THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad stands at a conversational distance from the Italian beau, his hands stuffed into his pockets idly. "Nice to finally meet you under a light. Ale, right? So you're new in town? Who've you met with besides the family?" he asks conversationally. He'd be a peach and introduce her to some Kindred except that he hadn't gotten to know the ones that he could make out. He did recognize Daniella Sage, but he recalls the woman to be exceedingly busy at these affairs, and he hasn't even introduced himself to her before.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A quick nod of her head, “Yeah, Ale works. My name is sometimes a mouth full.” She says with a half grin. “And your name is,” she pauses, thinking, “Konrad, right?” she asks, hoping she got it right. “How’s it going?” she asked.

“Si, only been here a little over a month. Only met one other, Richie, who seemed like a nice guy. He gave me a business card for someone to talk to about getting more ink.” As more Kindred entered, she felt her Beast cower in fear once again. What she wouldn’t give for everyone to have the gift to Mask their Beast. She then shrugs looking around, “But that is about all I have met. Anyone you recommend? Anyone I should steer clear of”

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"That's me. And it's going. So you've met Richard? Yeah, he's a nice guy alright. He was one of the first Kindred I met when I first came to town a few months back. We've met up a few times since then. If that business card he gave you says Drawing Blood then that'd be Edwin Bridges' inking business. Sounds like Edwin's got Richard advertising for him. I've had some work done by him. He knows his stuff."

As far as Konrad is concerned, those were good Kindred to know. He thinks for a moment, wondering if there is anyone she aught to steer clear of, or if it were even safe to speak ill of that sort of Kindred. "As for who to avoid, I'll let you be the judge. There are a few puzzling personalities, but generally as long as there's Blood to go around no one's going to cause trouble." Konrad wonders if he aught to tell her about the Bloodhunt from his first Court, but decides against it. No need to scare her off so soon.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A quick nod before she takes her hat off and runs a hand through her hair. “Yup, Richard, that was him. And you know what, it was Drawing Blood!” she says as an eyebrow was raised with interest. “You got some ink from him? You say he knows his stuff, so you recommend him?” she asked.

Smirking, “Fair enough.” She replies. “You lived in the Domain long? This is my first American Domain, so it has been interesting to say the least.” She says with a laugh.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"I do, I say all those things," affirms Konrad with a mischievous smirk to match hers.

"You don't say? New to the country too? I'm going to take a wild guess, but you're from Italy, right? Man, my old crew always talked about the Old Country. Hope you don't mind if I pick your brain about it sometime." He hopes she's not the homesick type. When Konrad ran with the Vegas branch of the Chicago Outfit he'd run into a lot of Italian-Americans that romanticized Italy's criminal culture, including his Sire. Stuff to do with the Black Hand and notorious reputations of old bosses. Not that every Italian is automatically a criminal.

"But no, I haven't been in the Domain long. Before Autumn I was down South in L.A. and started out in Vegas before that."

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Heading over from the entrance of Court, Edwin was grinning like a Cheshire cat as he joined Konrad, offering the man a fistbump.

"Hey, man, how's it going?" the thug said with some enthusiasm, interrupting the conversation. Eyes drift to the cutie with him and a tattooed had is offered in greeting. "Edwin Bridges, nice ink."
    Scenes

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

When he was correct in picking up where she was from, she offers him a beaming smile, “You are correct! And I wouldn’t mind at all, maybe we can get together for an evening of drinks and you can pick my brain.” She throws out there.

“Ah Vegas, I have heard stories of it. Gambling, beautiful woman and many ways to get into trouble?”
    she asks, “Sounds like fun.” She never shyed away from a good time.

And there it was again, her Beast cowering and begging her to run. As she focuses on fighting the urge to flee, she offers the magnetic guy a smile,

“Ciao Edwin.” Replies the Savage accepting his hand, her grip was firm. “Thanks!” she beams. “I’m Alessandra, but please call me Ale.” As she was kinda drawn into his husky voice.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad gladly taps his fist against Edwin's, despite the grumbling of his Beast. He doesn't mind the interruption so much and wonders if the Lord had heard their mention of him earlier. "Going pretty good," he says in answer to Edwin. "I was just saying hello to my cousin here. Seems you've already got some things in common," he adds, regarding the body art they wear.

"But yeah, Ale, I'm always up for drinks. Hell, I could go for one now, but it'll just have to wait. Vegas is as much as you'd imagine it to be. Maybe we can trade stories. But anyways, this is the Edwin I mentioned before. Careful, he's more charming than he looks." Konrad gives Edwin a knowing smirk along with the poorly-veiled compliment.

9. Likes Orianna liked this post

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"A pleasure, Ale," Edwin said before leaning in a little closer, a coy smirk on his face. "Don't listen to this guy. He's just jealous of how cool I am."

Taking a step back, giving the Savage some space, Edwin chuckled. Obviously, it was a joke, shared between two predators who were slowly building trust. Another step towards something lasting. Perhaps.

"How're you finding Sac-Town?" the Lord asked, thumbs hooking into his belt.
    Scenes

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

While he waited for a reply for Ale and Konrad, Edwin's attention was suddenly drawn to the raised voice of his Priscus as she called out for the Reeve.

Looking around, Edwin noticed the fearsome looking newbie whom Josephine had been speaking with and briefly wondered what could have happened for Chris to have to get involved.

He didn't go over to assist however. Why should he? Sure, if shit hit the fan and came near him, he'd throw a punch or two but beyond that? Trouble weren't worth it, not in a Domain were imminent destruction seemed to shadow everything.

Especially at Court.
    Scenes

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread