official business of the evening is to recognize Angel Ducard and Konrad Roth as Prisci of their respective Clans, and Velma Star as my Harpy. Unless anyone has any grievances to bring forward, enjoy the rest of your evenings."

Another evening; another shuffling of Titles and names.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

12. Likes Yumyumcrow, Wod.Infant, Cayce liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

That was fast!

After Asa is done addressing the domain Velma whispers a few words to his ear.

”You make it so hard for me to dress up to the occasion… if I knew I would have brought red...” Maybe it was her way of saying she still felt outside the loop.

She knew Asa would get the message, maybe the Ravager was afraid someone else was diverting attention from her... or maybe it was her way of letting it show, just enough to be noticed and to pass her concerns or to have them mistaken as her own fears.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

14. Likes West, Cayce liked this post
Page 8 of 11 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread