Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1410) Ventrue Dread Lords and Ladies

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Family.

You could pick your friends, but not your family. Of course, that wasn't strictly true, but he wasn't ready for Childer yet. Even if it felt like he was in a room-full. As he watched the Sanctified slowly burn their aspirations away with the flame of their proselytism, his eyes returned to Ashley Cohen.

For a few moments, he had thought she was doing the Carthian bit he found so annoying: pointing out obvious fallacies, but offering no solutions. Then he had paired her statements with her previous ones, and almost smiled. Pushing Discipline Mastery and then tenure? How un-Carthian. But subtle, and admirable, because of the answer to both.

A shame she isn't around more.

He wasn't going to play the 'Where's Waldo?' game, starring Ashley Cohen, every time a new Ventrue needed to be Acknowledged.

"It's obvious we're not going to come to a unanimous decision by acclamation,"
    he said, shaking his head. The hint of a smile revealed it for what it was; amusement, rather than disgust. John Paul may have abolished the practice, but the Kindred of the world had not.

"The night is growing short. Vote, please."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

2. Likes Forn Clakes, Cayce, Brownlee liked this post

PRE

"As you request, Alder Prince Clarke," Josephine stated with a nod. "I shall, in a most unsurprising fashion, cast myself as Priscus. And Mr. Thorne as Whip. Apologies, Mr. Levine," she added, inclining her head to the new blood.

Cameron waves a hand dismissively at Josephine's apology. It was not any kind of surprise that she had not voted for him. It had, however, made his next decision easier.

"For Priscus I cast my vote for Miss Bingen. For Whip I nominate and vote for myself."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

5. Likes Cayce liked this post
    W
    Walker

It seems that he had made a positive impression on Ms Sterling, though given the rather inpecunious nature of the Lance at present, he wouldn't be suprised to find a request for the church roof fund make it's way onto his desk at some point. Not that he minded, of course, he would do the exact same thing if he was in that position. Well it was only fair he return the favour, after all, His Grace had made his opinion on the matter quite clear, and he'd rather have a Priscus on speaking terms with sanity, even if she would happily stick him on a pyre if she knew even half the things he had done.

"For Priscus, I vote for Ms Josephine. And as for Whip, myself."

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

The game had been called and it was time to show the cards. A grin as he took an unneeded breath.

"For Priscus, I vote for Miss Sterling." It was a Blood thing, not a Covenant thing.

"As for Whip, my vote goes towards Mister Levine." Fresh Blood, and he said, looking towards the newcomer to the Domain. Why such a vote? Edwin was curious and he had a certain fondness for Loki's jokes; his Goddess was one such jape.
    Scenes

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde chuckled and shook her head slightly.

"I put forward myself as Priscus and Mr. Levine as Whip."
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Thomas Galilei

Blood Potency: O O
    Presence: O O O (Dignified)
    O Status: Lancea Sanctum
    O Status: Domain
    O Status: Ventrue
    OO Distinctive Voice: Quiet Certainty

PRE

"For Priscus and Whip, Ms. Sterling and Mr. Thorne, respectively."
    =====================
    Active Effects: Blush; Kamen: Tatemae (Perfect Calm)

Scenes

=====================

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Interesting.

What had those that had named Harold Thorne seen that he had not? As far as he knew, the man had accomplished nothing more than to pursue the same hedonism in death which he had in life. Asa Clarke was quite certain that the only thing the man could wield with any sort of competence was an eating utensil.

"Priscus Sterling. Whip Bingen."

Asa nodded, looking at the two women. He had asked for votes, but it wasn't a vote. They were Lords, not... Carthians.

"I'll expect to see you both at Court more frequently?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley was silent, and ended up with the two she cared to see there, but realistically it did not matter. She had seen the Prince perform the same manuever in the past, and he did not disappoint tonight; Stagnation and repetition went hand in hand with the curse.

Ashley gave her regard to both Josephine and Hildegarde offering each reaffirming nod. "Congratulations are in order for Priscus Sterling and Whip Bingen."
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

12. Likes Cayce, West, Brownlee liked this post

"Hear, hear!" Cameron exclaims in response to Ashley's declaration. Beaming a smile at Josephine and Hildegarde. If he held any resentment about not being chosen for the position he'd applied for it certainly wasn't evident in his demeanor. He eases back into the comfort of the leather chair. He was feeling good.

To be named Whip within a month of moving to town would have been quite an accomplishment, but he'd held little hope for that coming to pass. In truth, he had achieved exactly what he'd hoped for. He had made a splash.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

14. Likes Cayce, Wod.Infant, West liked this post
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread