Ended
Watch

A test of patience? Let's go with that.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"Most of the older members of the Order are already on the Scelesti situation, so don't worry about that." Leo watched the viking wannabe grab one of the rooms. A casual shrug showed his disinterest in stopping Magni from taking the room. "As for the Glo, I'd assume the Ladder and Libertines can handle that. The Banishers have also been fairly quite lately since Vae busted their cabal off campus. Overall I think you're going to have to look for trouble to find it, not that I recommend it." The long sleeves of his hoody found their way to his pockets. Definitely not recommended.

"Any who, Dorms are open to all Arrows, but if you have your own sanctum and space is tight I'd prefer you move along for Arrows who lack a place to stay." The Theurgist looks back between Mace and Striker. "I asked Ari at the duel to clear out the other section of the dorms, it might be best if you two stay there so we have people on both sides of the Circle instead of huddled near the main entrance."

T

"Cheers mate." Striker responded to Leo. "I'll just keep my stuff here till we find our own place ay."

Then a pause that was as comfortable for Striker as pulling on someone else's sweaty clothes.

"And what about local rules? Ya know, what other mages will be expecting us to do or not do." He looked Leo in the eyes, a sour expression on his face as he spoke.

m
    magiuspendragon

Mace nodded. She wasn't about to go looking for trouble. Not just yet. Sure, she'd get in the way if she saw something happening, but until then? Best to keep a low profile. She did, however, look startled when he mentioned the sleeping arrangements. "I do have my own place, sir," she said. "Though I'd be happy to come by regularly to check on things." She paused, wondering if she should rephrase her question. But it did sound like they had things well under control. He'd warned against looking for trouble, so perhaps that was an answer in and of itself. "Any places to avoid? Other than the university." The last thing she needed was to get caught up in a bunch of Banishers.

Jonokuchi

PRE

His hands slid into opposite sleeves of his kimono as he simply observed the conversation. Jonokuchi noted the use of the words Banishers and a drug called Glo, but nothing of the Seers. Not that he would expect such openess.

Everywhere, they plyd their Lie. Forcing themselves on everyone.

Jonokuchi knew the true enemy. If this was the place to break them, so be it. Leo had said it himself; you have to go looking to find trouble. The sumo smiled.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo's eyes looked up for a moment as he thought on the questions posed to him.

"For starters I'm unaware of other locations enemies may be congregating, but I'll tell you now to avoid interfering at the other Order HQ's. Hostel HI for the Gaurdians, Byzantine is the Libertines, Bismarch are the Ladders, and the Fillard Goldman museum is the Mystagogues. If you need to reach them go ahead there, but I don't want you lingering around and making them think we're spying." A shrug, and Leo turns his eyes from Mace to Striker. "Just the Precepts, but we can go over those in a minute."

In truth going over the laws of the land was dull, so it could wait till the intro was over. "Any other questions?"

T

"Nah I think I'm good mate." Striker replied simply, starting to feel impatient. He wondered if Leo was dragging this out just to make him uncomfortable. If people have a different interpretation of secrecy, fine. I just damn well want to know about it.

Katsuro Tomori

"Not much more here for now. Anything comes to mind I'll letcha know though boss." Magni said in a generally good natured sort of way. He wasn't sure what Juno was so off about with the First Talon...maybe whatever it was had been worked through?...maybe it just was hidden deeper?

Eh, time reveals all, right?
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

m
    magiuspendragon

Mace made a mental note of the places he was mentioning. It would be good to know where the others spent their time, in case she ever needed to get ahold of them. "Got it," she said. "No spying." She paused for a moment, considering. What else did she need to know? Not much, really. If more questions came up, she could ask them later. "I think I'm good for now as well," she said aloud. "Do you have any questions for us?"

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"Since you asked," Leo started with a smile to Mace. "For those who have not supplied it already, I'd like Arcanum proficiencies and any skills you have to contribute to the Order."

At this point the First Talons gaze swooped the four gathered before him. "I'm thinking about doing some restructuring of the local chapter and any information you are willing to provide will help with the decision making process a little."

The Theurgist's gaze looks to all evenly, and if he were delaying the talk of Laws and Precepts, it was not obviously malevolent or even intentional.

Jonokuchi

PRE

"What type of information?" Jonokuchi asks the First Talon, still looming near the edge of the group. Whatever Leo had meant, it had escaped the Warlock.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread