Ishani finally found the door that matched her room key and unlocked it with a bit of a huff. She was very disappointed in the Bloodhunt and just wanted to be done with it all. She ushered Twist into the room and securely closed the door behind them. Then, she moved to the window and made sure the heavy drapes were closed.

There was only one large bed, with a thick coverlet. Taking the coverlet off the bed, Ishani draped this over the window as well, in the hope of keeping any stray sunlight at bay.

"Well if that wasn't a monumental waste of time." She growled, turning to look at the rest of the room. "I have no idea why Asa gave them an hour to leave the city before allowing us to hunt them down. Unless he never intended for us to find them to begin with." She walked over to the bed and flopped down upon it. "Sometimes that man makes no sense to me."

Twist was quiet throughout the check in process and in following Ishani up to their room. She could sense the other woman's frustration fill the room as she secured it against the soon rising sun. Stepping in after her she gave a small twitch to the coverlet over the window to cover a small hole that had gaped open when Ishani turned and then herself turned back toward the room.

"Agreed- if he hadn't given them that hour..." Twist trailed off, partially because there was no need to restate the obvious. That she and Ishani could have been to the museum in an hour, a place where there was a solid chance the two Bloodhunted kindred were, and ended the Bloodhunt successfully, was already obvious to Ishani.

Partially because the sight of Ishani flopped on the bed drove home the fact that their was in fact only one single large bed. She couldn't help it, a slow smile curved her lips. "Oh I don't know-- sometimes I like how your man thinks" she laughed, a low sound that chased away some of Ishani's frustration filling the room and replacing it with something else entirely.

Ishani quirked an eyebrow, but smiled. "Oh really?" She said, her tone becoming playful rather then aggravated. "Care to elaborate on that? I am sure he would agree with you though, regardless of the reasoning."

Twist smiled and moved to the low dresser that rested against the wall at the foot of the bed. There she began to divest herself of her knives, slowly pulling them from her boots, thigh sheath, forearm sheath, it went on, placing them carefully on the wood surface. But it was nothing Ishani wouldn't have seen before from Twist, hell- Ishani probably knew better than to think that Twist had actually removed all her knives when she finally turned around to face her again.

"Well- he snagged you didn't he?" Twist reached up to her hair tie and with a deft snap, broke it releasing her hair to fall in waves down her back. "And knowing how well you and I could work," just a touch of emphasis on the word, a little direct eye contact, a sultry smile, and work was very possibly not referring to the Bloodhunt work, "together, he made sure to give us the opportunity to do so," Twist stepped up to the foot of the bed.

Ishani sits up and slides over so she is sitting directly in front of the other woman. She is laughing the whole way. It wasn't that what Twist had said was that amusing, it was the memories her words invoked.

"I think the snagging was more of a mutual effort." She said seriously. "However, you and I working together..." She looks up at Twist coyly, a guilty look clearly on her face. "That wasn't just his idea. It's kind of something we've been talking about for a while now."

She looks up and meets Twist's eyes, knowing the statement she is about to make is not a light one. "We want you to join us... in the relationship... and in House Millar." The smile returns to her face, this time it is more of a wicked smirk. "But I get to test drive you first."

Twist was fully enjoying her vantage point, standing in front of the sitting Ishani, but at her second statement Twist shifted her line of sight from straight down to meet Ishani's eyes.

"Wasn't just his idea. It's kind of something we've been talking about for a while now."

Twist couldn't help it again, another smile tugged her lips. This one quirky though, hinting at secrets and past memories, "Have you now?" she muttered under her breath with a soft chuckle. When Ishani continued though Twist left memories of conversations with Asa behind, and focused on her words again. This seemed more than a little bit of tricky relationship issues...and then Twist's train of thought hit a sudden brick wall.

"and in House Millar"

Twist was floored. Most definitely more than just Ishani worrying about Asa's slight jealousy issues coming into play. Most definitely more than Ishani's own slight jealousy issues coming into play. Twist's face showed complete shock for a few moments. And then Ishani's wicked smirk broke through to Twist and suddenly she was back on more familiar ground. Joining House Millar was a massive thing. Dynasties were not to be taken lightly. But it was Asa and Ishani, and she didn't know of two other kindred in the city she was closer too or trusted more.

But test drives...test drives for relationships. Those were to be taken lightly and with much enjoyment. House Millar could wait, right now she had an hour to sunrise and a drop dead gorgeous female to enjoy it with.

"I think I can most definitely handle being run through my paces by you," she responded, her tone matching Ishani's smirk. Twist leaned down and in close to Ishani, "Please- don't hold back on account of me," Twist's voice tickled across Ishani's lips.

~End Scene~