(Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

[ri]http://birminghamhummerlimohire.co.uk/images/black-hummer-slide.jpg[/ri]The freezing rain cascaded in various streams down the windshield of the stretch hummer, until the windshield wipers swiped it all away. Between the fifties temp, a biting breeze, and the pelting rain, the Walmart parking lot was desolate. The conditions masked the stretch limousine, making it an ideal location for the Lord to conduct her business.

Behind the tinted windows of the limousine, Ashley wasn't alone, either. The two girls she poached from the poacher were putting a sizable dent into a rather large bottle of grey goose and her driver, Kyle, was behind the wheel and privacy screen playing around on his smartphone.

Ashley ripped very little information from the minds of the two girls in all the fun times they had shared. They most likely had no involvement other than proximity and definitely fell victim to being in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and being rude to the wrong person. Still, Ashley had felt rather benevolent lately, and smoothed over the horrors and torment the two had to endure...

So what she forgot to feed them for three days, that little necessity was easy to overlook when Ashley did not quite have the same needs...

Still it begged the question as to what they were doing alive and getting smashed in the back of the limo. While they were utterly useless for information, they made up for it by being tantalizing and intoxicating bait.

Kindred weren't as hard to prey on as they liked to think...
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

2. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    W
    Walker

Another limousine glided into the derelict lot. Aside from it's paint scheme, and the 'if you need to ask you can't afford it' mystique, there was very little in common between the two. The new arrival practically sneered at it's nouveau riche companion as it purred over the rain slick concrete. A more obsessive mind would have made all sorts of observations about how the two reflected their personal and political foibles, but Harold was Ventrue, and left the anal-retentive shtick to the Shadows, such as his companion in the plush leather sarcophogus of the rear of the car.

He wiped the traces of the small snack that the car's minifridge held for him in case he became peckish. In this case it was a rather palatable sashimi charitably donated from a nameless corpse that seemed to have gone missing from the Mercy General morgue. He paid no heed to his companions reaction to his eating habits, the squemish had no place amongst them tonight. He did offer a piece to his travelling companion though, it would be terribly rude not to offer, though sadly it seems that the Kindred of this city lack a sense of culinary adventure.

-1 willpower for use of Pound of Flesh (gustus discipline), + 2 vitae for 8 mouthfulls

PRE

Michael, relatively comfortable surrounded by opulence, enjoyed the ride while it lasted. The large man's eating habits aside - consuming actual flesh instead of blood - Michael couldn't find room to complain. He had, of course, refused to partake in the grisly ritual. The man had his particulars and so did Michael; one of which included not consuming anything other than hot, invigorating life from one of his unfortunate victims.

As the limo pulls up, Michael spies the other vehicle. No less opulent. So these are the trappings of that Lordling from the tour.

"I met with Ms. Cohen before, briefly." Michael says, still looking out the window. She enjoyed showing off with her power as much as you seemed to. He glances back towards Harold. "I gather that you two have been tracking these violation before. Anything I should know before we meet with her?" Ever concise and to the point, particularly among two of these stifling Ventrue. Michael doubts very much that he will enjoy this evening. At the very least, he promised 'food'. Michael muses, grimly.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley moved around the two girls as she settled down next to a window. Holding the button down she let the dark tinted glass drop. She paid no heed to the cold air or the fine rain as she waited for the other limo to do the same...

Social Combat

W
    Walker

The pitch-black glass of the rear window decends, sending flecks of rain and a cold breeze directly into Harold's face, which helped to clean away the last few smidgens of his snack off his face. " In brief; I've found another dealer, female, this one. As luck would have it I've also found a new friend who was very helpful in tracking her down..."He gestured to his companion in the rear of the limousine. ...Though she seems to have taken a nosedive into the river, so I think we can eliminate ghoul from the equation. In conclusion, we've got a coterie of poachers on our hands." Anything more on your end?

PRE

Dealer? Michael chews this new piece of information. Apparently graffiti is not the only crime that has the large Lord upset. At Harold's gesture, Michael nods to Ashley.

"Ms. Cohen. Good to see you again." Michael says in his usual flat, polite tone. He sits back again as Harold finishes his recap of the story. Poachers? Michael repeats the statement in his head. More Domain politics, then. I suppose there is something to be gained from assisting with this problem. Michael looks to Ashley, expectantly.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley gave Michael a curt nod, before she leaned back to reveal the two girls from the Club. After a second or two she popped back out the window. "To be honest, I really do not feel like getting out in these elements tonight." Ashley held her cold hand out the window.

"Why don't you two hop in with me." Ashley was sure that the stretch hummer's could take the massive Lord's weight. "I figure we take it easy tonight..." A smile crept across her lips as she rolled back up the window, disappearing behind the dark tint.

"Go sit back there..." Ashley pointed towards the back of the limo. "Don't forget the bottle either..." The two club girls hefted the bottle from the ice and made their way towards the back. Ashely shifted slightly, sliding a curtain across to divide the front and back of the limo. With everything said and done, she made her way to settle back down with her back towards the driver's cabin.

Ashley turned in the seat and tapped on the privacy screen. Kyle dropped the phone down hearing the noise, giving a unconscious nod of his head. He hopped out of the limo, though he did not fit the bill as a chauffeur as his dress was way too casual. He strolled nonchalantly along the stretch hummer and popped upon the door.

Social Combat

W
    Walker

"One second..." Harold said to micheal as his sausage-like finger pressed the intercomm. "Matthew. Attend." Faint clunks were heard through the soundproofing as Matthew got out of the car, till a few seconds later a cold gust penetrated the cosy confines of the rear as he opened the door on Harold's side, umbrella stationed overhead. "...Shall we?" he said to Micheal as he exited the car. He proceeded to the door to Ashley's behemoth, clambering into it's gaudy confines. "You always do have excellent ideas, Ashley. His eyes flickered to to the two girls getting progressivly more inebriated. "I trust they're not going to be a problem..."

PRE

Michael arches a brow. Why not? The fat man did promise a meal after Michael's failed romp through the industrial playground. Though Michael does not particularly relish the thought of his food making eye contact with him. Still, he is not averse to luxury, comfort and precious blood being offered to him. He hops out of the car soon after Harold, ducking to get out of one limo and less so for another, larger one. He takes a second to asses to interior. Potential threats? Probably not. Sitting in style? Michael smiles faintly.

"And excellent taste." he adds to Harold's comment. Michael has a feeling the two drunk girls wouldn't be a problem for anyone soon. Once the two men find their seats, Michael speaks up again.

"What is to be done about these poachers, then? I take it they have been an ongoing problem for you two?" Direct and to the point, as usual. Michael cannot seem to relax even while 'relaxing'.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

The Chauffeur shut the door once everyone piled in then hopped back into the front. In no time, the were in motion, heading out of the Walmart parking lot. Ashley rested her phone on the seat next to her, before interlacing her fingers upon her knee.

"All we really need to do is get our hands upon one poacher." Ashley gave a soft shrug of her shoulders. "Do you recall the area where the quarry we chased, vanished?"

"I figure go there and let these girls work their magic...or we will try to dredge up some more graffiti..."

Ashley's gaze shifted to Michael. "Can you hide your beast?"

Social Combat

12. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread