Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Eternal Consilium III

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    M
    Mace

Mace hesitated at the doorway, looking up at the sight of the Museum before them. "What do you think are the chances we'll actually not be interrupted by official business tonight?" she asked, sparing her date a glance. She smiled up at him. "At least I don't have anything planned this time." Still, plans or not she had to make herself relatively available. She took a deep breath, and lead them inside.

Once inside, she looked around the gathered crowd. She shot Pepper a smile, and sent a quick wave to Faye and Striker. It still surprised her that she recognized every face in the room. It seemed like just yesterday that she and Pepper arrived in town in the first place. She looked over at Ermac , "Shall we start with the buffet? Maybe we'll even have time to eat something."

Fluke walked into the museum, finding his way to the room where the other awakened were gathered. He had been here once before, during a similar gathering for folks in the Concilium. Thus, he knew that he could expect some decent food to snack on, while socializing with some of the other locals. As he walked into the room, his assumptions were confirmed, which brought a smile to his lips. The Libertine didn't waste any time as he walked over to the table with the food and coffee. That's certainly one of the perks of showing up for these things, he thought to himself.

The Acanthus looked around the room, noticing that his Cabal mates had not shown up yet. Well, they were technically not an official Cabal yet, but surely they would take care of that when the opportunity presented itself. Regardless, he felt slightly better about how things were going for him, figuring that he was slowly finding his place within the puzzle that was Sacramento. Just as he was thinking about such things, he noticed Ermac walking in with his date.

A smile formed across his lips, as he offered a wave to the Obrimos and Mace , who he hadn't technically met yet. He knew that she was the Moros Councilor, and obviously had some thing going on with his Cabal mate. Regardless, the girl seemed nice, as far as he could tell, and he trusted Ermac's judgment. "Hey," he said in greeting as he noticed the girl glancing in the direction of the buffet.

Time to meet the Syndic's girl...

E
    Ermac

Ermac did not wear a suit this time. Choosing a polo and jeans with a heavy wool coat. The Theurge looked around curiously, "I have to say I haven't been here before. Definitely a nice place." He was glad to see the gathering of Awakened. A sigh of relief escaped his lips. No screaming matches tonight. "The buffet would be nice," he replied to Mace. The approach of his Cabalmate brought him to pause. "Hey Fluke. Good to see you buddy!"

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Museum. Mysterium. Almost rhythms.

Maybe. Following the signs Arthur makes his way to the concept gallery. Seeing Pepper he nods to her but doesn't move to interrupt her conversation.

Arthur instead steps to the side inside of the doors and waits. No sense making sudden movements when there's problems in town. Still...boring.

The wand gets pulled out of his pocket by two fingers and Arthur begins to twirl it waiting to be acknowledge by anyone.

attire
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

T

Striker gave up on getting a drink, seeing only coffee available. "Yeah I guess so." He replied to Faye. "I mean even since I've been here there's a bunch of people that have moved on disappeared or something. And a bunch of new people have come in too. Hell, some of the new people have left already. I guess some people just don't wanna stick around. But yeah. Always seems like there's new folk around. I guess that makes it tough for the heralds makin' sure they're all legit ay." he said.

Striker gave smiles and nods of acknowledgement as more unknown mages came in. "So yeah. Lotsa new people to meet." he added without making a move. He waited to see if Faye would join a conversation or just hang around and chat to whoever.

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein looked around at all the people showing up. Not a whole lot she actually wanted to talk to, really. There was the other councilors, who she needed to meet, but they were off doing their own things, for now. Pepper and Avis were off having their little conversation, she'd talk to them later. She didn't relish the opportunity to talk to those two. It probably wouldn't go well - one of them would expect an apology.

Her eyes drifted, and fell on Striker. She needed to talk to him too, since she'd have to actually judge him on his crimes later, and she doubted anyone would stand up as character witness. The Councilor approached the Mage, over by the drinks, letting an easy smile slip onto her face. "Striker, right? I was hoping we could talk." A nod was also offered to Faye, who Einstein didn't know, but if she was hanging around Striker, meeting her would be a good idea too.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Striker, Einstein & Faye Continue Here

A
    Asp

Asp smiled at Pepper as she was engaged in conversation, then turned to face her Cabalmate with a grin on her face. Totally buying it. "Dude. Hook a sister up. I'd go to a movie marathon with you. I mean, if work gave you a couple of sets." As folks began pairing up, she muttered, "We should've brought the Papa John's tonight..." She glanced around, then looked curious about something.

" Star , is it just me, or are we light on Guardians lately? I haven't seen Ariadne or Nous, and with Zoey gone..." At that last, her face fell for a moment before she composed herself. Her hands, however, flicked out a different story.

i miss her

The real topic of discussion, obfuscated in the words, but so clear for the Threats.

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apparently no one cares about the new guy. Explains why things are a shit show. Or maybe the Arrow's just waiting for Arthur to do something stupid?

Arthur slips his wand back into his right pocket with a sigh and walks over to the only two mages seemingly not hiding away. He stops a respectful distance from Star and Asp .

"Are these things normally this...blah?" A small hand flick indicates the room itself and the boring mages.
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

10. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Was Miach deaf?

Maybe he should yell. Or, at least repeat it. Just, louder. Being a hypocrite is always fun, because there were totally people talking to him, too. But eavesdropping. No, he was Totally Not eavesdropping on Einstein and Striker --or at least trying to. That whole, Not Obvious, but it's kind of obvious when you're spaced out from multi-tasking or focusing too hard on something else. Yeah, just staring.

Really, someone needed to make a Spell for that. An eavesdropping spell. Move a little sound, maybe store it for later. There probably was. A spell. There was probably some rote every other Order knew but kept it secret from Guardians because you just don't hand pyromaniacs a lighter.

Guardians?

"Uh. Yeah."
    He'd noticed, too. Which was insane. Was he really The Last Guardian? A nod answered fingers, rather than his own hands, because of the new person. Zoey? Totes. It seemed strange he'd talked to Avis about Zoey, but not Asp. Sometimes, maybe sometimes, he forgot that Asp wasn't just Always Happy.

"Oh. Uh, hey. Ummm, maybe?"
    Greenish eyes flickered over the Salesman. That was the vibe. That smarmy smile and In Your Space attitude. Nobody's jelly of a little charisma and good looks. At all. Nobody. Just means nobody's probably gonna be buddies, either.

"Do, uh, like. Have you met Crowley?"

First things first.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

12. Likes Kelreth liked this post
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.