Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Like a Walk in the Park

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Emrys

PRE

With the Archangels cast aside, Emrys had moved onto plan B.

Not that plan B was a bad thing. He respected Ermac's willingness to step up to the plate when he needed to, even if he didn't pay the most attention. And Fluke? Same Order, same Path, barely talked. He was a guy Emrys would have to like and cooperate with one way or another, which really didn't seem a steep order given how friendly the guy was.

And thus the idea to cabal up came to be. With the Charter being what it is, joining a cabal handed over the rest of the rights Solitaires were currently neglected. Really, why wouldn't he call up the others for this?

A small pavilion to the side of the path was claimed by the Enchanter. Unlike the Assembly meeting there was not a display of snacks and drinks this time around, merely the three bottles of water Emrys had stashed into his pack since he knew there would likely be a lot of talking.

Pot 2 Time sight and Armor
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-02-11 18:42:54 Emrys rolls 6 to Imp Temporal Dodge (Time+Gno+HS-2 Advanced Prolong) (10 Again) 9, 2, 5, 8, 5, 1 2 successes
    2015-02-11 18:42:29 Emrys rolls 6 to Imo Temporal Eddies (Time+Gno+HS-2 Advanced Prolong) (10 Again) 8, 3, 3, 9, 6, 5 2 successes

E
    Ermac

Garbed in a heavy coat and gloves, Ermac's GPS on his phone dinged when he approached the park. This is the place. He pocketed the device as strolled through the park. With a curious glance about surveying the area. Would be nice to have picnic here once it gets warmer.

The Theurge waved to the Enchanter when he appeared in sight. Walking up to his peer, he greeted him warmly, "Good to see you. How's it going?"

2 Supernal Vision, 2 Unseen Shield
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-02-11 21:35:11 Ermac rolls 8 to Unseen Shield (Gno + Forces + HS) (10 Again) 2, 6, 8, 3, 5, 9, 7, 3 2 successes
    2015-02-11 21:34:49 Ermac rolls 7 to Supernal Vision (Gno + Prime + HS) (10 Again) 5, 3, 10, 4, 6, 9, 4, 3 2 successes

Having received an invite from Emrys to talk about a potential Cabal, Fluke headed down to the park where such a meeting would take place. He had tried forming a Cabal early on when he had first arrived. However, things hadn't worked out when his friends decided that Sacramento wasn't to their liking. Ermac had been part of those conversations as well, so the Metropolitan was at least familiar with the geeky Obrimos and the sorts of things he was looking to achieve.

All of us Libertines. It feels a bit like déjà vu...

Perhaps things would be different this time. He didn't know Emrys well, but he could tell that the Acanthus had strong opinions and was very vocal. That could be both a blessing and a curse, depending on how one looked at it. Regardless, Fluke knew he needed a Cabal, especially considering the language of the Charter that had been discussed during the most recent Concilium gathering.

Flying solo ain't gonna cut it.

As he approached the other two Libertines, he offered them a quick wave. "Hey guys," he said, a sincere smile painted across his lips.

Emrys

PRE

"Hey Ermac." Emrys says offering him and the inbound Fluke a wave. "I'm doing good."

"So, three Libertines interested in a cabal." Emrys said looking back and forth between the two. "I kinda think with the Lex and Charter the way they are it'd be good to cabal up, but I have no idea what you two would want out of the deal. So I guess the obvious place to start is what do we want here?"

E
    Ermac

Ermac held up a hand. "One moment please." He wove the Supernal down from the Aether into the Fallen World around him. The sound of their conversation would not carry beyond them. "Just precaution," he smiled. "Yes I'm all for a Cabal. Let's discuss some options then." He gestured inward, "I'm good with technology, obviously. What do each of you want to do?"

1 Influence Sound
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-02-13 10:53:47 Ermac rolls 6 to Influence Sound - Gnosis+Forces (10 Again) 7, 8, 2, 7, 7, 4 1 success

Emrys

PRE

Emrys shrunk slightly at the act of will woven around him. He was fairly certain he knew what it was, and he trusted Ermac enough not to fuss about it, so he didn't say anything. A quick what's that would have been nice though.

"I'm good with research and people. Also got experience with Time and Space, which is always useful." Emrys looked back and forth between the two. "I'm more interested in what we want from a cabal, like is a Hallow and Sanctum enough for everybody or do we want goals and a mission statement right off the bat?"

Fluke nodded at what each of his fellow Libertines said. "I think that forming a Cabal is definitely a good idea," he said to the other two. "With how things are going, it seems to be the safest bet if we want to be protected by the Concilium's laws and all." The Metropolitan paused for a moment, considering what the other two were discussing.

"You know, talking about goals and mission statements may be the way to go," he said in response to Emrys. After all, being on the same page about such things would definitely be crucial. "With the three of us being Libertines, I'm sure we will find plenty of common ground," he added after a brief pause, a friendly smile forming across his lips.

E
    Ermac

"Those will definitely come in handy," Ermac replied to Emrys then to Fluke. "We ought to see if we can fill a niche," He adjusted his coat around his neck. "We've seen how little communication goes on. We ought to make an attempt at dispersing info to the rest of Consilium."

Ermac cast a glance to Emrys, "Before you say it - The Column should still remain active. It never hurts having an extra set of hands who can handle combat."

Emrys

PRE

"Eh." Emrys said to Ermac's last piece, shrinking in his seat a little. "The Column is basically dead from a brute force perspective since it's really only me and Hope with shotguns and Einstein doing the countermagic thing. There's hope as Citizen Agents, but I wouldn't count on the Column for much in the near future until we have time to train.""

"As for a mission statement, focusing on comms is good with me, but we need to be careful how we handle politics after the Panthera Nox incident." Emrys looked to Ermac specifically for the next part. "If you want to do that, it would behoove us to get a Herald in the cabal, and since Crowley already has one, one of us might want to volunteer. Given we already have an Acanthus Libertine in the position I think the choice is obvious."

A smug little smirk and the Syndic shrugged. "Anyway, I'd be in favor of claiming downtown Sacramento as territory since the dissolution of Unbound Smoke leaves it open and it lets us keep an eye on Banisher University easier since it'll be right there. I think it would be good for us to build up contacts in the area to keep tabs on the Banishers and anything else that might show up, unless we are limiting communication to just the Orders?"

Fluke listened as Ermac and Emrys spoke about goals and ideals, nodding along as he listened to what each had to say. "Improving communication within the Concilium is certainly a noble goal," he said in response to both of them, offering them a smile. "I do think that Emrys has a point in regards of having a Herald amongst our ranks if we are going to focus on such goals, and I agree with what he's implying." He offered Ermac a quick wink after saying those words, knowing quite well that the Obrimos could certainly handle the position.

"I have no issues with claiming the Downtown area either," he said as he turned slightly to address Emrys. "I could walk the city, learn some of its secrets and what not." The Metropolitan's smile widened slightly as he said that. "We would definitely have to keep an eye out for Banishers as you have said, and unfortunately I'm of very little use in a fight..." added Fluke after a moment, considering the danger that living so close to the university would mean.

"But as far as the whole building contacts thing, I could work on that," he offered, pushing any negative thoughts about Banishers away for the moment. "And being able to hear the City's music should come in handy with keeping tabs on them as well."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread