THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    C
    Cross

Forn Clakes - Jonokuchi +1 WP

Jonokuchi

PRE

When Striker chastised him, Jonokuchi paused. He narrowed his eyes toward the Shaman before striding over to where he was assisting Asp. With such long strides, it didn't take too long and towered over the pair.

However, before he could snap back at his cabalmate, Asp thanked him. She understood. They were Arrows. They trained hard so that when it became real, they knew their minds and bodies were prepared to deal with the trauma the enemy brought.

The sumo bowed to Asp, respecting her more than he had ever before.

"I pray you have learnt something today," Jonokuchi replied, reciprocating the smile with a small one of his own. He looked down at Striker and then across to Magni. "That goes for all of us."

The Warlock looked back at Asp. A wry grin. "Next time, we shall be wielding weapons. No doubt it will be my bones that are broken."

T

Striker nodded to Asp and stood when she healed herself and declared herself OK. He wasn't really worried for her, but after such a massive hit you never knew.

Then he nodded to Jonokuchi when he showed his respect to Asp. "That was bloody impressive mate." He said to the sumo genuinely, "Thanks for the lesson. Weapons ay? Do we have another training session lined up already?" He looked between Asp and Jonokuchi interested.

Jaqen , still with us?

Jonokuchi

PRE

Jonokuchi glanced towards Asp before looking to Striker. "I hope so. I would certainly like to improve my armed combat skills. Adaptability is Strength," he said, believing the tenet fully.

"Today was a good start. Remember, give each attack everything, hold nothing back."

The sumo smiled and gave both a respectful bow before turning to look at the ring he had created.

Now, he had to clean it all away.

End Scene. Thanks guys!

A
    Asp

Asp stepped in to assist with the cleanup. Teamwork. "Thanks so much. I really did, Jonokuchi. I'll look forward to giving you a lesson whenever you'd like!"

Good scene!

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread