DISPLAYED
(1409) Binders

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon smiles politely and listens right until the moment when Telos announces that she'll be the one handling the exam. So much for using his Cabalmates position to make the whole thing just a bit easier. And mid-October? That is just... great. Inwardly, Ermon groans, outwardly, he sighs and makes his smile stretch just a little bit wider as he keeps the pain off his face:

"It's a deal. Ixidor is probably in a work frenzy righ now, so If you'd give me some way to contact you, Lictor?.." - he then turns to Faye, - "A good question. I'm actually among those people who thought they'd have more time", - the Warlock shrugs, half-lost in his thoughts and checks his watch in reflex, taking note of the date, - "I will be holding Lex cramming sessions most nights until the exam, then. Anyone is welcome to join: our Sanctum has a Library on Lex and I have food that can keep a man conscious without adding ten pounds in a week".

Oh, the joy! Frankly, he'd welcome some company: going from average high-school level education to something more expected from an average lawyer in half a year has been hell. Of course, there is no guarantee he'll make the exam on his first try but who knows when there might be another opportunity. Not like the Lictor comes to the city every week.

Ermon claps himself on the knee, remembering something:

"Actually, yeah. Ariande ( Kelreth ), the Guardians' Epopt and my Cabalmate wanted to take it, I think... Can she?"
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Bump Djinn

C
    Casitive

Telos | Silver Ladder Status: Lictor of Northen California | Consilium Status: Visitor

Taking questions, Telos stands with her hands comfortably at her elbows. She nods first to Pepper's question, “Those outside of the Ladder are more than welcome to take the exam, and I'd like to have our chat separate from the Oral Exam. I will be at the Consilium meeting for the area,” Telos further explains, “might be the best time for you to introduce them to me.

Clearing her throat, she turns towards Faye, “You are not obligated to take the exam now. However, it will be a year before I am back in the area. In the case you feel you are ready before that, you will have to travel to where we are and take the exam elsewhere.

Hopefully, this also answers Ermon's question and the inclusive look Telos shoots Ermon, states that as well.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She looks to Ermon and smiles,

“I think I will take you up on those studying sessions if you don’t mind.”
    Studying with others always helped.

Her blue eyes look back to Telos and she nods her head, “Traveling is not a problem for me. But thank you for the information, I certainly hope to be ready in time.” She says respectfully.

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

"I'm not going to turn down more time in the books, or free food while I'm at it." Pepper gave a nod to Ermon, she'd be up for studying too.

She grinned to Telos, "I'll look forward to both then, and I'll make sure I introduce you." That was going to have to be a thing, yep.

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Bumping/Additions

"Would not be a good time to ask those questions I had about the Lex?" The Asian Acanthus titles her head, clearly wanting to ask her question sooner than later. "It's just that there's been some incidents while we haven't haven't have the Lex or the Factotums to actively pursue a proper trial and the precedents I did find relating to those indcidents are oddly specific about the punishments, instead of being listed as as the usual terms for the Tetragrammaton..."

Pepper sighed, clearly irritated at the whole thing. It'd just be easier if people didn't cast Vulgar magic in public. Why they insisted on doing so... Well. It was still better to bring this up, so she new what would be expected of her in future situations.

C
    Casitive

Telos | Silver Ladder Status: Lictor of Northen California | Consilium Status: Visitor

Good,” Telos replies to Pepper, “I'm counting on you for your introductions; we only have so much time before we have to move on.” Taking the moment to then consider Pepper's questions Telos then makes a quick decision, “We will probably have to go over those in Formal Consilium.

There's a pause, as though Telos weighs the pros and cons of tipping her hand on her plans. “I will be using the power trusted in me as Lictor at the meeting. After that, it will probably be easier – and a bit more logical – to peruse those incidents under a provisional Charter and Lex.

Perhaps that buoys Pepper's spirits. “Aquinas tells me that Hope is a theme he hopes to put into this Consilium. I hope this judgment call will help that along.

On this note, I think we can end this thread and start up a thread with Pepper / Telos and get the invitations out for the Verbal Defense of the Factotum Exam started. All good?

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Good for me, yeah

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.