Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1502) Meeting of the Mighty

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    A
    Asp

"Your best is all we can ask." Asp smiled at the new Councilor. "You know the issues with the Charter that need addressing. Something I'd suggest is getting to know well the duties and authorities of Consilium officers - Heralds, Sentinels, Councilors, Provosts and the Heirarch. There's a fair bit of stuff each position can do in the course of their duties, including affecting someone's standing, recognizing or removing recognition, and that sort of thing. You'll want to know what each can do."

Einstein had said some things that were pretty silly. Asp wished to see to it that their representative never did that again.

"That's all I've got, Councilor. Hopefully you'll find the work enjoyable."

Wrap it up, go to Path Status?

E
    Ermac

Ermac nodded to Einstein, "I think that's all that needs to be said. I'm glad you've decided to keep me on retainer." He had his assignment to find a Cabal. "Other than that, Councilor Einstein, congratulations."

Good to go.

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein looked around, nodding. "Alright then. Since that's everything, I guess...you're all dismissed? Or something." She stood to leave. "Meeting adjourned." She really wished she had a gavel right then, to make it look official. And also because it would look really cool.

She turned awkwardly and left.

Meeting adjourned! Good scene!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.