Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1412) Asp, Fluke et al

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    A
    Asp

Asp waved to Fluke, who she had very briefly met at the presentation of the Lex. Wasn't that right before Falstaff had risked his testis by being an asshole? "Yep! How you doing, man? It's been a bit..."

She returned the Apostate's smile --

"Asp is fine. You a full-on apostate? Or just independent?"

She glanced to Darkslide and nodded to him, but her attention was definitely on Truce. It wasn't hostile, per se, but wary. Could he blame her for being cautious? People who had truly embraced Apostacy were security risks.

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker gave a nod to Darkslide. "Sup," she said softly before she glanced back to Asp and Truce. She held a mild curiosity over the answer, but it wasn't enough to keep her fully focused on the two. Her eyes slowly shifted back to Einstein and Darkslide, but she was left in precarious silence as she didn't want to interrupt the current flow.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"Oh, umm," says Truce with some consideration to Asp's question. "Independent I suppose. I've never been officially inducted into an Order of the Pentacle alliance. I suppose I've been somewhat indecisive about that commitment." Truce's admission isn't something he's proud of, but he understands that as Sentinel, Asp may wish to understand Truce's motives. He doesn't want to be unclear about his stance with the Pentacle.

"Are you, umm, representatives of an Order?" he asks of Fluke and Asp.

When Darkslide approaches their group, Truce greets the man with a soft smile. "Darkslide, good to see you. I am just acquainting myself with Asp and Fluke here," explains the Moros. "Oh, and Weavebreaker," he adds quickly, not wishing to leave anyone out. Damn, forgot Einstein. He met her already, didn't he?

"I've been good, keeping busy and staying out of trouble," replied Fluke to the Arrow, offering her a quick wink. "I hope the same can be said about you?" As far as the Acanthus was concerned, the girl seemed nice enough. He hadn't gotten much of a chance to talk to her last time, because Falstaff had gotten in the way, in the way he knows best.

By being a dumbass...

"Truce? Nice to meet ya," he said as he turned to the Moros with a friendly smile. "I did think you looked somewhat familiar...right, the museum shindig!" Unfortunately, Fluke hadn't done much socializing during that event. He had been more preoccupied with stuffing his face and not breaking anything expensive at the museum. "Weavebreaker," he said, repeating the girl's name as he acknowledged her introduction. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Hmm, that's an interesting name. Surely there's a story behind it.

The Acanthus nearly blushed as he realized there was another woman standing around with the group, one he had met briefly during the Libertines shindig he had been late to. "Hey there," he said to Einstein in greeting, offering her a pleasant smile. Just as he had greeted her, someone else joined their group. This guy he hadn't met before, so he figured he may as well introduce himself. "Sup? I'm Fluke," he said to Darkslide , extending a hand out to him.

His attention was then drawn back to Truce as he addressed him. "Me? A representative?" he said in response to the Moros before letting out a chuckle. "Nah. I'm just a Libertine, with no fancy titles or nothing." With those words, he shot him a quick, playful wink.

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

"Heya...Fluke, right? We met. At the meeting." She gave the man in question a smile, seemingly proud of having remembered that. She then turned her smile to the rest of the group, and especially Truce. "Nah, not even close. Pretty sure I'm as new as you are."

C
    Cross

Darkslide smiles and waves to Truce and then to Weavebreaker when he introduces her, and also to Einstein since he recognizes her from the last social night at the museum. Then, when Fluke offers his hand, he hastily wipes his own hand off on his pant leg before shaking with the Libertine. "I'm Darkslide, nice to meet you." he speaks up to include the group "It's good to see everyone. Cool that they throw these little parties every once in a while for us all to hang out. Do the Orders take turns footing the bill or something? Or is all this food, like, an illusion and I'm gonna be hungry again in a few minutes when it disappears. That'd be a trip." He grins, obviously amused by the idea. He seems genuinely curious, though.

He frowns a little at the way "Well, wait. I represent an Order. I mean, isn't that what being in an order means? I consider myself a representative of the Mysterium. Like, if I did something messed up it would look bad on the Mysterium. but that don't mean I'm like a boss or whatever."

He looks at Fluke and Einstein "Is it different in the Free Council? I'm not trying to be judgmental or nothin, I'm really asking."

A
    Asp

"Oh, yeah. Can't complain, really. There's a lot of good work going on right now. People accomplishing things, the Consilium gettin' organized... I'm really glad to be part of it. Plus, I like Christmastime. You getting involved in anything exciting?" she replied to Fluke before returning her attention to Truce.

"Well, I'll look forward to hearing about you finding an Order that works for you, Truce." She smiled at him, but there was something behind it. Expectation, maybe? Or perhaps suspicion? He was probably used to it, being independent; some Pentacle mages thought of people who hadn't chosen a side as just as bad as the enemy. Asp didn't seem to be that, but she certainly was security-conscious.

Then again, weren't most Sentinels?

She nodded to Truce after Darkslide explained himself. "I am the head of the Adamantine Arrow. You got any questions about what we do, you're more than welcome to ask me - and I'm sure any of the other Talons would say the same." A little look to Weavebreaker, as if to indicate her as another person he could ask.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"Yes, we did, good to see you again," replies Truce to Fluke's recollection. He notices that aside from Asp everyone seems to shy away from the idea of being a representative of their Orders, as if the presumption that they held that responsibility brought with it its own hubris. Still, Darkslide's easy-going mannerisms brings a smile to Truce's face as he makes his clarification.

To Darkslide he says, "The food seemed real enough last time, and of good quality. I trust you'll enjoy it."

Truce isn't too surprised to hear that the Sentinel identifies herself as an Adamantine Arrow. He has heard the stigma of their warrior-like philosophies which would suit them as protectors. "I actually would love to hear more about the Adamantine Arrow, Asp. But I've remembered that I needed to speak with the Herald, Crowley, about a matter before it gets too late into the evening. Perhaps another time, if you're available?" He does notice the wordings she uses regarding Truce's choice of Order. There is a certain pressure to becoming involved in the Consilium and proving one's worth. Truce wonders how long he would be able to put off the decision...

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker tilted her head, listening, but remaining silent. She gave a soft nod of her head to both Truce and Fluke in response to their greetings. As much as she wanted to just enjoy the evening, she couldn't help but think of their poor timing; arriving in Sacramento with a war looming on the horizon.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.