DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Wod.Infant

If allowed, Michael will take Velma by the arm and lead her away from the group. Once out of earshot, he chuckles:

"I hope you don't mind me taking you away from the delicious spectacle this could explode into", - now that they can't be heard without Auspex, he can finally sweep an appreciative gaze over her attire, - "Ah, we have both come far since we first got to Sacramento, haven't we? What would you like to start with? Shoes? Red is so your colour but we could make it a challenge and try and pick out something deceptively mellow".

The Gangrel rubs his chin in contemplation. He's a man who takes his shopping seriously.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

2. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

The Daeva allows the Savage to take her arm and guide her away from the group of kindred that was gathering at that random location in the mall.

”I think you might be right!” She chuckles lightly following Michael’s good natured comments.

”Shoes? Yes! Shoes will be a good place to start. And after that…" There is a brief pause for the songstress to ponder…

"Maybe some lingerie." The tone of her voice was completely neutral, like if she was going to buy groceries or cigarettes.

…apparently it’s not just Michael who takes his shopping seriously.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

Michael's face goes rigid for a few seconds as she mentions lingerie. He's suddenly reminded of both how young he is and how Blushy. Oh, very blushy. Just imagining Velma in underwear...

Think ugly naked lepers, ugly naked lepers...

That helps keep the subconscious reaction under control, though the pause must have been palpable. Seeing an appropriate shop, he points to the open glass doors.

"Now this looks something we can start with. By the way, what do you think is more erotic, shoes or lingerie?", - of course, it's a trick question. Michael rarely deals in anything else.

Shoes comment
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

5. Likes Sirith, Wod.Infant liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

The Daeva ponders for just a moment. The answer was actually quite simple.
    ”Why? Shoes and lingerie!” Her smile widens wondering if Michael would get the clue.

Velma follows the Savage Regent inside the shoe store.

She eyes the shoes, he actually had an eye for it she decided.

”Hmmmmm!” Velma takes with an appreciative look to the shoes and smiles back to Michael taking a dainty finger to the tip of her lower lip.

”You seem to know your way around with female shoes…” The Ravager covers her mouth for a moment to keep the soft giggle to herself.

”I’m starting to think this is not the first time you take someone to this shop no?” There was an hint of curiosity in the Daeva’s eyes as much mischief as it was about reading Michael Redfill’s reaction.
    Velma Star*

7. Likes Matamune, West liked this post

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

Mike greets her answer with a laugh. This time it's different from his usual soft chuckle, more like a brief boom before he catches himself:

"My-my... I always pick both options too. It's how I ended up with a bunch of jobs and some very good friends. Hard, fun and something I really shouldn't be telling you about because you are the same, aren't you? You want it all".

With confidence, he picks up the pair and calls one of the staff:

"Good evening. Can we see these in lady's size? And something for comparison? I'm talking high-heels, bright, daring and expensive..." - he glances at Velma's clothes again, - "And bring us a couple bags. To see how the shoes go with other stuff. It's always a shame to buy something get home and find out that you need another wardrobe".

The girl's eyes go bright when she sees Velma: it's not often you get a customer this good looking. Why, it's like getting a super-model visit the shop you work in.

While she disappears behind a door to find everything they need, Michael continues the conversation with a mischievous smile:

"Yes, I've been accused of having some grasp of taste for female clothes and shoes", - he leans in closer, as if to whisper a secret, - "But helping a woman pick out her clothes makes you smile every time you see her in them. And it makes you smile even more when you get the chance to take them off".

Were Velma a good, innocent, Catholic girl or some such nonsense, Mike surely wouldn't be this forward. But she's not. They are both Predators, although of a very different kind. And Predators need to hunt for everything. For Blood, for mates, for footwear. Plus she's damn attractive and nowhere near stupid. An enticing combination.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

9. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

So that was it…

Ambition.

Refill believed Velma to be an ambitious kindred? He couldn’t be more wrong. Her sort of ambition was not born from industriousness or the desire to own everything. Her ambition was in fact the opposite of it. She would revile in destruction, if it meant others would have it worse than her. Some called it envy, others malice, resentment or prejudice… the result was always the same, bittersweet jealousy turned into pleasure by seeing others suffering.

“Oh, I see what you mean…” A knowing smile spread through the length of her lips.

The Daeva watched how Refill handled the waitress, his sort of direct to business type seemed to span from this ambition he spoke off. Good. It made sense.

”You should visit Club Ember more often…” Velma pauses for a moment. The Ravager seemed somewhat amused.

”…and help some of my dancers picking their clothes.” A coy smile allows Michael to know Velma knew what an ambitious man wanted… she was just dangling it a little longer in front of him.
    Velma Star*

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

He laughs quietly at her answer. It's a quiet sound, even if a bit harsh:

"I wonder if you pique me for some sort of Don Juan, Miss Star? Club Ember is an exquisite establishment, to be sure and I visit from time to time..." - he pauses for a bit of suspence, - "But looks or even the ability to move beautifully aren't the most enticing things in a woman. I like energy, I like mystery and I like danger without commitment".

The doctor shrugs with obviously fake disinterest:

"I believe going more frequently to Ember would result simply in me speaking more often to you. And we're already talking", - a smile.

While their conversation goes on, the girl starts to bring shoes. First come the shoes they were interested in. Then some other mixes of high heels and leather: in black and bright blue. A red clutch, a couple bags... It looks like they'll spend a bit of time here.

"May I?" - Mike picks up the left red shoe and gestures to her feet. If they're playing, might as well play for keeps.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

12. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Don Juan? My, my, never, never!” The Daeva chuckles, clearly in good mood while she fans herself trying to keep the hot summer weather from affecting her.

”Such a gentleman.” Velma offers her hand for Michael to hold, the blush was still keeping it warm and human. There is a polite smile if Michael decides to hold the delicate hand the Succubus is offering him.

The songstress takes her time to move to the nearest seat where she could try her new shoes. With the elegance she was known for she allows her sinful shape to rest over the leather seat, lady like manners with a soft brush of mischief. Her deep blue eyes follow the Savage, she crosses her legs, beautiful long legs carved out of alabaster… it was Michael’s turn to help her try her new shoes.

”Go ahead, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do…” She shoots a playful wink to the savage, her way of telling him he was free to go ahead.
    Velma Star*

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

Michael takes the hand with a smile and a nod and leads her to one of the seats for trying shoes.

His hands are also warm and firm, with light calluses - something left over from Mike's Embrace. But the tenderness is really felt when he takes Velma's right foot into his hands and slips her shoes off and puts the new one on instead. Then he moves on to the other foot... His movements are careful, as if unwrapping and wrapping a precious present. Well, her legs are certainly precious. And the position he is in, crouched in front of her certainly affords him a fabulous view.

The Regent does his best to keep his eyes either on her feet or her face and not the bundle of gorgeousness in between. It's a memory half-forgotten, something he hasn't felt in a long time with a touch of Hunger. He is being drawn in.

What a perfect Daeva.

"Please try standing up. For this price, they should be really comfortable for someone like you", - the smile goes wilder, - "There are many women of women who have no idea how to wear long heels and another bunch who have no business wearing them with their looks. You, though, look perfect, Ms. Star".

It's not a sweet or fake compliment. It is a statement of fact.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”I look perfect!?” Velma was still seating. The Regent’s words actually made the Daeva chuckle gently.

”And you seem to be flattering me too much…” The Daeva’s long and elegant left leg moved up and she dared a gentle touch with her foot on Michael’s shoulder as he was still crouching close to her, her voice was amused but her eyes were quiet and predatory. Looking to him from above as a predator might loook upon prey. Fabulous view? Certainly!

”I might start to suspect that this might be a ploy to ask me to move to your neighborhood?” Was Velma asking for tenancy in Florin? She might be! She slowly withdrew her small foot from the Savage’s shoulder, all in the name of quality foreplay in public… such things were so underrated nowadays.
    Velma Star*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread