Ended
Watch

Assembling the A-Team

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    E
    ErlangShen

The pieces were in place. It was time to form a Cabal. Ermac put out a call to Fluke , Mae , and Crank . He rented out the roof at Capitol Garage.

He waited patiently for the others to arrive.

F
    FrereSebastian

Crank straightens out his leather jacket as he takes the elevator to get up to the roof top. He wasn't necessarily nervous per se, more excited at the idea of getting a cabal together. Being on his own on the mean streets of Sacramento was ok, but Crank was ready to be a part of something again.

As the doors opened, and he saw Ermac, he broke out into a grin. "What's up, bro?" The Moros eager to see what Ermac had in mind for the four of them.

Having gotten the message from Ermac, Fluke headed down to Capitol Garage. He had walked by it a couple of weeks ago, while he explored the city. He was impressed by the fact that the Obrimos had managed to rent out the roof of the place, which meant the guy had access to some nice funds. Well, someone's gotta be the sugar daddy, the Acanthus thought, chuckling to himself a bit. He was definitely excited by the idea of meeting up with Crank and Mae as well, which should give him more of a chance to catch up with his old friends.

The Libertine headed up the stairs and out into the rooftop, offering a wave and a friendly smile to Ermac and Crank. "Hey guys," he said in greeting, walking over to them in his easygoing manner. "How's it going?"

L
    LittleFox

Mae grabbed a coffee on her way through the main part of the restaurant, along with a couple of cookies. As the elevator doors opened, she had a cookie still sticking out of her mouth, and winked as she stepped out, removing it with an already full hand as she made her way to greet the other assembled mages.

"Good morning, comrads! I see I am the last to arrive, as is typical. Anyone want a cookie? I got one for everybody, but I will happily eat any that are not claimed." Another wink, as she crossed the distance to join them, leaning in to kiss each on the cheek as she offered them baked treats.

E
    Ermac

Ermac addressed Crank's inquiry first, "I wanted to wait until the others arrived." Brown eyes glanced to Fluke then Mae as they arrived. The Obrimos let out a small chuckle hearing her offer.

He passed out the menu and drinks list for the group. "The waitress will be back shortly to get our orders." Always a good opening statement. "Tonight is on my tab."

"Before we settle down for business, how has everyone been since we last saw each other." They were his comrades in sorcery. It was important to know what was going on in their lives.

F
    FrereSebastian

Crank gives a familiar chin tilt to Fluke as he shows up. The same is given to Mae as she arrives, though a wink is returned. "Thanks for the cookie, Mom. I see you haven't lost that about you." He chuckled warm heartedly, to show that he was appreciative of the baked good.

Crank made an impressed face when the Obrimos uttered the best words ever: "On my tab." He caught himself and nodded quickly to the man in thanks. "Thanks for the meal. It's much appreciated." The fact that another person had a decent amount of funds was excellent. Crank was a little disturbed at how little money the Free Councilors seemed to have access to at their meeting.

"Sacramento is a sweet gig, man. Plenty of sun, good food, you know, it's hard to find anything wrong with the place. I've been living the life since I've arrived." He smiled pleasantly, munched on the cookie and buried himself in the drink list.

Fluke let out a lighthearted laugh at Mae's entrance. "I wouldn't mind a cookie," he said in response to the Thyrsus. "Unless we aren't allowed to have dessert before the meal?" He glanced over at Ermac as he said those words, offering the Obrimos a playful grin. "Thanks for the meal man. It is much appreciated," he added with a grin, clearly pleased by the fact that he didn't have to come up with the cash to pay for his own grub.

"I've been good, just getting to know the city," offered the Acanthus in response to Ermac's question. "Glad to hear you've been settling in alright Crank." He glanced over at the Moros, wondering what he had been up to since the meeting at the Byzantine. "How about you Mae? You find this city to your liking so far?" he asked, turning his attention to her as he quirked one eyebrow inquisitively.

L
    LittleFox

Mae snapped her teeth playfully at Crank's response, but handed him a cookie with a good-natured eye roll. She shrugged slightly at Ermac's apparently lack of interest, then 'ooh'd at the idea of free food and drink, perusing the menu with gusto. "That is really, really cool of you, buddy! Seriously, I appreciate it. My cookies look weak now." She sipped at her coffee slowly as she grinned along through the pages.

"Ooh! OH! I'm doing awesome! Found a little place. Getting my bearings in my neighborhood. Finding the places that young people hang out, because I need to find myself some new friends to add to finding my amazing OLD friends!" She flailed the menu around with excitement as she said the last bit, a huge grin on her face.

E
    Ermac

The Obrimos had positioned himself to face the elevator, watching for any uninvited guests. "I'm glad to hear you're all doing well." Seeing none, he smiled. "Things are going smoothly."

"We can speak freely up here. It's a private event." Ermac held up a buzzer with a half grin and winked. "Just let me know when you want to order." He set the device down and laced his fingers together.

The Councilor made eye contact with them in individually. "I've asked you here tonight to discuss working together as a Cabal."

F
    FrereSebastian

Crank smiled warmly. It was really good to be among friends again. He hadn't realized how much he had missed both Mae and Fluke until he saw them again. They were good people, and it seemed as though Ermac would fit right in, even if he was being "all business" at the dinner.

But, hey. Dude is buying me dinner. The Moros grinned as he looked through the menu. He hadn't had a chance to eat well in a while. He was looking forward to this meal.

He nodded at Fluke's speaking to him. He took a bite of cookie and spoke around the food."You know better than many, I think. It takes some time to get to know a new city right?"

He turned to Ermac. "What about you? What have you been up to these last few days since our meeting? Come up with any Robot designs?" He broke into a toothy grin thinking about the Obrimos' penchant for technology. The mention of a Cabal perked his interest, though and he paused to think for a minute before replying.

"There is a lot of benefit out of being in a cabal. Fluke, Mae and I all have history together and work well with each other so I'm open to the idea. What would you want the purpose of our Cabal to be?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.