Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1501) Vivian & Edwin

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jan 14, 2015 : 1501 Monomacy Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"In certain situations, I would agree with you," Edwin grinned, the wonderful world of Vivian York literally undressing in his mind's eye. It was pretty awesome. "As for tonight, well, I've never visited this club before. I heard it has a dress code, right? I'm adhering to such code!" he chuckled, thumbs hooking into his buckle. "Just another of my collection. Why have just a plain belt when it's screaming out for decoration?"

A wave and a wink caught his attention, causing Eddie to pause slightly, cocking his head. After their last face-to-face in court, he had been wondering if he had reacted too harshly, the sting of his ego getting the better of him. Sure, he'd rather get staked than apologise, but smoothing any misunderstanding may be in order.

Pussy.

Yeah. Get some.

The tattooed Lord turned back to the Daeva, raising an eyebrow. "Gotta say, this is the first time I've witnessed one of these things; Monomacy. Heard of it but never seen it happen. Any idea what exactly went down?" he asked. Gossip was basically information in one form or another.
    Scenes

V
    Vivian York

“Come now, who wants to see a topless Daeva at a Monomacy duel?” Vivian laughed heartily. “It may be far too distracting for the participants, or audience. Not that I’d be that distracting.” Smirking, she idling winked.

“Besides…. So many women let it all hang out in this day and age that the mystery of what lies beneath has gone the way of the dodo.”

And then, he’s back to business. Such a Ventrue, no matter how rebel he seems. The Daeva half tilted her head. “Well, I’ve witnessed a few in the past. It wasn’t always required in Toronto.” Her gloved finger ticked up into the air.

“As to your other question, first, may I touch one of your tattoos?” There was a method to her madness, not as mad as the inked Lord may have been. But, he seemed fairly sane compared to some she’d met. Normally, she'd just reach out and touch someone. Considering what they were, sometimes asking was a better approach.

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Depends who the Deava is, to be honest," Edwin replied honestly, still smiling, but perhaps starting to feel a little uncomfortable as the only one who seemed to have followed the dress code. Oh wait, there's that guy.

Maybe it's because it's court, the rules aren't so strictly adhered to. No matter how rebellious this particular Ventrue may appear, it wasn't always the best idea in the world to stand out too much. Not when everyone else is a rival and a threat. Especially when one could be viewed in some circles as a heretic.

"Touch away, hun," Edwin said, not being the first time in the world someone had taken interest in his ink. Although, he did wonder just how that was supposed to answer his question. Perhaps it was just an excuse for Viv to get her feel on.
    Scenes

V
    Vivian York

“Mmmm, I’m sure it would.” Vivian smirked. “As lovely as my Priscus is, I’m he’s not one you’d fancy shirtless….”

Or would he.

Her forehead rose, quite pleased the Lord allowed her to touch his flesh. But, more intrigued at the artwork on the skin than touching the flesh itself. Chuckling softly. “Ah, a rose, did for a Daeva from the past?” Glancing up at his eyes a moment, clearly joking. Her hands moved up over his shoulder, then to his pectoral. “Now, sparrows, sometimes can be symbolic. What do they mean to you?” The Daeva’s right hand made a swooping touch across the words on his clavicle. “Undoubtedly this is for blood…”

More importantly, Vivian had closed in, appearing to be looking on more of his flesh. Fingers on her right hand moved down the back of his shoulder blade, which put her lips next to his ear. She whispered softly. “The defender gave out the challenger’s number to a foe.” Of course there was more to that story, but that was the gist of it. She remained toying with the lines on another tattoo, in case he had a whisper-worthy reply.

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

The tracing of his tattoos was pretty epic. All he had to do was not fail by doing something really stupid like looking like a deer in the headlights. When she asked about the chalice, he simply grinned coyly.

The words whispered delicately into his ear. If he had the training to hide his emotions, perhaps Edwin would have perhaps done something cool, like reply in kind, keeping any obvious movements to a minimum.

That just wasn't gonna happen. His head snapped round to Vivian, a look of utter confusion on his face, brows knitting together.

"But....why would someone be so...stupid?" he asked, clearly talking about Michael Travis, whom he understood to be the defender. Looking back towards the gathering at the cage, his confusion turned to instant hatred. There was a lot to say about some people. Trust was not easy, especially when it came to the Gilded Cage.

"Remind me, if he survives, not to hand out my card on a whim," Edwin said to Vivian with a small smile.
    Scenes

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Despite the soft petting going on between Vivian and Edwin, Konrad makes a sound of clearing his throat beside the pair to draw attention. If they haven't noticed him already speaking to the Prince, they can see that he holds a hard-shelled case in hand, but otherwise wears his usual threads.

"Hope I'm not interrupting something private?" he says with a friendly smirk. He feels their Beasts, both familiar yet challenging, exciting him to anger. But he's in too good a mood to succumb to such base urges for violence.

"That reminds me, Edwin. I ran out of those cards I took to hand out," he remarks, hearing the tail end of their conversation. "How're you two doing tonight? Anyone looking for a third wheel?" he says jokingly, hoping to ease in with a little light-hearted banter.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian quickly pulled her head back when the Lord snapped around. She nearly planted her lips in his ear. His reaction wasn’t what she expected. The Daeva would normally wonder if he had something to hide, but who the hell didn’t in a requiem.

It was too bad, toying with his tattoos was more enjoyable than anticipated. “I haven’t the faintest idea, Edwin.” There were a lot of things about the Mekhet in question that baffled her. It really made Vivian wonder how Michael survived thus far. “You’d be right on that thought. Sort of a cautionary tale of contact information…” Thankfully, Vivian had back up plans for that.

“Why Konrad, are you jealous?” Her finger slid down over the Lord’s left pectoral, tracing the ink in a large indicating circular motion. “Isn’t this one fascinating? The way it reaches toward the other?” The Daeva laughed and shook her head. “Really… if I wanted something intimate, I’m sure there’s rooms aplenty here. I’m not an exhibitionist.” Snickering slightly, but it wasn't an indication if that was the truth.

Not answering the Gangrel’s interrupting question, Vivian heard Asa’s announcement of clearing the cage. “Quite splendid. It appears the duel is about to take place.”

Vivian did see Chris Wooding appear. Her hands didn't move from their current position on Edwin. But she smiled to the Shadow Reeve with a soft wink.

Katsuro Tomori

Galloway limps up to the group, having spotted a familiar face. His beast riles in it's cage, hidden behind Augusts human veil as he recognizes new faces. The Lord waits until an appropriate moment to join the conversation then speaks...

"Good evening Mr. Bridges!" he said with an easy going smile. "It has been far too long."

He looked at the Rebel Lord in all his tattoo'd glory, curious as to what kind of reception he would get in return.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Facepalming. Edwin had learned a thing or two over the last few years and if fate was a thing, this would be a perfect opportunity to do so.

Konrad's comment on running out of his business cards was just spectacular.

I need a burner.

"Please don't tell me you've given one to Mr. Travis?" his husky tone drawled sarcastically, smirking. Not merely at the comment but at the contact being made by Vivian, but when she mentioned the duel about to start, his attention moved towards the cage.

Then his Beast snarled like Axel Rose on a morphine trip, thrashing in his chest and wanting to tear the polite Lord a new one. Still, composure. He was working on it.

"Mr. Galloway. Longtime, no see," Edwin grinned. "Been a while since the rose garden, right?"

Basically, you ain't my Priscus no more, son. Step off.
    Scenes

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Ha, nope," answers Konrad to Edwin before turning to Vivian next at her question.

"Damn right I'm jealous. Wish I had abs like that. I'm just too lazy to put in the work," he jokes, going along with the playful atmosphere between them.

The Prince's announcement and the start of the duel distract Konrad from what he was going to say next, and the Savage turns to observe the cage with interest and attention. If they are standing within the cage, Konrad will exit the barrier along with the others. Once the announcement is finished Konrad looks back to his present company.

"Damn, I was hoping to get some bets going before it started," says Konrad without all that much disappointment, snapping his thumb and forefinger as one might kick a litter can down the street. "Ah well. So no, didn't give Travis anything. He did ask for some special ammunition before the duel but I didn't know enough about the guy to warrant sticking my neck out for him. That's why I called you the other night, Edwin. Should make for an interesting fight either way."

Looking to the unfamiliar Lord in their midst, Konrad feels the surge of a Beast rising to challenge him, angering his own in a silent battle of wills. Konrad is only silent a moment while staring at the man before introducing himself. "Hey, stranger. I'm Konrad. Pleased to meet you," he says semi-informally.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread