THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life

With permissions squared away, Konrad heads out to the popular Nox nightclub via a brief bus ride. Navigating himself to the underground entrance, Konrad descends the dimly-lit Stairs, noting the familiar scents of lemons. The soft glow of recessed lamps highlight the fabrics of black and purple drapes that decorate the lavish architecture amid comfortable furnishings. His eyes are drawn once again to the delicate silver lettering, "Per Ardua Ad Astra", written over the threshold.

He fully expects to meet Edwin and Martha there since he had arranged the rendezvous not even an hour ago. Once in the Commons, he drapes his leather coat over the edge of a chair and looks about the open space, considering what may have changed since he'd last been there a little over a month ago. He is reminded by the talk of history and geography he shared with Martha. While he isn't there to see her specifically, he's certain she'll be pleasant company.

To all those observing him, Konrad wears a pair of belted blue jeans and worn sneakers. The skin of his arms and shoulders are exposed by a black sleeveless shirt. He wears the semblance of life about him, a precaution during his transportation and entry into the nightclub.

OOC

2. Likes Chrisie liked this post

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Blush active

Edwin was already out the door when he received the text from Konrad giving them the all clear to use one of the Nox's meeting rooms. The black case that held his mobile tattooing kit was gripped in one hand, whilst in the other was a large portfolio of some of his work as well as flash designs he'd collected over the years. Catching a cab from the motel to the club, the ride was short and the moment he arrived, he made his way downstairs towards the meeting rooms.

"Mr Roth, how's it hanging, man?" Edwin beamed as he saw Konrad, walking easily up to him. Carefully lowering the case that held his equipment, he offered the Savage a tattooed hand. Wearing a sleeveless tee that showed off both tattooed guns, it was clear he was excited to show off his work, his passion. "Got any ideas what you like?"

Black Case
    Scenes

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad's Beast growls silently, a vibration he feels like a hand violently strum across the taught strings of his sinews as Edwin enters the Commons of the Nox underground. He's encountered Edwin before, but just once, and the predator within him does not calm itself so easily. Nevertheless, Konrad approaches the challenger with an extended hand to grip the one offered him.

"Hey, Mr. Bridges. It's hanging well, yourself?" he says with calm mirth. Their last meeting has left Konrad with high hopes that he might make allies among the Domain residents. Tonight is something of a mix between business and pleasure, a chance for new experiences within his Requiem.

"As for ideas, well...I'm still a bit on the fence over which design to go for." He releases their handshake and begins pointing to an area of his own exposed arm. "I was considering an armband design, something like a tribal tattoo or one of those celtic bands. But it seems a little too simple. Then I got to thinking something like a full image with coloring all along the shoulder to the elbow...I dunno. I'm still not sure if I'll be keeping it either, ya know? If I were going to keep one, I'd want something meaningful, like yours. What you think?"

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Around by the knees, as always."

Crude joke? For realz, but Edwin was all for making nice with others, especially those that could help him out when shit gets real. He clapped his now free hands together, getting the Axl Rose angry snarl from his mind, trying to cover it with a grin.

"Well, man, I'd say go full hog and let's tear your back apart with a huge depiction of a cobra fighting one of those honey badgers!" the Lord laughed magnetically, "But as we're breaking your ink cherry, then a band is a commendable start, Mr Roth."
    Scenes

Martha Villiers

PRE

She was a little late in making it from her official Chamber.

But she was struggling along. Tiny Martha, smiling and chirpy is neatly attired in her usual modest English school uniform: a neat straw boater, a black blazer... a pair of scholarly "Hipster" style spectacles are perched daintily on the end of her nose.

She wears a very short pleated black gymskirt which daringly shows her leg to above mid thigh and is short enough to show her stump. Her raven black hair is tied into two very long twin tails, each with the red ribbon bows.

A swift glance would reveal that she's not wearing her C-Leg prosthetic tonight.

Preferring instead to use a simple metal peg leg. She wears a single white knee sock on her remaining leg and a pair of carefully polished black Oxford pattern shoe, a crisp white blouse is obvious where the Edwardian style gymslip reveals it, as is her red necktie tucked neatly into her gymslip.

She emits no Beast and has not invoked her Blush of Life.

Martha's exuding typical sweet innocence.

Carrying a tray of freshly made lemonade, enough glass tumblers for three and a what looks to be a small stack of blueberry muffins.

She smiles and nods to greet and welcome Edwin and Kondrad.
    "Gentlemen!" she chirps, hand gripping the tray she carries as her Beast settles and squirms, "What a delight to see you both! I have things to eat and drink! I hope you are both well!" she giggles, wide eyed.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

7. Likes Vassagon, Forn Clakes liked this post

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad smirks knowingly at their mutual joke, boys being boys as they say. "Then looks like an armband it is then."

When Martha makes her presence known, Konrad turns to her with a more congenial smirk and respectful nod to the Seneschal. The metal leg is not an unfamiliar sight to him, nor is the lemonade she provides. "Seneschal, thank you for having us. I hope we're not being a bother giving you short notice. Edwin here is going to be giving me a tattoo and I figured this would be a comfortable place to do it," Konrad explains.

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Seneschal Villiers! Such a wondrous sight, how have you been?"

Edwin still recalled one of the last times he had seen her. Covered in the gore of a foolish neonate.

"Your lemonade will always keep me coming back," the Lord grinned, happy to take a glass when offered. "Mr. Roth is to be my canvas for tonight," he added with a wink. "Where may I set up?"
    Scenes

Martha Villiers

PRE

As Edwin and Konrad spoke, Martha made space for her tray and nodded to let Edwin know he could set things up. She began to pour Edwin a drink of lemonade and smiled again as she left the tumbler close enough for him to take, but not too close to be in his way.

"Thank you, sir! I have been well enough!" Martha answered Edwin with cheeriness, then latching onto their talk of tattoos, she added, "Good to see you both too! A tattoo, eh?" she asked, clearly interested, "Will this be a permanent change, sir?" she asked, wide eyed.

Again, busy helping Edwin make room and trying to arrange things so everyone will be comfortable.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Heh," chuckles Konrad in response to Martha's query. "Nah, I don't think so. Not tonight at least. I think I'll wait until I have something more meaningful to express. I'd also like to assess the fine craftsmanship of Edwin's work firsthand so I can recommend him to my cohorts."

"I don't suppose you've ever had work done, Seneschal? I bet Edwin wouldn't mind adding another client to his list, wouldn't ya?" Konrad turns to the tattooed artist, making the suggestion with some playfulness. At first glance, Martha doesn't seem like the type to dabble in a practice so often associated with deviants and delinquency. But one never knows. Tonight it is all about the experience.

Konrad does make himself comfortable, seating himself in a chair and watching as Edwin unpacks his kit.

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Cool!" Edwin replied, eagerly unpacking his kit on one of the meeting tables. It would take several minutes to get everything plugged in and mixed up, so the Lord was down with chatting.

"Take a look in the folder," Edwin indicated to Konrad with a smile, "There're a sh...ton of designs in there. Some of my own, some flash art I've picked up on my travels."

When Konrad asked Martha about getting inked, the smile remained but he didn't comment. "I think that's what is so unique about tattooing Kindred skin. Not only is everyone different but there's that added pressure of making sure it is perfect. If not, that person may simply let your work fade away to memory until it is nothing. Also, every tattoo should tell a story." He looked back to what he was doing. "We all have such interesting stories to tell."
    Scenes

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.