Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Fresh Blood) Blood in a Bag

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I am sorry, but I am not following your train of thought." Allison was clearly confused with what he was going on about. "What dirty business are you even talking about?"
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

R
    Rantifusa

The Gangrel sighs "Someone tried to kill those men, and all they were doing was carrying blood bags. Do you know who else does that kind of attacks? Drug cartels, Arm dealers..."

"Someone is taking this..." while pointing at the box "...very serious, serious enough to kill. So there is clearly a dirty business behind this attack"

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Just pause for a moment." Allison twirled the umbrella back and forth for a second. "Why would drug cartels or arms dealers be after blood bags?" Allison had already figured that the driver probably knew about as much as Bobcat did.
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

R
    Rantifusa

"No, no, no... I didn't say that, I was comparing both situations... Let's start again" If Bobcat needed to breath he would take a deep deep breath before explaining again.

"There is a van, carrying blood... nothing illegal about it, nothing wrong. Just a van from a lab carrying blood. That van gets attacked... by gunshots. The driver dies and the other guy is severely injured. Why would someone try to kill them if it was not related to the van load? Someone is working about this AS IF it was drug dealing. Do you understand now?"

"Now, the guy who survived must know something, at least must have seen the attackers."

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Honestly...?" Allison rolled her shoulders. "If they are after blood then you should go to the source. If the guy is in any shape to talk, he probably doesn't know anything and seeing his attackers isn't going to give us much."

"Do you think there is potential for the people who attacked the van for the blood, to go after where the blood came from?" Allison wasn't sure if he really understood, but was slowly walking him that way.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

R
    Rantifusa

"I don't think they are after the blood itself, they didn't steal it. Maybe they just wanted to send a message, maybe they just wanted to screw the delivery... But you have a point, there may be some information in the lab itself... the thing is that going to the lab is far more dangerous. If we don't find any information in the hospital, then yeah, let's try our luck in the lab"

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison nodded softly. "Okay."

"I will tell you that they are probably equally dangerous, but we will play it by ear."

"So, shall we? I am staying downtown."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

R
    Rantifusa

"Great. One more thing. I don't think we need the box anymore, we should leave it behind... a pity to waste all that blood."
    He stares at the box.
    "Do you want it?"
    ----
    "Now... do you have a ride? I can take you there" he says, offering her his half-helmet.

"But first let's go by the accident site. It's in our way downtown. Maybe we see something there"

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison rapidly shook her head. "No no." She said, though there was part of her that wanted to at least try it. She glanced upwards to her umbrella. "I don't have a ride..." She glanced to the half-helmet and then back to her umbrella. "What should I do with this?"

Allison really didn't relish the idea of playing around on a motorcycle in the rain. Frankly, she wasn't dressed for it. Still, she had already waited for a while and sticking around even longer for a taxi wasn't going to be all that much better for her outfit.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

R
    Rantifusa

"Ok, I'll see you in your hotel, what's the address? I'm gonna go to see the accident first."

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread