Ended
Watch

(1411) Meeting of the Mighty

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    E
    Ermac

First to Asp, "Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that's been taken care of. I'll talk to the others to see if they're aware of any unusual happenings. Right now it's just Herald Crowley, Fluke." He rolled his eyes before mentioning the last name, "and...Falstaff."

A light smile to Star, "Congrats on winning."

"Finally, onto serious business. I'm proud that Weavebreaker owned up to her mistake during the three ring circus that was Consilium. Asp, Star, both of you were exemplary. As our numbers have dwindled alarmingly fast, I am glad to count you as comrades."

"Please keep me posted on any happenings that could affect the Consilium." A tinge of frustration was heard in his voice. Obviously annoyance at himself. "So, with that, I've said my piece. I fucked up in the process of hosting this meeting. It won't happen again. If there's anything else you wish to add, please say so now."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Thumbs up to Weavebreaker . So quiet, though.

Then the bomb dropped. Like, the nothing bomb. So it was just temperature checking? Maybe. Maybe not.

"Uh..."

A hand raised. Because question.

"SO I can, like, bounce right?"
    Hopefully Kent wasn't just looking for bar buddies.

"I've, just, like, got a lot of stuff. You know? School. That thing with the lines. That GLO stuff. Some other voodoo stuff..."

Seriously, he wasn't playing around.

He. Was. Busy.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

A
    Asp

Asp smiled at the compliment - and looked plenty surprised when Ermac said they were done already. Really? They'd been here for like a minute and a half. If she wasted gas money on this, someone was gonna owe her a ten-spot on top of a Minor Favor. "Umm, what about the Lex? We don't need to have a long discussion right now, but can we, you know, get copies of it?"

It seemed like something a Sentinel might want to know about.

"Good to know what the law is before it gets ratified, right?"

E
    Ermac

The Councilor mouthed the word, "fuck." If there was one thing that irked him it was wasting time. By extension, he despised making others wait on his account. He shook his head to focus.

"Sorry, I know you are busy. Thank you both for your patience." Ermac grabbed the sling of his laptop bag and placed it on the table. He produced three copies, one for each of the Obrimoi he knew were still around, "Here are the copies of the latest edition of The Lex."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Words, word, words...

...aaaaand...

...words.

He'd read all this before. Fingers flipped through pages as deftly as only a professional shuffler could, spot checking. He held the sheaf up like a banner.

"So, dude, like, here's my big question?"
    He needed a drum roll. Most of the time, he just needed a Life Soundtrack, but right now he needed a drumroll. "This totally mentions Councilors, but it never mentions, you know, how they're chosen. I mean, I know I'm no Lex-o-logist, but, that's, uh..."

Yeah, it was totally 'uh'. Anyway? Food for thought. He swapped the sheaf out for a jaunty wave, and bounced backward. Because leaving.
    - Roald Dahl

6. Likes Sirith liked this post
    A
    Asp

Was she going to have to start typing up an agenda for him like a secretary?

Note to self. Keep the pencil skirt put away. Ermac might like that too much.

"Thanks." She accepted the copy of the Lex and placed it neatly on the table. She'd look it over in detail in private. The Sentinel's gaze swept over to her Cabalmate, then back to Ermac, curious what he'd say in reply.

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

"Thank you." Weavebreaker said as she took the copy. She immediately began to parse through it as she continued to listen to the others.

Weavebreaker nodded softly at Star's question. While there was some semblance of a vote from those that bothered showing up, it would be curious how things would play out in the future.

"Also have that whole SacState thing..." Weavebreaker figured she would add to the mix.

Totally forgot the thread. Apologies!!!
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow
    Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9

E
    Ermac

"Good point Star." He nodded in response, "I understand you need to leave so I'll address that real quick." Ermac smiled, "Our electoral process ran perfectly. We didn't have any last minute "Who's Who" problems. I believe that the rest of Council ought to follow that."

Turning to Weavebreaker, "I haven't come across any new knowledge. As I understand it, it's still Banisher territory with the possible presence of Glo."

Then to the others, "I do not know what the other Paths and Orders are up to. I want to make an informed decision before contributing a proposal to the Lex. Legislating a "forbidden zone" isn't going to make the problem go away. In all likelihood, it'd be counterproductive. Keeping Awakened informed is the better tactic for right now."

"Your thoughts?"

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Sup, yo? Who let Bill Clinton in, and where did Rick Astley go? Any more of this, and it would be time for some Toby Esterhase or even maybe some Oliver North.

"Uh, actually, you know, I kind of meant, not how-how but How. Like, this whole thing with the cabals? Now Paths? I mean, that's not in here. Shouldn't it be? Or if it's a majority? Or seniority? Or Mastery? I mean, you know?"

Because Cluster.

He shrugged. Maybe he was wrong and that wasn't necessary, but, the whole Leo May Or May Not Be A Councilor had been a thing, even if it totally was not a thing whether or not Leo was a douche.

"Oh. And one more thing?"

Okay, maybe Steve Jobs. A hand gestured towards Weavebreaker and he looked over.

"The, uh, Council. They said you had to prepare the hearth? Give me a ring. Preparing can be, you know, delegating. Or getting help. Just saying, if you want a hand, just holler."

Dropping Vs to get laid was one thing, doing it against Bad Guys was another. True Fact. Besides, Angels are in a choir, and Arrows and Guardians can play well together.
    - Roald Dahl

11. Likes Cayce liked this post
    A
    Asp

Holy Ermac. The fella seemed tense, like he needed an hour at a massage parlour or something. She gave Star a little look when the Councilor was talking, wondering if he'd noticed, too. The Veiled Angels usually saw things fairly eye to eye. One thing the Libertine did say totally caught her attention, and she raised her off-hand. The left was holding the sheaf of Lex that Ermac had provided.

"I think telling people about what's going on at Sac U and letting their cabals do the operations that need doing makes sense. But... sorry to segue. You mentioned something. Can someone give me the run-down on this GLO thing? I've heard of it in passing, but what's that all about? Is it an active threat?"

It wasn't like there were briefing books prepared for new Sentinels. They had to ask the questions if they wanted the answers.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.