Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Skidamarink-E-Inky-Ink

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Good idea, man. Get some hunting rights would set us up for some time. I mean, when I first arrived, it was tough as old boots trying to find a meal each night," Edwin admitted, opening up, allowing some weakness to show. The buzz continued. "Gotta say though, getting a herd together, even a small one, has helped a ton. At least I ain't going round on the verge of freaking out, am I right?"
    Scenes

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Damn right," agrees Konrad wringing his hands, feeling the hunger ever present in his entire being. He aches for The Blood. It is strange but he appreciates the sympathies of a fellow Kindred despite being in competition with the man for the limited Kine the city has to offer. So long as he only has to share it with allies Konrad can avoid feeling resentment. For now, Konrad will take what he can get.

As his muscles tense up Konrad looks back to Edwin, "Whoops, didn't mean to be an antsy canvas. I'm glad there's something to look forward to at least once I get more established." It isn't an 'if' in this case. Konrad tasks himself with making it happen one way or another.

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Don't worry about. At least your sober," Edwin chuckled as he continued on, focusing on his work, the time flying by until the tattoo was finished. With a satisfied grin, the Lord put down the gun.

"There you go, man. What do you think?" he asked, settling back in the seat.

OOC
    Scenes

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

OOC
    After Edwin finishes, Konrad stands and does his best to tilt his head to see the finished product. "Hey, alright. Wow, my first tattoo," he says with a boyish grin, a smile never seen before on Konrad's face, at least in this Domain. There's something about a first time that reminds Konrad of his life as a mortal, before the Embrace, the echo of nostalgic sensations. To experience that after decades brought more emotion to his expression than usual.

"Looks good, man. Wish I could have thought of something more interesting, but it's spot on." In truth it is a simple design, nothing to flash around, but that doesn't matter to Konrad who plans to allow the ink to fade before the next night. He offers his open hand, tilted up to be clasped. "Thanks again for coming out, Edwin."

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Edwin took Konrad's hand, shaking it with a smile on his face.

"No problems, man. It was good to have this meeting," he said with honesty. After all, tonight was a show of trust, a matter of business and the start of a new coterie.

"I'll catch you around, Konrad. For now, have a good evening."

Edwin had work to do of his own. Initially, it started with packing away his gear.

End scene
    Scenes

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread