Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Shopping for the Season (Attention Terri, Open)

(Under Control) Wheels Up
Aug 3, 2014 - Aug 24, 2014
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    L

"Oh, I'm fine. Just had to make sure I was paying attention while moving through the mall that fast. People tend to react much better to being jostled by a beautiful woman than they do being bumped into by me." He peered around for a moments, his sharp gaze scanning the area. "There's one of those maps of the mall over there. It should tell us where Ghirardelli's is."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Good thinking." Moving at a more average speed, Terri looks at the map trying to make out Ghirardelli's on all the many small squares that represent the various shops.

"Wow, forgot how big it is." Its all she remarks before stuffing her hands in her pockets while taking it all in, and not just the mall. The fact she's out with a guy, going shopping with someone significant. Terri can't recall the last time she done such a thing and it was very scary. She smiles and leans her head on his arm.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

Rick can't help but give a soft smile, his lower arm curling around the small of her back. He'd missed this, he realized. Having someone he could simply enjoy being with like this. And he found herself leaning into her a bit, his arm tightening slightly around her. "There," one vestigial talon taps against the map's plastic covering as he points out the store, "it's not too far away."

"Cool, well spotted eagle-ey..." she stops before sighing and adding "I 'spose its getting a bit tiring, my jokes? Its just a nerves-thing. I haven't done this for a long time."

L

Rick pulled Terri a little closer to him, "Not at all. It's one of the things I really like about you, the way you can enjoy the moment and stay so light-hearted like you do. It's a breath of fresh air, and I wouldn't dream of asking you stop." He let one hand stroke her side tenderly, his tone growing soft. "There's not a thing about you I'd want to change."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri's heart swells and she holds him close not caring for the other shoppers wishing to look at the map, ignoring the looks and curt words as they cuddled in front of everyone. This is the happiest the steepscrambler had been in along while.

Fuck 'em.

"Come on, we better move, looks like we're in the way."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

L

Rick enjoys standing there with Terri for several long moments. But she was right they did need to get moving. The park and now this, eventually they'd have to meet somewhere where they wouldn't have to worry about other passers bye. "Yeah, we probably should get going." He pulls away from her slightly and begins walking towards Ghirardelli's, slipping his arm through hers the way she seemed to like it.

Description

PRE

As Terri allows Rick to guide her towards the choccy-goodness, she lets her mind wander as it is filled with a few images including herself and her new...boyfriend.

Suddenly however, she stops as a wide grin slowly spreads across her face at the sight of a store window.

A costume store.

What Terri spots

L

Rick comes to a stop as he feels Terri's arm tug against his. He shoots her a questioning glance, then follows her gaze to the store's window. And his tone is that of a man resigned to his fate. "Oh no..."

Though as nervous as the prospect of dressing like Peter Pan had him he had to admit, Terri would look damn good in that costume.

Description

PRE

On her tiptoes, Terri plants a kiss on Rick's cheek, quietly enjoying his slight discomfort.

"Its ok, hun, let's go grab the rest of my...our Halloween stuff," she insists, "It'll give you a chance to get to grips with the idea. Besides, imagine what mu bushy tushy would look like." The last sentence Terri whispers quite seductively, letting his mind ponder all on its own.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread