Ended
Watch

(Sacramento Noir) The A-Team

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    P
    Peter Baldwin

"Three nights' work will make sense to me, Ms. MacFarlane. That will allow us time to move our mortal instruments about the board and see if we can come up with anything new or interesting," the Haunt said, steepling his fingers for a long moment before pushing them and stretching them out a little.

His eyes fell on the Ventrue at the Harpy's question, and while the Menace oozed off him, making every glance a dangerous, tense one, he did manage to portray interest reasonably well in there also. What did she have in mind?

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Aοleen would have offered to come up with some info about those "physical developments" in case it could help, but it would have meant talking between the the ladies, and she really didn't feel like speaking up now. Instead, she nodded to Sir Baldwin that his approval had been well noted, and waited to see what the others truely had on their mind.

PRE

The Knights gaze was uncomfortable. Not just because of the way his eyes seemed to fixate on her throat, or the way his hands seemed poised to reach for something that would clearly indicative of his martial office, but because of the interest his eyes showed. Just why was he so interested? Was there, perhaps, some reason besides the obvious? Some one besides those present or those discussed that was the cause of his interest? Would an offending word spark another session of manipulation and re-progamming? Would Baldwin be the one to drag her away for her "appointment"? She found herself desperately wishing that her Brother had not left. Not because he could protect her, but because she might have been able to use him to find out just who Baldwin's master might be. Such a desire was irrelevant, however. She was on her own for now. Trapped in a room with monsters.

"My initial idea would be to sabotage the progress of their building developments. We could intrude on their ability to obtain permits for their buildings and thus halt progress for some days. This would also allow us to see just how they would fix such bureaucratic problems, and this would help us identify which resources to strike at next. Alternatively, we could physically sabotage the building sites and see how they would react to that. At the least, it would be helpful to obtain the building plans. Such plans could be quite telling of whether they are constructing spaces that might be suitable for havens in any of the buildings,"
    Josephine explained, her eyes sliding down to the file in front of her.

P
    Peter Baldwin

Sir Baldwin stroked the short, short stubble on his face for a moment, considering the idea. Building plans and whatnot made sense to him. They might find out more about who was involved through the getting of them. "I think obtaining the building plans would be a good start, if you have the connections to do so. I believe Seneschal Villiers would prefer this to be kept low key for the moment while we do information gathering. So. Shall we put our mortal instruments to work over the next three nights, then, and meet with what they find?"

Seems like a good time for an Allies break?

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Seems like a good place to me. To keep things organised, did you wish to post here how you will utilising your allies?

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

I think it will help keep things contained, so I'm in favor of the idea.

PRE

"Sadly, my mortal instruments are only those that I happen to meet, and only temporarily after that. I've had other, more immediate concerns after making the transition to this city," Josephine replied with a frown. "However, I could offer some amount of money to those who might have more permanent instruments to use at the present. It works somewhat like oil does for mundane instruments, I find."

Jo will donate use of her resources 3 to anyone who might want it for bribes/incentive for their allies.

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Aileen very politely and apologetically excuses herself while everyone makes their calls, and leaves...

P
    Peter Baldwin

"That is very appreciated. The kinds of mortal instruments that I have prefer to be regularly lubricated so as to keep them a well-oiled and... disciplined machine." He smiled politely to Josephine, appreciating her contribution. Aileen MacFarlane was given a nod of farewell, and he rose himself to make his telephone call to his people...

Baldwin accepts the $2000 for Josephine's Resource allocation, allocating $1000 to his Criminal allies to move things along and really look into this.

He will provide his criminal allies with instructions to monitor and investigate Nefertiti Khan, surveilling her from the shadows, learning all they can about her routine, her address, etc. He will provide them the relevant information to do their job as well as a copy of photographs of her.

What roll would you like, and is there any bonus for the resource allocation?

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

[Intelligence + Persuasion + Allies: Criminals + Situation Modifier 3] Modifier for photographic materials and bribe money.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.