Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

(Reeve's Office Hours)Open Scene Spent
    PRE

Description of the Office

Another night at the office. This time Chris is not only waiting for people to arrive, he's busy drawing some lines on a map - of Sacramento. His laptop is opened on the table as well, beside it a folded letter he recently got.

Beside all the things that are already going on in the Domain, basic patrols and security still need to happen. Now that's his responsibility. And he's so stupid to fire one Deputy without finding a replacement or two.

Time for change.

This scene is open for anyone, but some people ( Chrisie and Forn Clakes ) might want to take this opportunity
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha is neatly attired in an English style school uniform: a neat straw boater, a black blazer...a pair of scholarly...yes, she'd admit it..."Hipster" style...spectacles are perched daintily on the end of her nose, she wears a short gymslip which daringly shows her legs to mid thigh. Her raven black hair is tied into two very long twin tails, each tied with scarlet ribbon bows.

A swift glance would reveal that she's using her C-Leg.

She emits no Beast.

Exuding almost tangible sweetness and innocence, Martha hobbles to the Reeve's chamber and knocks gently. Waiting for permission to approach.

Her leg aches. Feeling pale and weak, her C-Leg drags and Martha makes full use of her cane.

"Reeve...?" she asks meekly.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Edwin was meant to swing by Chris' office and tonight was as good as any. Leaving the GT(F)O parked nearby, the Lord of Thuggin' made his way into the bowels of the building, catching sight of Martha's voice, if not her Beast. It was always hidden and Edwin often wondered if it would make him cower with fear or resist in anger? True, with his Aspect, he was always angry but still, the question remained.

Wearing some simple jeans the were baggy in places and a skull-belt, Edwin's Iron Maiden tee was covered by his leather jacket. A pair of white Air Jordan's were on his feet as he sauntered towards the Martha and the office itself.
    Scenes

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha gripped at her cane and frowned as Edwin approached. Not from seeing him, more from the need to focus on controlling her Beast.

Stamping her C-Leg in an urgent action, as if to somehow shift its position on her stump, she tried a shy smile.

"Goodness..."
    she gasped as her Beast was momentarily quelled, "I... it is good to see you, sir!" she chuckled happily, if nervously, to Edwin.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris was just drawing a line on a map when he hears the knock on the door. 'Yes....' he says in a way to say that he would look up in just a second.

Then he realizes it was Martha's voice. He looks up, and there are both the former Herald and his new Deputy.

'Ah, good evening! Please come in,' he invites them to sit in two chair at the desk with a simple gesture. Chris isn't sure whether the two know each other or not, but it appears to be so. Good.

'How nice to see you both.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you, Sen--er, Miss Villiers," Edwin replied, his tone conveying his apology at both his mistakes. It would take some time to get used to Martha not being in a position of power. Although, that was always an illusion. Powerful people could do that, make you feel easy around them; lemonade was a fucking masterstroke.

"You too, I had honestly missed you around Court. I pray to Hel that you are well?"

Which in itself could be mistaken as ironic.

When Chris invites them in, Edwin waits for Martha to go first. He ma be a thug but he was still a gentleman. "Evening, Reeve. All quiet on the Western front?"
    Scenes

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a cheery nod, Martha seems to share a mutual affection for Edwin. "Thank you! I am well enough and I hope you are enjoying health and happiness!" she chirps. Clearly sincere in her well wishes for Edwin.

Before she could ask and explain more, Chris invites them inside. With a respectful nod to Edwin, she accepts his invitation to enter the chamber first and dips a curtsy to the Reeve;

"Good evening, Reeve. I hope you are well, sir." she offers with clear respect. "I too hope all is well with the Domain, sir!"

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris witnesses the short exchange of kindness with a polite smile. Martha is just being Martha again, to wish a Kindred health is interesting in more than one way. But it gives Edwin just another chance to prove what a good guy he actually is.

'All quiet on the Western Front? You wish. All I'm waiting for is an alien invasion, aside from that, I think pretty much everything has happened.' The Reeve seems pretty serious. When he considers other movie classics, that is. 'But as long as the Domain is still in one piece, and some familiar faces are still around, I guess there's little reason to complain.'

As soon as both his guests are seated, he leans forward with a smile. 'Miss Villiers, may I introduce you to the Domain's newest Deputy?' Then all he does, is turn his gaze towards the Skaald.

9. Likes Brownlee liked this post

Martha Villiers

PRE

Nodding as she listens to Chris explains things and smiles with excitement.

"How simply splendid!" she chirps, wide eyed. "Marvelous! Congratulations, Deputy! If I can be of assistance, sir, do please let me know!" and dips a very proper curtsey to Edwin.

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Edwin grinned, thumbs hooking into his belt, teeth flashing.

"Thank you," the Lord replied with a small bow. "I may have to take you up on that offer," he added with a chuckle. He'd never consider himself much of an investigator. Hel, Cluedo was a PITA.

"In truth, I ain't got the foggiest of what it entails but feet first, I always say."
    Scenes

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread