Ended
Watch

Michael revisits the Seneschal

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Martha Villiers

PRE

Again, Martha smiles and nods. Clearly eager to show she's here to help.

"You are most welcome, Ensign!"
    she pauses and takes up a ball point pen and spare scrap of paper from the coffee table between them. She spends a few moments writing down the contact details of Michael Redfill and Richie ( SoraLow ) and Lady Daniella Sage carefully handing the paper to Michael.

"It is my hope that you may find these Kindred good company! If you wish, I can be present to make sure you can trust them!" again a smile. "They each have varying levels of knowledge of this Domain, but I am sure they will be glad to help settle you in, sir!"

Once he had taken the offered paper, Martha returns the pen to the table and rubs at her peg leg once more. A shy smile follows.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

PRE

Michael accepts the paper, folds it neatly, and places it in his pocket.

"Thank you again, Seneschal. I suppose I should give you time to come up with a suitable game for me to learn your secret. I wouldn't want it to be too easy." he jests. He gestures with his hand, holding up one finger and looking downward. Then he pulls the paper back out of his pocket, unfolds it, and produces a pen with his out hand. He carefully tears a thin strip of the paper off at the bottom and puts the folded section back into his pocket. He quickly scratches something onto the strip, clicks the pen closed smartly, and puts that away too. He smiles and hands Martha the scrap.

"My cell phone number. If you need to get in touch with me in a hurry." he fidgets with his hands slightly, eager to share something with her.

"I wrote the name 'Erim' above the number. It is one of the titles... or pet names Abgal gave me. It is the Sumerian word for both servant and soldier. Since we're going to be friends, you can call me Erim if you wish."

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Erim! I see!" Martha echoed was she studied the paper handed to her and tried out the sound. Nodding happily, tiny Martha added, "Thank you, Erim!"

"Thank you!"

She looked at the paper once more and then carefully folded it away inside a pocket of her tail coat.

"Well, Erim, is there anything you wanted to speak about! I shall, as you say, need a little more time to ponder a puzzle for you, but I am most eager to help you and chat informally!" another sweet smile.

Once more, tiny Martha strokes gently at her peg leg. Wide eyed, she looked to Michael as if truly eager to hear his next plan or question.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

PRE

Michael rubs his jaw thoughtfully, considering.

"Maybe just one more question... are you still willing to help me learn to sense Auric emanations? I have no doubt that would come in handy in my efforts to win favor with the Reeve and other important members of the Domain." Though he spoke it as a request he could not hide the eagerness from his voice. He seemed to be in his element while looking for ways to improve his status.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"But of course, sir!" she chirps merrily. Her hands flutter to emphasize her agreement.

"I wouldn't rescind such an offer as that!" a happy smile. "We shall work together to make a positive impression on the Reeve!" she smiles again.

PRE

He smiles, gratefully.

"When can we start?" he presses. She's so tiny... innocent... but I feel like I'm the child around her. He looks at her, expectantly.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha took a moment to smile and think about her schedule ahead.

Patrols.

Meetings with City Hall people.

The constant need to keep in touch with Dillon, Velma... So many other things!

"Perhaps we should arrange to meet here on Sunday, sir? Perhaps at around 22:00?" she smiled sweetly.

PRE

Michael nods his enthusiasm.

"Thank you, for everything. I've really enjoyed this visit. I look forward to your lesson as well as the game you come up with!" Michael reaches for her hand and and clasps it in a gentle gesture he probably hadn't used since his blood still flowed through his veins. He stands and straightens his suit again.

"Enjoy the rest of your evening, Seneschal." he adds before turning to go. He then heads for the stairs and makes his way back out into the night.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Thank you, Ensign Erim! I have also enjoyed your visit and look forward to meeting you on Sunday, sir! But, please, do not hesitate to seek me out before then if you have a need to!"

With her smile of thanks and her eager nod of agreements, Martha offers a small, sincere and cheery wave as he makes his way to the rest of his evening.

Excellent! Thanks, Travis, for the scene! ~Chrisie~

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread