Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(PRP) PwF - Looking at the Cabal

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon ruminates for a while, his gaze sweeping around the room and somehow getting drawn to the cupboard stoked with tea. Searching for something familiar, he realizes. The memory of the house full of terrible sticky perversion of magic that he doesn't ever want to come near again. Fear for Ariadne's life.

Perhaps it might be healthy to take a bit more sane of a task...

Yeah, right, like that ever happens...

"I'll be blunt: going into something like this alone is more insanity than I can handle. But if you can come up with a partner or two while you're busy, I'll go".
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

Miach

PRE

That manner of bluntness was as soft as a feather. Miach had had to handle much much worse. "Well, if I can get a hold of Reverb... I need to go to the Byzantine, I'll see if I can round up a couple of others. Thank you already for hearing me out."

But before that... "Would you mind if I snatched a couple hours of shut-eye here ? It's not like there's gonna be anybody there now, and I don't know if I can take a step anymore..." he asked while finishing his coffee. It would have been the most natural thing to ask to Reverb. It felt much more intrusive to ask Ermon... Vince, where are you...

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon contemplates his request for a few seconds before showing a bright smile:

"Sure, we take the Right of Hospitality pretty seriously and you look like you need it. There is a guest bedroom nearby where you can get some decent sleep - no problem. Take the time you sleep - then call me: I have a proper meal stockpiled in the fridge and ready to heat up".

The Warlock will lead Miach to a somewhat dusty room reserved for guests. He's been neglecting his duties as a Hearthmaster a bit lately due to all the work needed for the Factotum Exam but that was about to change for the better soon.

Wrap up?
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

"Thanks a bunch." the dotcor said, thankful. H efelt like falling. Before he knew it, there was only blissful darkness, and rest. At last.

Sure fine. I'll tag you when we start the next Scene. The others are nearly finished too, so the timing'sqgreat.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread