Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(WotS) Plans, plots and possible schemes

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Bishop had requisitioned the Guardian portion of the Circle of Creation for today. It had a public area, a coffee machine and he had decided, that the non-Guardians of the Veil were better kept away from the Hostel and the Circle was relatively well known. He had been busy. Phone calls had been made. Sadly, neither Faith nor Kiko had returned, so Bishop had mentally crossed them of his active assets roster. On the other hand, Miach ( Bigpaw ), Star ( West Star ), Nous ( Jhet @Nous ) and Aurum ( Yog-Sothoth Aurum ) were still in town, so he had high hopes their investigation would not loose any momentum. It would also give him some manner of info, how the others worked, maybe learn a thing or two and teach something in return.
    <Even if this ends in pointless bickering, it is good to be out and about again.> he thought to himself, while musing idly over his mug. He sincerely hoped, that they would make some progress in getting this drug of the street or at least get it contained.
    <Preferably as silently as possible.>

The coffee was acceptable, which made the waiting easier.
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

Miach

PRE

Even if he had managed to resist the lure of GLO for the past few weeks, Miach was still painfully aware of the sachet he had hidden in his Sanctum. It was like a burning desire hanging over his mind whenever he was not focused on something else. It demanded he do something about it, and he was about to.

Knowing the Guardian would rather be discreet, he had chosen common enough clothes, and as he made his way to the Circle of Creation, his mind wandered. Falling leaves, a slightly chiller wind. Autumn was coming. Time went by. And they were still far from having any satisfactory lead, alas.

Still, Bishop's meeting would help, and Miach hoped they would be able to save whoever was the poor sod held by the bastards, if his theory was correct. It mattered above all else.

Entering the building, he noticed the man standing near the coffee machine, and wondered whether there would be cappuccino. "Hello Bishop, how are you today ?" he asked pleasantly.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

The CBR250 that rolled up to the Circle had seen better days. The fairings that looked like a large dog had half-chewed them off had been removed, exposing a delightful paisley-like array of rust spots on the frame. If anything, it was testament that Honda's don't last forever. But it still got from A to B. At least, so far.

Funny part? He'd lived here, for a little while, but it felt like he'd been back more days than he'd lived there. Fingers ticked as he silently counted. Maybe it just didn't seem like that, yo.

He bounded up the steps, dressed in his usual, throwing a wave of greeting that doubled as a Don't Shoot gesture as he spotted the other two.

Hopefully Autolycus would be there. Because folders.

Hold the latte.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Bishop

Bishop gave a smile and greeted the arrivals. "Hello, Mr. Miach. I am fine, thanks for asking." he replied to the mystagogue. "Come in. Can I get you anything? Tea, coffee?" he continued, while suspicously gazing into the direction of the motor-cycle. At first he could not make out the rider, but as it turned out, his worries were unreasonable, when he recognized Star.

He waved him over, holding the door.
    "Hey, thanks for coming. Coffee, tea?" he inquired, while ushering him inside. "I am still expecting someone, so make yourselves comfortable before we get started."

Miach

PRE

The mere mention of a caffeined beverage made Miach drool, and he hastingly replied the Guardian "If you had something to make a cappuccino, that would be just great !".

The sound of the arriving motor-cycle made him turn quickly, his knees bending so as to spring away at a moment's notice. Still, gauging from Bishop's reaction, it seemed it wouldn't be necessary. "Hiya." the Acanthus started with. Then, realizing a split second later that it might be short, he extended his hand. "Miach, pleasure meeting you."

He then turned again his head toward their host, and inquired about something else while following him inside. "I have informed Idun of the situation, too, and she sounded interested. She may or may not show up, but I thought I'd let you know." RockBane

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Don't. Do... Yep. He did it. The 'cee' word. Ranked right up there with the 'ell' word. First of all? Nasty, yo. Straight up nasty. Grinding up plant detritus and straining hot water through it?

Let's not even start about what's ground up. Nope. Nothing at all symbolic about the destruction of nascent, potential life and then consuming it. That's right, Mr. Miach.

Seerbucks are training you.

"Water? Got water?"

He slipped through the open door. Nod-nod to Santa. After a moment of pondering the caffeine thrall's proffered hand, he gave it a slap. Then a backhand slap. Dap on top, reverse bottom dap, fist bump. Never assume.

"Who's Idun? Expecting? Who else?"
    - Roald Dahl

Idun

PRE

Idun approaches the door that will lead her into the Circle of Creation. Upon her left shoulder is her purse that holds her gun, wallet, cell phone, and a few personal, private items. The cloths that she is wearing is an orange T-Shirt that sports a black mass and where the orange and black intersect are images of black bats flying, on the back it's much the same plus black, worn jeans and runners. About her neck is a leather necklace sporting a pendant that sports two bats facing each other with a white stone between them that seems to remind one of a moon. Her ears sport simple earring studs with tiny bat on each. Her hair is black with her bangs being orange.

Clearly she's getting into the mood of the coming All Hollow's Eve. As she opens the door, it takes her a moment to recall where the others were meeting at and heads in that direction. She walks casually enough as she reaches the area.

"Heya, you mind if I join you guys?" She asks as she comes into the room. As she takes note of those already there, she nods towards Miach with a slight smile.

Bishop

Bishop stood there for a second, not entirely sure what had just happened to his hand. He had been sure, that handshakes were still the way to go, but apparently Star had just demonstrated, that Bishop had need to improve his social skills as far as mannerisms went.
    After a moment of pondering, he turned and got a bottle of water from the fridge, which he placed on the table in front of Star. He was not sure, what would happend, if he handed it directly to him.
    Before he could answer Miach, the woman made an appearance herself. Again, Bishop needed a few seconds, before he caught himself staring at the hair. <Black and orange? Since when is that a thing?> he thought, before composing himself.
    "By all means, come on in. This is Star, also known as Jack when in public..." he gestured to his fellow guardian, "...and I am Bishop among the awakened, Preacher in public. You know Miach, I presume."
    He took a sip of coffee.
    "I was hoping, that councilor Aurum could join us as well and I also had word with one other guardian, Elle to be precise."

Miach

PRE

The awkward handshake notwithstanding, the meeting was going fine, and all the more so since Idun arrived. Friend's company were the way to go. "Hiya. Not in the least. Please come in." he said, smiling as he walked toward her.

"Idun's a close friend. Cabalmate." Miach answered to Star the water-drinker once Bishop had introduced the man. He was sure the Shaman could introduce herself, but since he was the one who had been asked...

Aurum and Elle were both known, and Miach could see himself working with both women, so it seemed like they would be doing fine. He nodded in appreciation at Bishop's choice, though it would mean two Guardians... Hmm. "I don't have Aurum's number, but I could phone Nous if you'd like." Of course, she was his Councilor too. Unless we still have time to wait a bit, of course ? he asked politely, but intensely. This investigation meant a lot to him. Jhet

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

Supernal

OCC
    PRE

huh

"Cool hair."

Personally? He kinda dug blue tips. Not blue blue, but cerulean. Or cyan. Especially on dark hair. So Tron. But, Halloween. He got that.

"Wait? Aurum's a Councilor now? That's totally wicked. Not, like, I know her all that well? But she seemed pretty cool." Cute, too. "I'm down with waiting for... Elle...?"

A finger wagged between Miach and Idun. Right. Cabalmates.

...?

What cabal?

Was calling that 'cabal-mates' now? Geez Louise, he'd better watch his mouth. He didn't have any 'cabal mates' *air quotes* immediately currently, but technically he had a past 'cabal-mate', and a current potential 'cabal-mate'. Someone should put out notices. Because connotation.

"Miach. Idun."
    He nodded, repeating names. Information Stored. A hand waved.

Another look at The Crew.

Seriously, bro? No wonder no one's found any dope.
    - Roald Dahl

11. Likes Benji liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread