Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Oh no. Oh nonono. Thor is not going to enter the water and leave Yekaterina hanging by the awkward periphery.

She is accustomed to the awkward periphery, as it is a wonderful place to observe from. But there is pride to consider.

The weird outer garment is shrugged off her shoulders, and left to lay where she walks away from it. She is marginally more covered than Velma, even if she feels twice as naked. At least the plain black color helps to stand out slightly less.

All three or four swatches of fabric,
    she thinks, darkly.

Yekaterina stoops to sit on the edge, and dangle her legs in the water, first. She sits right beside the station that Allison takes to lean the drink out to Velma. The urge to nudge the former Harpy into the pool headfirst by a well-placed hand on her bottom is palpable, but she ignores it.

She is more curious about the drink, shifting to peer closely at it as Allison passes it before her. The curiosity is obvious in her voice. "A hpnotiq Screwdriver?"

J
    Juan Cordoba

"‘Dios mνo!" raising a hand to his dead hart, asking in mock insult, "I am so awfully offended. I just might cry." He lost his composure of the joke at the end. He chuckled as Yuki left to change.

When Saito returned in her swimsuit, Juan raised momentary glance to admire the Asian vampire's physique. As the only competition to him thus far, he could appreciate the elegant grace of his clanmate. "So far I can say I'm enjoying my time here."

His ears perked up at the mention of vodka by Allison Black . But his interest quickly declined as work was involved. I'd like to think I'm above such petty labor.

Looking to the Japanese vampire, "Shall we head in, Lady Saito?"

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

There was no reaction from the Priscus of the Succubus. Velma watched demurely as Gunnar made his approach. The celerity, the bun being tied, his effortless movements across the pool and the way he sank, with countless droplets falling from his hair back into the pool when he emerged. Velma’s eyes captured all so focused she was in the giant Viking.

She didn’t replied immediately, opting to do as he did and sinking slowly after binging her green drink. Then, mimicking the giant’s gestures to an extent she wrapped her hair into an untidy bun without taking her grey blue eyes from the massive blonde, she took in his every detail.

”Last time we spoke you were inviting…” She says as she finishes wrapping her bun.

”I want you to convince me.” The silence gave way to a teasing grin. ”If it interests you…”

Velma's extends her hand in Allison's direction as if asking for more of the green stuff. Her eyes though were stubborn enough not to leave Gunnar.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    J
    Juan Cordoba

OOC

The Toreador stepped into the jacuzzi across from the Knight. Stretching his arms out for balance, the heated water jets felt refreshing upon his skin. "Muy bien," he muttered happily. "I haven't been in one of these for a very long time."

"This is quite nice." Juan looked over to Yuki, "I think, the last time I went to a genuine party like this was back in Phoenix."

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

"Oh," the small woman asked interested. "I don't seem to get out lately either. I guess it comes with the job. I have never been to Phoenix about as close as I got was Vegas."

Yuki lightly stirred a little water in a casual motion with one hand as she looked as she spoke. She noticed the Neanderthal Viking strip out of his clothes, how could she not see him hanging out. However, she was polite enough not to call her attention to the fact that she noticed it, not showing any interest in him at all. If the strange man didn't know how to do anything other than finger a knife and look at people unless he was told to do something the Priscus likely wasn't interested in his riveting conversational skills.

"The last event I went to similar to this was a Luau the the family sponsored in town here a few years back," she said making conversation and looking up to Juan. "It was...well different than this evening."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The blank face regarded Velma as it bobbed above the water. "We Acolytes have been gardening," he replied cryptically. "Despite the failures, I am content with what we have achieved so far. Would you be interested in gardening? I am certain that for a boon, I should be able to encourage my friends to part with a sample of our work." A wry smile tugged at his lips. Gunnar let it grow.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison handed it off and rose slowly shaking her head with a slight snicker. With a turn, she made her way back over to the cooler and poured a couple drinks the same as the first. She made her way back over to the edge of the pool and settled on down for Velma, shooting her a quick wink. From there Allison brought the second drink over to Yekaterina.

"Here you go Love." She rested the drink next to her at the pool's edge. She did not skip a beat as she made her way back to the cooler to pour herself one.

"Anyone else want one?" Allison said with some volume so that everyone could hear here.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

9. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Thank you Allison.” She answered kindly to her cousin as she turned to her and greeted her with a smile and then moved to pick the glass again.

Gardening?

Velma started to connect the dots… the Viking outlook, the VW Combi, the strange prophetic and cryptic talk, the old ways thingy... maybe that was all he actually meant... it had to be it.

”Ah! Gardening, I see… they made it legal in Colorado right?”
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

11. Likes West, Wolven Pryde liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Gunnar did not know what to say.

He settled on a kind of dumb look, not reproachful but curious and inviting at the same time, his head tilted to one side. "Why would I concern myself with the laws of the Kine? I know some of my herds are quite excited about the project. Do you think I have given them too much freedom of action? The breeding of mandragora is a most tedious and difficult task... it is one scheme of many."

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Yekaterina smiles her thanks at Allison, showing only two front teeth that at one time were probably too big for her head. Boys that spent years teasing her with rabbit jokes were suddenly fumbling for her attention, once puberty and hormones had their sway.

It's still that way, but her dead heart is interested in more than pretending to procreate, these nights.

Thankfully, she is mid-sip when Velma innocently states her assumption that Thor is a marijuana farmer. Thus, the Russian Daeva's snort is baffled somewhat by the liquid in her face. Also, she is able to play it off as the fault of the drink itself, offering a general "Interesting flavor..." along with a polite little cough.

In reality, it's all she can do to keep from bursting with laughter. She nearly fell the rest of the way into the pool. True, a spritz of the drink is now resting uncomfortably in her lungs. It's a bit of a bother, but not quite like it would be if she still needed to breathe.

As she stirs The Blood to permit the alcohol to stay where it is at for the time being, Yekaterina idly wonders how the liquid in her lungs will make its exit. Through her sinuses, probably? That is going to be disgusting.

And ugly.

Cradling her drink carefully in both hands, the quiet Daeva remains so. But she grants her Priscus a look of pure adoration over the rim of the glass as she takes another sip.

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread