Ended
Watch

(1410) Scylla and Vivian

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    V
    Vivian York

“Well, from what I understand, there is a striking difference between getting in someone’s face, and finding necessary assistance.” The Succubus’ index finger pointing sharply in the air, with a quick grin.

Bloody hell, I’m glad I wasn’t Embraced like her. There was a time, not long after her husband died, that Vivian was depressed enough to nearly be gaunt. If it wasn’t for Andrew, she may have gotten terribly ill.

Flicking her fingers out in front herself, “Oh heavens no.” The Daeva chuckled gently. “I bought this at some boutique store in Toronto this spring, if I recall. I’m sure it could be ordered or tailored to suit.” Taking a step back, and looking up an down at the Haunt. Vivian pressed her finger to her lips, and verbally ‘hmm’. “Now your dress Scylla ; custom made?” Tilting her head slightly to the side.

L
    Lukas

I guess…” Scylla frowned slightly, unsure how to reply to the Daeva’s words.

Mhm, it is. Don’t ask me who made it though, otherwise I’d ask for more.” The Haunt laughed. “It was a gift from my Sire not long after my Embrace. Guess he felt a bit guilty with how it changed me.” She shrugged.

Scylla then saw the other woman signal to a new arrival. The Nosferatu stood still despite the protest of her Beast. “A friend of yours?"

V
    Vivian York

Guilty was an interesting choice of words to the Daeva. The Haunts were often a mystery to her, how their curses manifested was truly worth a bit of study. “Well, it fits you like a hand tailored glove, like a second skin. But if you’re looking to change things up, I’m sure there are plenty of places in the city that do alteration work, particularly in the evening. Someone’s bound to have a connection somewhere.” Vivian smiled assuredly.

Looking to Scylla, then to Edwin Bridges and back again. The Succubus flitted her hand to the side, in a disregarding motion. “Oh, I wouldn’t say friend just yet, quick acquaintance… very quick.” Until interrupted by some complete idiot which turned into a Bloodhunt, but the Daeva didn’t feel the need to bring that up just yet. “We briefly met at the end of the previous Official Court. I dare say he may know more Kindred than I around here.”

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Moving over to where Vivian was in conversation with Scylla, the smile was ever-present on Edwin's face but those trained to see it could tell that the Lord was...amused. Perhaps by the way of his summoning. It was also quite pleasant to be in the company of those who made his Beast angry rather than a scared little bitch. Axel screamed unpleasantness in his ear, which the Lord ignored.

"Good evening, ladies," the husky-toned Lord stated as he hooked his thumbs into the belt keeping his jeans from falling too far past his ass. Hazel-eyes drifted to the delightfully-appearing Daeva. "Miss York, may I comment on how outstanding you're looking tonight. Dazzling, in fact, particularly the gloves."

Removing one hand, Edwin offered it towards the frail Nosferatu, still smiling. "Edwin Bridges, how's it going?"
    Scenes

L
    Lukas

Thanks for the compliment and the advice” The Haunt replied. “I’ll look around the city when not busy. Could use one or two extra dresses for these kind of gatherings.

Scylla then turned her head to watch the approaching male. “I see…” She continued to stare “I see he’s quite something” The Nosferatu remained quiet while the man greeted Vivian but never allowed her eyes to leave him, staring almost intrusively. Once he turned to speak to her, the Nosferatu replied quickly “Scylla.” and then paused for just a second, thinking what else to say “So far so good. Just chatting with Lady York here.” Only then did the Nosferatu remember to put on a smile for Edwin.

V
    Vivian York

“And good evening to you as well.” A smirk and the tip of her head toward the tattooed Lord. “Why thank you.” Flipping her gloved hand up and touching her collar bone. Her eyes followed to where his hands rested, the belt was too large to ignore. “Are you showing off your….buckle, Edwin. Impressive, I rather like it.” The Daeva’s eyes moving from his waist back up to his own eyes. There was a part of her that wanted to touch it, but she denied herself the temptation. Daeva, shiny, sometimes she was that simple; that was the appearance she liked to portray.

Vivian laughs softly, her head shaking, wondering if she came off as that polite to be confused with the First Estate. “Oh, no, I am not of the Invictus. Although that is also a great compliment.” Considering how blunt the Daeva was, she’d take it. She had seen Asa enter earlier, but he was quickly pulled away. She was not about to interrupt him for the time being.

“I’m grateful you have time to stop on over.” Looking to the Ventrue, her hand did a presentation. “This woman may need some assistance this evening. I don’t see Seneschal Villiers as of yet. I’m also not sure what her Priscus looks like.” Her finger whirled upward a moment, pivoting quickly to Scylla. “Say, do you have a covenant affiliation? Perhaps that’s another avenue we could explore for you.”

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Edwin's hand hung in mid-air, unshaken.

Wow. Burned.

The hand moved back to the buckle, which had suddenly become the center of attention. Edwin glanced down to it, grinning. "What? This little thing? It is one of my faves."

Cutlasses and fanged-skulls? Pirates, ahoy!

"Your Priscus? I believe it's Miss Jennifer Hazelton. Heard some things about her but never had the pleasure myself," Edwin commented before pausing. "Don't mean to offend or nothing but I'm kinda assuming you're of Clan Nosferatu, Scylla?"

Hel, it wasn't like she attempted to hide her curse. Although, it wasn't as fucking eerie as Lovekin.
    Scenes

L
    Lukas

Scylla shook her head at Vivian’s suggestion “I’d rather avoid talking about Covenants tonight. That tends to leave one with more rivals then allies I noticed.” After a moment of pondering “But I am curious, who are the top people here? Gotta know to whom to grovel in the nights to come.” The Nosferatu started chuckling as she said those last words but quickly changes her expression to a more serious one after realizing that it might have been the wrong thing to say.

Instead of trying to correct herself she replied to Edwin. “I’ll be sure to remember the name. Maybe you can point her out to me if she appears here tonight?” If not then Scylla will have to seek this women out some other time. “Oh and I’m not offended, not at all.” She smiled to the man before continuing “In many ways I’m proud of being a Nosferatu. It let’s you see the world in a different way I guess.” These were words that Scylla truly believed in.

But if I may ask, to which of the noble Clans do you belong to, Mister Bridges?

V
    Vivian York

“It is rather an eye catching piece. I would be proud of it too if I could dawn that sort of thing.” Vivian grinned complimentary to the Lord. “Shiny and studded, I can see why it’s your favorite.” She refrained for answering for the Ventrue regarding his Clan. Setting off a Lord was not how she wanted to start out her night.

The Daeva looked around, for whom she didn’t know. Vivian hadn’t a clue who Hazelton was presently, or if she was even present. With a knowing look, and a slight nod, she disregarded the talk of Covenants and was actually quite thankful. “That is perfectly fine Scylla. I thought perhaps if your leader were here, they could also assist you but we will omit that from the options.” Smiling like it meant virtually nothing to the matter at hand.

Her grin widened further for her sense of pride about her Clan and curse. It was enlightening she didn’t try to obscure or avoid it, and let it ring true to what it was. That, was beauty, at least to Vivian.

“Alright, Edwin, perhaps you could help me out, hm?” The blonde looked about for faces she at least knew that were present. “I do not see Seneschal Villiers here tonight, but His Majesty is.” Her hand flanking to the direction of the outstandingly handsome man speaking to someone. “I know there is a Keeper, Daniella Sage, that I have not met. The Reeve is Dillon Connery, whom I don’t think is present tonight…” The Daeva trailed off, looking around the Elysia and then to Edwin with a slight helpless grin.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

So Edwin thought he would get lucky tonight? Or didn't he? Well, anyway, the Hierophant is on his way. He's even bringing a handsome Mexican with him, as a cover. And Konrad, who also has good intentions. Probably.

'Good evening, ladies, Edwin Bridges,' Chris slowly approaches the group with a handsome smile crossing his face. He waits for a polite two seconds, as the three Kindred were already in a conversation. Then he continues.

'I hope I'm not interrupting? But these gentlemen behind me can't wait to greet the new arrivals.' He nods to both Scylla and Vivian, giving the latter a subtle wink.

He waits then, hoping that they're welcoming enough to let them join.

I wait a post with actual introductions to prevent us from totally barging in on this conversation. ErlangShen Vassagon
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.