Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1412) Parliament of Prisci

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm going to have to say 'No' because," a single eyebrow slowly, inexorably rose, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Presentation materials?

Twist had never had anything like that, and he certainly hadn't. Even having penned the Laws himself, they weren't terribly hard to memorize, or even to describe the boundaries of the Regencies he would be absorbing. That, and the city was neatly tagged.

Dragons. Dragons, and their paperwork.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

2. Likes Mykel, Benji liked this post

PRE

Tracy listened as the Prince spoke, taking note of her new duties as Priscus. It was the old cliche; with more power comes responsibility. She didn't mind though, and she figured it would make things easier for her in some fashion. Besides, the idea of being able to police her own was certainly agreeable with her. I'm sure I'll be getting some calls from my cousins once they learn about all of this, she thought to herself, figuring that many Gangrel would ask about tenancy or feeding rights. She wasn't one to hand out freebies though, so things wouldn't change all that much.

When Asa mentioned her name, the petite redhead offered him a coy smile. "No questions on my end, Your Grace," she said in response to him. It was all pretty straightforward as far as she was concerned. When the Daeva asked about Martha's old presentation, Tracy almost cringed. However, she caught herself just at the last second. He must enjoy torturing people, she thought to herself. While the information on the presentation may have been useful to newcomers, she had always found it to be somewhat overwhelming as well.

4. Likes Cayce liked this post
    P
    Peter Baldwin

"Thank you, Your Grace," Baldwin replied to the response to his question, plainly content with the answer. He looked from each to each, remembering those damn flipcharts. They had been... detailed. He could have just as easily Googled the information on most of them if he had been curious, but Villiers was plainly just trying to be complete in her welcome.

Right?

That explained the lemonade.

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Prince's response came as a surprise, which in turn became a welcome one at that. "Thank you, Your Grace." Obviously pleased, the Daeva nodded in appreciation. "I have no further questions."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella quietly listens as the Price lays out the new direction for the Domain. It seemed fair and logical. But she couldn’t help but feel disappointed, if she wanted to go after her goal, she would have to give up leading her Family. Was she ready to do that? Especially with no way to know for sure she could secure the position.

Valid questions were raised and addressed. And maybe she had a leg up on the other Priscus, she knew and had helped put together the Presentation. But would she share that information with them? Probably not, though she might give it to her fellow Kindred of Quality. Her dark eyes look to Peter, then to Juan, seems they would have to sit down and talk.

“This seems like an excellent change and step into the future of the Domain. I have no current questions regarding the change Your Grace.” She simply says, wanting to ask about the roles of Seneschal and Keeper, but not knowing if it was appropriate. Quietly she decides to approach His Grace after the meeting.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

"Would there be anything which you would like to learn from us, Alder Prince Clarke?" The Ventrue Priscus asked, lips forming a pleasant, if waxy smile. In truth she was trying not to grin like she expected Travis would have if he had been made a deacon. Oh, the plans she would make now that she had proper influence in the city. It would glorious. Likely it would end in her death or replacement, but glorious it would be nonetheless!

Like having tea with a burn victim. A certain mekhet, perhaps...

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ask me that again in a year," Asa answered in a deadpan before a small smile slipped out.

To some degree, it was expediency. A Sacramento Year was like a Dog's Year. Some didn't last even three, or six months. There were probably less than a dozen in the city at the moment that were over the year mark. A lot could happen -- Kindred moved on, rose, fell, or even met their Final Death.

Or get strangled.

It was also policy. What Asa Clarke wanted to know, he rarely asked in front of a half dozen people -- because often a question revealed as much as an answer.

"Very well. I'm sure that there will be questions as situations arise, but it sounds as if everyone understands the gist. I'll expect to see you all in Court, of course. I'd also appreciate it if you made Acknowledging new arrivals a priority. Having them come stare at me with their pale, gaunt cheeks and dry fangs while you politick would be less than ideal,"
    he continued, punctuating it with a slight raise of his eyebrows.

"As a gesture of my absolute confidence, feel free to hunt in the various Racks -- aside from Regents Hart and Brady's, of course. You're all welcome to stay and speak among yourselves and in the future use the rooms of Elysium for privacy. Since everything seems in order..."

Asa leaned forward, and slowly rose.

"I'll bid you all a good evening."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

PRE

Tracy remained silent as each of her fellow Prisci paid their proper respects to the Prince. She turned her attention briefly towards Josephine as she asked her question, but then her eyes focused on Asa once more, as she awaited to hear his response. The Prince's response wasn't entirely unexpected, since most of them had recently claimed the title of Priscus of their respective Clans. Besides, with all these new changes, one had to give it time to see what sort of effect it would have on the nightly activities and politicking within the Domain.

When the Prince extended the use of the racks in the city to the Prisci, the petite redhead suppressed the urge to widen her eyes in response. It was a generous gesture, that was for sure. But it was also a sign that he trusted them to fulfill their duties, and be the leaders that he expected them to be. "Thank you, Your Grace," she said in response to his words, bowing her head slightly in gratitude. "That is a most generous gesture."

As the Prince raised to his feet to bid them farewell, the petite Gangrel stood up as well, offering a polite bow to him. "A good evening to you," she said in response to his words. "Alder Prince Clarke." With that, the Priscus of Savages remained standing, waiting for the Prince to depart, and for any of her fellow Prisci to engage her in conversation if it was their wish.

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Indeed, that is most appreciated," the Priscus of Haunts echoed, rising from his seat starkly and bowing to the Prince. Pale, gaunt cheeks and dry fangs. That would be enough to annoy most anybody, Lord Baldwin surmised. So it was that he would be spending much time at Nox in the near future - that was all right. It meant the Clan would have leadership, a regular contact point, and with any luck, growth. Clan Nosferatu had been inconsistent save for he and Lady Hazelton since he had arrived.

"Good evening, Your Grace."

There was much to do. His eyes scanned over the other Prisci briefly, the pounding Beasts emanating from Burns, Cordoba and Sterling mixing uncomfortably. He would be glad to be elsewhere soon - perhaps a Rack, exploring?

J
    Juan Cordoba

Cordoba contributed his gratitude, "Thank you, Your Grace." He stood upright and bowed to the Prince.

Overseeing his Clan would be an impressive responsibility. Thus far, he had no reason not to be overly concerned. He simply smiled. Nights to come would be interesting.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread