Ended
Watch

Terri's super secret campaign office!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

Kyle takes a moment to digest the information, working around all the nuance of speaking in public about Lost politics. He isn't sure who the runner and poet are, but can't argue that a few good words would probably do the trick. As long as they are the reasonable type. It seems to him that Terri would rather go down a more diplomatic path as well.

"Sure, yeah. So if we were to, say, do a little campaign thing for you with some of the other members of your club... what would be our selling points? What would you do that Mrs. Jasons wouldn't? Or hasn't?" He pauses to sip some more of his drink. "Unless you mean you have other plans. Cuz, you know, I can't speak for Coco directly, but I think we're both on board for helpin any way we can." Long as she doesn't ask me to kidnap children and drag them into the woods, anyway.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Of course I'm on board! Don't you worry, Terri, I shall see this done! Well, Kyle and I shall," Coco amended, giving Kyle a playful pat on the arm. "Though I must say, I'm surprised that you have to ask, Kyle. I think it's perfectly obvious what Terri does that Jasons doesn't...but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to hear from the actual candidate we're cheering for."

Faceted eyes moved back to Terri with an inquiring look.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri smiled graciously and thought about what made her so different from Betony Rue. She wasn't exactly one to blow her own trumpet, she tended to let her actions do all the talking, and so this was harder than she thought. And that was exactly when the answer came to her.

"Think of everything Mrs Jasons is. The whole package from top to bottom, inside-out. Imagine her in her entirety, everything from her shawls through to her grimace and death-stares....I'm the complete opposite," she grinned before nodding sagely. "I'm not perfect, and I know this. Its the reason I still work hard despite everything I've got. Betony has knowledge that I don't but what I have in spades is the ability to bring the best out in people, to bring them hope and to challenge them to do better. That is why I should be in charge. That is what I bring."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

Kyle blinks a few times, but maintains his smile for Coco's sake. He actually hasn't had the pleasure - or perhaps displeasure - of meeting Mrs. Jasons. Rumor has it she can be terrifying to behold...

But to the pat on the arm from the Claviger, he nods in Terri's direction. The sovereign-to-be seems to have more to say on the matter, so Kyle listens politely. After a moment, he's able to form his own opinion on the matter.

"Hey... yeah!" He offers Coco a knowing smile before turning back to Terri. "Even I could see that. Ever since I've met you, Terri, you've been nothin but a pleasure." Thinking back on their conversation at his first Court appearance, the Minstrel couldn't be more sincere. "Nobody is perfect. But you'd land pretty damn close to the mark in that position."

He pauses, a moment, with a more questioning look crossing his features as the gears in his head turn. "Do you and Mrs. Jasons have a good relationship, Terri? I only ask because... maybe she can still play an important role in your club if-- when you step up to the plate. You know? Advise you with all of her knowledge and whatnot."

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"It's possible that she doesn't even desire the leadership role. Perhaps for one more interested in the pursuit of the club's goals than the actual club itself might relish the opportunity to give the responsibility back to another," Coco theorized, picking off a bite of muffin with her fingers and popping it into her mouth. She chewed quickly and then resumed her speech.

"Oh yes, that's how we should spin it. After all, it's clear that Terri is just as qualified in most regards,"
    she said, a theatrical sniff of the Bishop's mantle punctuating that point, "and yet she is also more able to unite and aid all of the club in pursuit of their goals, rather than sit atop a mountain of expertise and merely wait for the others to climb it."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

6. Likes Forn Clakes, Travisc06489 liked this post
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri graciously took their kind words with a content smile, swirling her drink with a spoon, moving the froth around.

"Ms. Jasons held a very important position in the club, one that is still vacant ever since she took control of the leadership role," Terri explained neutrally, as much as she could given the surroundings. "Naturally, that position would be hers once I am in charge again. I have also been thinking of others in the club; Milo Chernobog once wanted my current position. From what I've heard, he would be able to take over my current role once I have stepped up. Nathan is currently without a place and I would seek to change that."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Mien

Mien

PRE

Kyle nods along, slowly, taking the shifting of various roles into consideration. After a moment, a curious look crosses his features again.

"Sounds good, I guess. But how's gonna work? Everyone else in the club gonna have a vote? Or... would we have to convince everyone individually?" Another sip. "Just wonderin about the logistics, I guess. Cuz it sounds like we've got a plan."

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"You should speak with that fur ball, Morgan," Coco declared, delivering the insult with an entirely casual flair. "She and I have no love lost, after all, but that is not true of all in Terri's club. Ava and I shared a rather harrowing experience together, so I'm sure I could persuade her to support the campaign. Nathan and I are also on fairly good terms, but perhaps that is also the same for you, Kyle. Either way, one of us must speak with him. The other can speak with Milo Chernobyl. I think that would be a fair campaigning effort."

10. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Mien

Mien

PRE

"Soooo we should go make some calls, right?" He snaps the fingers of his free hand a few times, looks off at nothing and bites his lip. On the last snap, he points his finger at Coco like a pantomimed gun. "First step is gettin people on board. You take Milo. And Ava. Pretty sure her gal-pal thinks I'm weird, anyway. I'll talk to Morgan and Nate. Next step? Terri talks it out with Ms. Jasons. Sound about right?" He fires out each half a thought in quick succession, then looks between the two ladies for feedback.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Indeed it does, Kyle. Let us set about making this dream become a reality," Coco declared, "after we finish our repast, of course." The muffins were simply delightful, after all, she thought, popping another bite of muffin between her teeth.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread