An Evening at the Shady Lady

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella had passed the location a few times when she used to patrol, and decided to venture into the Saloon tonight. She knew better then to have her dinner in His Grace’s private Rack, so she had called her Herd.

Fully Blushed, she entered the Saloon, pausing to allow herself the chance to observe the area. She had dressed in a new black and white dress she had found, her long hair braided off to the side in a fish tail braid. Her make-up was casual, some eyeliner and clear lip gloss completed the look.

As she walks up to the bar, she felt her Beast stir in rage. Her eyes look around and settle on some familiar faces, the source for her Beasts anger. It wanted their Blood, wanted them to submit to it being the stronger Beast. She gets the attention of a bartender and orders a top shelf Gin on the rocks.

After paying, and with her drink in hand, she makes her way over to those she recognized Vivian York Premsyl .

“Good evening, how wonderful to see familiar faces.” Says the British Shadow with a friendly smile. “I hope you don’t mind the intrusion.”

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

A
    Angel Ducard

I see the open invitation from the foxy redhead and her danse partner. I was just about to stand when I felt a familiar relentless noise coming up from behind me. “Well hello Mr. Rhoads.” I turn and give his unflinching eyes a unflinching look of my own.

“Well, who am I to refuse such an invitation.” I say, placing a hand to my breast to emphasize the statement. I stand, take my drink in my left hand and loop my right arm through Mr. Rhoads’. He hadn’t offered it, but, oh well… Men sometimes must be made to be gentlemanly…

Assuming Mr. Rhoads does lead the way over to the table, as a proper gentleman should. I give my three new conversation partners a polite smile. “Good evening to you all. Thank you all for the invitation, it is oh so polite of you letting me join in on your conversation.” I pause waiting for my seat to be pulled out for me.

“I don’t believe we have been properly introduced though, although I know I saw you all at the social club, you are all hard to miss after all.” I am adding a bit of flattery to be honest, I had barely noticed the man. The women though, them I saw, but briefly, what with the room being wall to wall with sex appeal. Standing so close to his grace didn’t help the matters either. “My name is Ducard, Angel Ducard.” I say with the confidence Mr. Craig says Bond, James Bond. “And this is my good friend Mr. Nolan Rhoads.” I assume, hopefully correctly, that he does not know those at the table, as we are equally new.

V
    Vivian York

With that, the party of two turned three turned… many Kindred in a non-Elysia establishment. The Daeva had been seeking out a smaller table, but she noticed the large round table off to the side that would easily seat five or a couple more if that’s how the night would go.

Vivian set her drinks down on the table and moved to the back corner. Making an obvious motion to the other three to come over and join herself and Cameron. “Well well, this is turning out to be quite the little soiree, isn’t it?” Laughing heartily but softly to the man who followed her over. Only he and the other man had Beasts that were bothersome right now. She was grateful for that; although those that masked their Beasts may have had a more difficult time, the blonde imagined.

The Daeva stood until the rest had fully joined, clearly not caring who sat where. “Good evening, no intrusion at all.” Shaking her head lightly to Daniella.

“But of course! And, I don’t believe I've had the pleasure Ms. Ducard and Mr. Rhoads.” Glancing first to the smoldering woman with very heavy make-up, offering her gloved hand and to the Nolan who reminded her of the creepy portraits in some of the aristocratic homes from England. “I’m Vivian York, but please, call me Vivian.”

Nodding to the man she began the evening with, “This is Cameron Levine. And have you all met Ms. Sage?” The Shadow seemed to have a presence around the Elysia and Court each time she had been there.

“This place certainly has an appeal doesn’t it?” Finally taking a seat and crossing her legs. The Succubus leaned into the table, quite intrigued at the mixed group of souls.

We are in for a treat…

S
    Shepard

As Angel took his arm Nolan guided them over to the other table.

Though Nolan was certain he could bench press his companion, she seemed better suited to the bar, and so he let her take the lead during introductions. "It is a pleasure to meet you Vivian, Mr. Levine, Ms. Sage." He offered a nod of the head to each. "Feel free to call me Nolan."

"This is a charming bar. I didn't own anything quite appropriate," or even remotely from this period, "otherwise I would have worn something like Mr. Levine. Still the drink selection is good, and who doesn't love a place with bone marrow on the menu?" He laughed a bit at the thought. He hadn't consumed sheep feed in some time. It was beneath a true predator. Nolan had no problem ordering for others, and the food around the bar indeed smelled delicious, but resisting temptation was the measure of a man's faith. Little tests like these were important for Nolan.

"What drew you to this bar in particular Vivian?" She had to be a Daeva, the way she was drawing Nolan in with her eyes, exuding an aura of desire. Let her read a sermon and the converts will come pouring in.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

The friendly stayed on her lips as two others approached. One caused her Beast to again stir with murderous rage, the other, got no reaction. Which was always a blessing.

“A pleasure to meet you Ms. Ducard.” Says the Shadow to the smoldering woman. “Mr Rhoades,” she says with the same smile and upbeat tone. “I’m sorry, Nolan.” Again with the first names, her training screamed at her that this was wrong. But she was not about to argue etiquette with someone if they preferred the use of only their first name.

Looking back to Vivian, “It certainly does, I must confess, this is my first evening here.” She replies before placing her drink on the table and taking a seat.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

When Daniella approaches Cameron smiles delightedly. He quite liked the Mekhet Priscus and Invictus Au Pair. She had been kind to him in the past and was charming company. "Ms. Sage. What a pleasure to see you again." he stands, intending to remain standing until she'd seated herself. The Beast within growled, even at one familiar as Daniella.

Looking over at Angel he noticed she'd been joined by another Kindred with strange eyes. Cameron's blood boiled at the sight of him, the urge to kill him was there and it was strong. But what a silly idea it was. Still, when the two of them approached he had make a conscious effort to shush the monster.

"Ms. Ducard. Nolan. I'm quite pleased to meet the two of you." his eyes lingered on Nolan's for a second. The man had an odd way about him. He wondered what Clan he belonged to. Then he got a good look at Ducard. There was something off about the color of her skin, and not simply in the same way as he saw in himself every night. He suddenly could maybe hazard a guess as to how the two of them knew each other.

Sitting after Daniella he grins when Nolan mentions his attire "I must confess I didn't own this get-up until just the other night. I saw this place and decided on a whim I wanted to play dress up so I sent AJ shopping. A bit of fun to break the tedium never hurts when applied appropriately. I wasn't expecting to see so many familiar faces, but I'm not complaining, and perhaps I should have known better. A place like this draws out all kinds of weirdos." He laughs lightly.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

A
    Angel Ducard

“Oh please Ms. Sage, the pleasure is all mine. And hello to you all as well, Ms. York, Mr. Levine. Thank you for inviting us to join you.” It seems that this has become a much more exciting of an evening then I had originally anticipated, but this is a good thing. Now I can get to know even more of the city.

As the gentleman discuss the wardrobe, which is mildly entertaining, I turn to the ladies.
    “I had expected to have a quiet night getting used to my new home, but running into you ladies is a certainly pleasant happenstance. I know that Nolan and I have only recently arrived, which is another coincidental pleasantry, but have you both been residents of the city for a while? I would just love to pick someone’s brain to learn more about this fair River City.”

S
    Selena

V
    Vivian York

“What drew me? The ambiance of course!” Vivian grinned at Nolan, arranging the beverages in front of her. Realizing she would have to drink at least one of them, she forced the Vitae to do it’s work only to delay the unfortunate purging later. In both cases, a waste of alcohol and precious blood. “I’d heard some chatter about the place in other locations I’d been. I thought it was worth a look-see.”

Shaking her head gently with a laugh to follow Cameron’s comment. “Yes, well I think there will be far less weirdos.” Emphasizing the word, it was not in her normal vocabulary. “here than in most of the other clubs and bars. Besides, we can at least hear each other speak.”

Well, that answered the question if she and Nolan were a couple.

“It’s in a prime location, we’re all bound to run into one another from time to time in the strangest of places, hmm?” Vivian winked toward Angel.

Raising her glass to those at the table, smiling at Daniella. “An evening of firsts for us all tonight. Cheers!”

-1 Vitae wasted for alcohol.

Sorry, I was a confused idiot. My bad that you were all waiting on me.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She smiles to Cameron, “Mr Levine, it has been too long since we’ve talked. I hope you've been well.” She says.

Her eyes look to Angel as she talks, “I’ve resided here for a little over three years actually. I did leave last year briefly for personal reasons, but just couldn’t stay away.” She says with a light laugh. “But I would be more than happy to provide any helpful information I can, please, ask away.” She encourages. “I would also like to offer my number in case you are in need of assistance at a later date.” Helping new Kindred was important to her.

As Vivian raised her glass, Daniella will follow suit, “Cheers! To new beginnings and friendly faces.”

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.