Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1407) Acanthus Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    J

"Then lets follow through with it. What's the worse that can happen, more people don't like me?"

She isn't quite as concerned about Avalon not knowing what she's talking about, and it's clear enough that Avalon's the one that doesn't like her, but for whatever reason, she doesn't elaborate. She can take the hint from what Pepper had started when the tobacco perfumed lady of 'mystique' enters the room for the second time.

"I would be open to meeting your sister. Oracles help us all if she's the same as you."

She makes it abundantly clear that she's joking, and adds a good natured laugh and smile to hammer it home.

"I haven't found anyone with a similar enough purpose to mine yet where I'd want to call them family anyway. What better foundation than an actual family. I can think of one other person that might be out in the cold that we could invite along too. You remember the guy that was talking to me at the club. You two seemed to get along, so why not invite him along too. Could use a little variation in the origin stories."

If that's a comic book reference, she doesn't know it. It's just a great way to subtly refer to path awakenings. Origin stories. Right?
    Nous, Enchantress of the Guardians of the Veil, Acanthus Councilor

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye returns Miachs smile, “Sure, thank you.” She replied with a nod.

It was, after all, a good evening to celebrate.

There was a brief look of surprise at Peppers words. “That is certainly one way to go about it, and a great idea. If Cabals are the only way to get ones voice heard in this town, then count me in.” she says to Pepper, “I like how confident you are in your words, but if you ever need a hand, let me know.” It was a lot for one person to suddenly take on, and her offer of help was genuine.

“Like Crowley said, lets go for it.”
    This could be risky, but if something wasn’t risky, then life was boring.

Miach

PRE

Content to let his Brothers and Sisters of the WatchTower gang up, Miach left them to go and fetch some champaign, but not answering Pepper's offer of meeting with Mace. "Given the opportunity, I'd be glad to, someday." he said with a genuine smile.

Coming back with three fresh bottles, and an opener, he soon started distributing glasses.

C
    Casitive

A plan of action done, and with bubbly being distributed, the Enchanters of the Acanthus Path continue to chat into the evening.

Great Scene all!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread