Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

More or less on schedule, the night ebbs on. James Bolton, regardless of how uncomfortable he appeared to be behind the wheel of the tour bus, had nevertheless made a shaky exit. Luggage discretely stowed where luggage is stowed.

Now, the 'fun' part begins. Except, the Reeve is in no mood for fun. He's... not sure what the word for the mood is.

Angry... angry is a blanket phrase. And it implies heated rage.

No, Dillon simply wants to hear the strangled, high-pitch squeal of someone's sanity failing from the shock of him slowly pulling them apart. There's nothing heated or angry about the desire.

Most people lose all of their faculties and start spitting gibberish when confronted with their own organs. Or their legs, separated from their body. Most people don't handle that very well. Vampires, a little better. If they aren't too young.

He wonders where on that spectrum this thing will be. After Dillon finds out, he'll compare notes against Francesco Giovanni. He is unaware that Martha's injury caused her to start that research without him already.

Alas, it isn't meant to be. The Reeve is called away, in yet another direction, before he and Edwin Bridges have a chance at finding their quarry.

"I'll send you some people," he offers in ice cold dejection. "Give it hell for me."

And with that, the Gangrel checks their surroundings again, and departs for his car.

Dillon Connery exits the scene.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Hans had gotten the notice from the reeve. His skills had been needed this late in the night, to hunt a creature. The scarred german hadn't needed to know more. Nor did the reeve have time to offer more help. Hans had just grabbed his equipment and went on his way to the spot the reeve had told him to be.

With a grim look on his face he arrived. Another kindred he didn't know already waiting. The rats in the back of his mind gnawed in irritation but he quickly gave them a mental kick to get them back in their corner. "Evening. I'm part of the backup. Care to quickly fill me in on what creature we are hunting? The reeve was in a hurry." He set down the bag he was carrying next to him and took out a pistol holster he strapped to his waist, a combat knife that he put in his belt scoped rifle. Loading it, stowing the other bullets and holding it at the ready. An attentive glance would be enough to notice the thin kevlar vest the scarred german was wearing underneath his clothes.

Equipment for scene:

Mauser Model 1898 4(l) (9 again) 200/400/800 5+1 (scoped) Fully loaded (6 bullets) and two extra clips

Combat Knife 1(L) 1/S 3

Luger Parabellum P08 2 15/30/60 8+1 (fully loaded and one extra clip)

Kevlar vest: 1/2

[vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

3. Likes Wod.Infant, Cayce liked this post

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

After helping move the limbs and guts and blood from the stadium, Edwin was certainly glad of Dillon's help with controlling his Beast, yet as he watched James bolt away (Geddit?) in the tour bus, the Lord could slowly feel the control that the Reeve had over his Beast subside slowly. However, he'd been given a job to do, and by Hel, Edwin was gonna succeed.

"Will do, Boss," Edwin said, not wishing to be whatever the Hel it was that had pissed off Dillon. Watching as his car raced away, Edwin had perhaps a moment to himself before another arrived, one he certainly didn't recognise, his Beast snarling angrily in response. However, Edwin focused on the man's scar, wondering just what had happened to earn him that badge of honour.

Edwin held out a hand of welcome. "Edwin Bridges, and I ain't got the foggiest," he chuckled, a dark undercurrent to the sound. "Although whatever the fuck it is created more carnage than anything I've ever been witness to."
    Scenes

PRE

An unlikely figure came striding up to the group, dressed for the evening in jeans, hiking boots, and a black, long sleeved hiking shirt. A soft crossbow case hung on her back and a quiver with 6 bolts hung off her hip. Certainly it was quite the change in appearance from what Josephine had worn to the Ventrue clan meeting, and despite the clothing the pale kindred still looked distinctly more suited for dangers of court than for whatever creature was lurking out there in the dark night. It was clear the straps of the case on her back were obviously worn with a degree of discomfort rather than the unconscious ease of someone used to carrying such a weapon, but the smile Josephine gave when she came abreast of the other kindred held sincere amusement.

Or rather, her smile became sincere after her soul quieted from the jarring anger that came with recognizing Hans' damnation. "Good evening, gentlemen," she said, teeth shining against her painted lips. "This should be an interesting evening. If you'll give me a minute, I should be ready presently." The case was slid off her back and her ermine white hands drew it open and retrieved the crossbow inside. The weapon was pointed down, braced with her foot, and then cocked (after some difficulty). The safety and alignment was checked and then she stood up again, holding the weapon.

"Perhaps my eyes deceive me but I don't see your means of self defense, Mr. Bridges," she added, her brows raising in curiosity.

Auspex 1 active for night-vision. Jo brought crossbow, 6 bolts, cellphone, and lockpicks.

No Feeding :(
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-25 20:55:10 Jo rolls 2 to pathetic roll (10 Again) 3, 1 failure

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

Another helper, but this time one he recognised, although briefly. Edwin gave Josephine a wry grin as his Beast snarled in his mind. Watching with interest, an eyebrow raised as she readied her crossbow, Edwin's eyes did scan the area.

Because the last thing he wanted was a passing patrol car spotting them gathering with such weaponry on show.

"Well, I was just gonna stand behind you, Miss. Sterling," he chuckled lightly, leaning against his car. "If that didn't work, my natural swagger should suffice."
    Scenes

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I know! Right?" Allison cannot help but laugh, which between that and the phone conversation she was carrying on with, made her heard well before she was ever seen. Soon, the soft light of her phone's LCD can be made out, before the stunning blonde comes into view.

"So girl's night tomorrow?" A smile can be seen lighting up her face, until she sees the group. Allison cannot help but bite her bottom lip for a moment, a sign of the fight against her darker instincts. With everything held in check, she stops several feet from the others. Shifting the weight of her pink duffle bag on her shoulders.

"Okay bye Claire-bear! Ooo I am so excited!" Allison nods her head. "I know!" With that, she pulls the phone away from her ear and tucks it into the pocket of her gray sweat pants.

"Sorry about that." She snickers.

"So a lil bird..."

Or bat...

"Told me you needed some help..."
    With that, she draws a bit closer to greet each of them, though one is a familiar face.

"You can call me Allison." She shifted the pink dufflebag once more, holding out her hand.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Hans osterman took the offered hand. "Hans osterman." He said his name in kind.

A creature that they didn't know anything about. One unarmed kindred, one kindred with a crossbow who didn't seem to be quite as handy with it as she should have been. Especially since the creature was told to be dangerous, even to a kindred. And another newcomer he knew almost nothing about. But he would give all of them the benefit of the doubt. The reeve wouldn't have called them if they were dead meat on the mission. That or he just had to really hate a few of them.

"Lets hope the swagger at least attracts the beast's attention. Might spare us a chase if its attracted to it." The german deadpanned. "Does anybody else still have to come on our little outing?"
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

9. Likes Cayce liked this post

Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Hah!" Edwin laughed to Hans as they broke the handshake, "Well, we will see."

When the blonde arrived, apparently focused more on her phone, Edwin raised an eyebrow. Still, the smile remained. She was certainly a hottie, for sure.

"You can call me Edwin," the Lord replied to Alison, his eyes lingering on the pink bag, before turning back to Hans. "Not sure. All I was told is that help would be coming, didn't mention how many."

A slight chuckle as he knew they were all facing Final Death.

"Tonight is gonna be reeeaaallly interesting."
    Scenes

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"It is a pleasure!"

"I brought a RPG, a machine gun, and a couple of katanas..." Allison shifted the pink duffle bag slightly.

"Just kidding...I got caught coming off of a plane and it is just clothes." Allison gave a devilish smile with a helpless shrug as she cocked her head slightly to the side.

"When did you come to Sacramento?" Allison asked Edwin, as she already knew the answer for Hans.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

12. Likes Matamune, Jokor, Forn Clakes, Wolven Pryde liked this post

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella was excited, her first chance to help out the Domain since returning. Not sure what the evening would entail, she dressed extra casual, jeans with holes in the knees, a grey loose fitting silk tank top with a maroon pull over and of course heels. She could have worn sneakers, but she was at home in heels, and could do just about everything in them, and they could be used as a weapon if need be.

She came walking around the corner, and approached the group of Kindred. Her steps slow as her Beast rises up, snarling and drooling. Being in the presence of not one but three smaller Beasts caused it dander to get all in a bunch. By the time she is close enough to the group to offer a greeting, she had exerted control over the Beast. Holding up a hand in greeting, the British Shadow smiled, “Evening everyone!” Her eyes flick over those gathered, Edwin looked familiar, and Hans she remembered from Court, and, wait, Allison?! When did she get back? “I’m Daniella by the way.” She added.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread