Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1407) The Duel

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 16 of 17 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 Last

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A glance as the First Talon turns around. "We should come to a decision on the other Sentinels. I think it's advisable to have one among our ranks well-versed in the Lex. My other proposal would be either Asp or Avis, as both have shown themselves quite capable."

Miach

PRE

With the bigwigs and other bootlickers following in the trail of the new Hierarch, Miach wondered what left to do. Having a beer sounded like a plan.

"Hey, how do you care about a beer at my place ? I don't know that I still want to be here." the Acanthus had to admit to his Shaman friend. RockBane

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper stepped away from Mace and Geist, closer to the center of the room. She held one bright yellow arm up, before raising her voice. "Enchanters of the Path of Thistle! If we could have a quick discussion?"

Pepper calls Bigpaw Jhet Tiffany Tyria to join her HERE

Idun

PRE

"Sounds good, my friend, sounds good." Idun tells Miach. Untill the call for Miach's Path rings out.

"I'll wait for you over by the entrance, ok?" She asks him.

J

"Your grace and action in victory is noted. Thank you." She thanks Aquinas for doing the right thing and reminding the room of how the Lex works, and the traditions that it carries with it. That and it seems to have distracted Lockhart from his warpath. Those are great during wartime, but she hasn't seen anything but metaphysical bullets fired, and that's more akin to civil war and successions to a throne than an actual war.

There's so much action going on that she starts to ignore most of it. Well, 'ignore it' while paying most attention to what she needs to be paying attention to. Which isn't anything in particular at all. Until Pepper calls out for a congress of enchantresses she just stands there blocking the view and lines of approach to Avalon. The woman has completed her mission, or failed it. Regardless of which it is, she's done what she thought was right to do.

She leaves her to go join Pepper.
    Nous, Enchantress of the Guardians of the Veil, Acanthus Councilor

Miach

PRE

"Damn..." Miach said when she heard Pepper's call. The Acanthus cursed his luck, again. "I'll try and make it short..." he said with a doubtful look on his face to his Cabalmate and friend, before joining the enchanting Enchanter's chance thing.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo, Animus , and Avalon continue here.

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

It almost feels like facepalm time, there for a second or two. And the Deacon honestly wonders if the utter lack of response to him was due to Aquinas' word on the matter, or from some unwillingness to face the potential tongue-lashing that the rocker himself was fully prepared to deliver.

Well, either way, one of the two of them is respected enough to be deferred to. That's good enough, for now.

And while he certainly doesn't envy the position that the 'winner' is now in, with the microscope aimed directly at him, Ixidor is determined to help him bear the load.

'Cuz if there's anything the history of this Consilium should teach anybody, it's that Mages need to fucking support each other.

Watching with a frown as two of his Cabal mates leave, the Thιarch continues to stand right where he stopped. Proudly. derectly beside the dueling space in the center of the scene, absorbing the wake of the whole mess. If someone wants him, they sure as hell can't miss him.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

9. Likes Cayce liked this post
    E
    Ermac

Ermac hung on periphery of the arena. Having no one else to chat with he checked his phone while he waited for the announcement of who would be Herald.

Seeing Ixidor all by his lonesome, the Libertine shrugged. Why the hell not? When would he have another chance to talk to the rock star legend like this?

The Libertine walked over to the Thιarch, "Hi there, I'm Ermac." He extended in his hand in greeting.

C
    Casitive

Three Day Warning!

Page 16 of 17 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 Last
Closed Thread