Ended
Watch

Cabal Up!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Emrys

PRE

With the conversation seeming to draw to a close, and certainly moving past where he could contribute, Emrys looked to Weavebreaker.

"When's a good time to meet the other Archangels?" The Enchanter asked curiously.

I get the impression we're nearing a good place to stop?

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper takes down the numbers of people who give them, and in return hands them a card with her shadowname and cell number on it.

Yep!

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Truce offers his contact information and takes down the others numbers. "Thank you all for your eagerness in this matter. I wasn't certain when coming here what to expect, but if nothing else we can unite in the spirit of cooperation. I hope this results in a fine Cabal for us," says Truce hoping to inspire some camaraderie among Einstein, Gyges, Crowley, and Damascus.

Looking to Pepper and Weavebreaker in particular he adds, "And thank you for arranging this meeting as well as providing us with your advisement."

Same!

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley shares his contact details, confirming the details of the meet as he does.

To Gyges specifically, he adds: "Okay - as far as I know, know territories roughly go like this: Panthera Nox hold down Arden Arcade; Veiled Threats keep tabs on West Sacramento; the Archangels have claimed Folsom and parts east of there; Unbound Smoke have a lock on down town Sacramento and the area immediately around it; Rosemont and Rancho Cordova may or may not be under the watch of the Independent, Jammer - his club is out that way but I haven't met the guy and I don't know if he cares or not." He paused, mentally calculating. "That would leave anything south of the Lincoln Highway, Central and East Sacramento, North Sacramento, Delgado Hills, Carmichael and McLellan Park open for exploration. Fair Oaks and Citrus Heights, too - if we want to push out that way."

A little louder, for the benefit of the nascent Cabal. "I reckon we start off in South Sacramento - its the only spot where the Consilium really doesn't have any coverage."

I think we are done here. Time to start Hallow hunting

5. Likes Whisper liked this post
    E
    Eris

“Well if you’re sure.” Her smile didn’t falter at the other woman’s confusion, and Damascus offered a shrug to the provost before reaching into a jacket pocket and producing a small steel case.

“I think it would be a good idea if we could get a hold of each other as well, something might come up and the ability to contact one another would probably be handy in any case.”

From the case she withdrew a half dozen business cards with her cell number on the back. The Shaman passed one to each member of their prospective Cabal and one to the Provost, accepting their card in turn.

I quite like the sound of Citrus Heights myself, but it’s probably just a name. There won't be oranges growing by the roadside.

“That sounds like a large area with no coverage, makes sense if we take a look at the South then; shall we start by the river and go from there?"

Leylines follow geographical features, don't they?

Sounds good to me.

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper really did have to clarify Crowley's error. "We're Gardenland, not Arden Arcade. It's a small neighborhood, but that's all we can expect to take care of." Truce at least, was only thanking her for advisement, right? She so hadn't set this up, and credit were it's due, it was all Weave.

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein shrugged and nodded. "Alright, I'll meet you guys there then."

Fine by me!

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker couldn't shake the smile from her lips even if she tried. She pulled out her phone, gathering and texting the numbers. Her attention moved to Emrys with his question. "Anytime is good. What's your number?" Weavebreaker asked as she held up her cell, still in the process of texting out her number to the other numbers she had entered in.

"Just let us know if you need anything to help." Weavebreaker offered to the newly forming Cabal, before her eyes moved to Pepper and Asp. She gave them both a soft nod of her head, smile never faltering of fading.

Thank you guys!
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow
    Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9

C
    Cross

End scene!

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread