Ended
Watch

(1407) Weave, Striker and Jono

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Jonokuchi

PRE

Jonokuchi nodded as realisation finally dawned on the sumo. Weave wasn't looking to go off half-cocked, simply wishing to discuss the matter. This he could do.

"A plan? I believe we should start by cutting off their resources, severing any connections they have made. Without support, when we do strike, they will have nothing to rely upon. This will require some investigative footwork, certainly."

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker couldn't help but shake her head with a smile at Striker's statement. "Your perception and input is still valuable...You are going to see things in a different light then Jonokuchi or I, just as Jonokuchi is going to see things different from you or me."

Jonokuchi's words light up her face even more, as he is finally beginning to understand what she is talking about. Part of her thinks back to what she said and how she could have said it different to convey a clearer message, but she does not want to miss the tempo.

"That is exactly what this plan is about. We do not have a lot of intelligence, other than the area has a high concentration of Banishers. By using their curiosity, we can begin to put a face to the threat."

"I guess on the most basic level the plan should contain finding a high traffic area to lay the lure, finding a safe time to lay the lure, finding a safe way to observe, and finally gathering more intelligence from our observations."

"It is just a generalization that needs to be refined. I have ideas, but you all may see shortcomings with them that I cannot or you may have something better..."
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

T

Striker nods as Weavebreaker explains. "OK, sounds good. First thing. Jono an' I stick out like a sore thumb physically. No offense big guy." he said looking up at the sumo. "Now the one thing I know from fishin' is that ya need the right lure dependin' on what type a fish ya tryin' ta catch. So do ya know what these Banishers are interested in goin' after? 'Cause that seems like the next question too me." the one armed mage finished. He was interested how much she knew about these Banishers, having lived amongst them for so long.

Jonokuchi

PRE

Jonokuchi glanced down at Striker following his comment. He really couldn't argue with his sentiment. "Depends on who we may have to support us. For example, we don't have to be present to act as a lure. A simple Ward placed in the right spot could act as bait. The moment it is attacked, we would know."

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

"Uh" Weavebreaker bite her lip at Striker's statement, not sure what to think. She felt a rush of relief when Jonokuchi spoke, as she nodded softly.

"If we can drop the lure we can monitor with security cameras or something. If we were to use the campus security cameras, then we wouldn't be raising any more suspicion with other stuff popping up. Problem will be getting into a position to use those..."

Weavebreaker rolled her shoulders softly. "We can talk about it more later."

Wrap up. Thank you guys!
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread