Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker sent word through the River City Consilium once more. While it was true that the Archangels were in need of more members, the Consilium needed them more. With war looming upon the horizon, now more than ever people did not need to go at it alone. The Banishers were a known threat and there were still so many unknown threats...

The Circle of Creation was a startling replica of the Westminster from the outside, though within the Arrow Stronghold - the differences became apparent. The religious exterior gave way to a militant interior, and it was easy to see that the area dedicated for today's gathering was normally dedicated for training.

Weavebreaker had left the double door open, with a simple message printed on paper - Come In. Through the foyer, Weavebreaker was busy with the finishing touches for the meeting...setting up the last few plastic chairs.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow
    Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9

2. Likes West liked this post

Miach

PRE

While Miach was reluctant to play into the hand of those political minded characters that had shown off at the latest Consilium, there was still a true fact. In his current situation, he was not contributing as much as he had hoped. So when he had heard word about today's meeting, the Acanthus's heart started to feel divided. The Archangels had once been once a no-no, what with Vae being a member, but it didn't change the fact that they were trying to do something worthwhile, something of which Miach could see himself a part of: protecting Sacramento's Awakened.

Standing in front of the Circle of Creation, he was still reluctant to take the last step. It would not be a betrayal, not yet, but... it would be a step.

He had come, but it was not too late yet to go back. Not too late for him, at least, but it would be for those who'd pay the price for his lack of... courage ? Pictures of Menwel, and various others started popping up in his mind without him conjuring them, as if of their own volition, and the Medstar knew he couldn't go back now if he wanted to be able to see his face in a mirror. Not without attempting something, at least.

Miach entered the Circle of Creation for the purpose of knowing about another Cabal.

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker turned to see who had arrived. She gave a soft wave of her hand to Miach. "Heya. Glad you can make it." With a soft motion of her hand she gestured to the tables and chairs. "Make yourself comfortable and I am sure others will show up shortly..."

"Speaking of which...There is a fellow named Apollo who may be a good fit for the Medstars..." Weavebreaker said with a smile, making it clear that this wasn't just about the Archangels.

Miach

PRE

"Hiya." Miach replied, trying to smile at the kind Mighty. "Thanks for the invite." he said while looking around for a place to sit. There was plenty of it... he was the first one. "Sure..." the tall man replied before electing to take a seat near the wall, over there, far from the entrance.

"Apollo, you say ? I've sort of met him, but we didn't get to talk... thanks for the information. I'll look into it." he said, his mood obviously lightening up. Another doctor ?

"And what about you, though ?" you obviously being the Archangels. Having tasted first-hand what it meant to be only two, he didn't wish it to happen to the Arrow. "How you doing ?"

Weavebreaker

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker gave a soft nod of her head. "Alright, I guess." She glanced around for a moment. "Just helping the Consilium adapt to its decisions..." Weavebreaker couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "Guess things could be worse..."

"Think things will be better in the long haul, but for now we just have to cope with the nonsense."

L
    LoneRanger

Casual beige trouser, and a well ironed azure shirt. A black pin. A book with a pair of notes.

I heard it through the grapevine... A meeting at the Circle of Creation. It's been a very interesting period, especially from the political point of view. After reading the welcome message, I enter with a tranquil pace. After entering, I notice two persons. One woman and one man. A gentle smile and a quick nod.

Hello there, thanks for the invite.

I wait for an answer. Then I ask politely if I can help with something.

Idun

PRE

Idun arrives, her hair is the same as it was during the Counsilium. She's wearing casual cloths, a simple navy blue T-Shirt and jeans. She's got her purse with her while she's wearing silver studs and a simple wooden pendant of a tree upon a leather strap.

"Hello, good to see you two." She says as she approaches the two.

Miach

PRE

With little to add to Weavebreaker's assessment, Miach merely nodded in understanding. Another man then joined them, whom he'd seen at the latest Consilium, thankfully breaking what could have been an awkward silence. "Hello. Nice meeting you again so soon."

They didn't have time to strike a new conversation though, because another Awakened entered, and she was most definitly not a new face for the Enchanter. Idun. His Cabal-mate. The one he was calling that way, at least... he doubted they'd both leave the Circle of Creation unscathed by the evening.

"Hello Idun, good seeing you too." Of course. It needn't be said.

Weavebreaker

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker regarded the newcomer for a moment, listening to his gratitude with a soft nod of her head. "Your welcome." Weavebreaker shook her head softly over the inquiry for help. It didn't seem like too much time passed before another had joined the little gathering and with a soft wave of her hand she welcomed Idun to the meet and greet.

"I am Weavebreaker." She said, following Idun's lead for introductions. She glanced between Idun and Miach for a moment. "I know Apollo expressed interest in getting on with Sutter." She gave a soft shrug of her shoulders as he held concerns, but she would let him express them.

L
    LoneRanger

So how was it? There is a cowboy on the top of a roof with a telescope. Waiting for the sheriff to come. When he spots the sheriff coming, he warns the ... and then the bell of the church emits its sound covering his words. So the people ammassed below asks him what did he said. This process continues until the Sheriff comes to town...

I look around, wondering if there is a slippery when wet sign. Here we go. A gentle, soft smile.

Thank you, Weavebreaker. I am Pelican. It seems you need to speak privately with these fellow Mages. Listen, I'll have a cig just outside here. Previous Councillor, my homage

This said, I move just outside.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread