Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
On The Move

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

He smiled back. smile lines crinkling around his eyes.

"I typically order hot and cold running Mysterium."

Jordan took a faraway expression...for a moment he definitely left the building. Then he snapped back.

"If you want to check in, I think maybe you might want to visit with Deacon Eclipse. He's one of the Silver Ladder gang. He has an office in the Museum and one in the Wells Fargo building...that one isn't all that far from here."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Ah, a bookmage. Shadow chuckles, then nods. "A Ladder named Eclipse...hmm. Well, I suppose I should get going, then." She stands and stretches, the fox spirit sliding off her shoulders to plop down onto the bench. "Thank you for your help, Jordan."

Jordan also stood. There was a slight bow from the head and shoulders as he replied.

"You're most welcome, Shadow. Do you need anything else? Should I squire you to a meal...track you down a hotel...anything of that sort?"

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"Perhaps we can take a meal together after I've introduced myself to the deacon." Shadow returns the nod. "Would you mind pointing me towards the office you spoke of?"

"Sure." Jordan agreed about meeting her later. After giving her the location of the building, he ended up saying: "Would you like me to drop you?"

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"Drop me?" Shadow gives Jordan a look. "Drop me off, you mean." She smirks, then shrugs. "Up to you." With that, she starts heading off in the direction of the building.

The young Mystagogue gave an internal sigh. He blamed whatever mysterious power set on screwing up his life for constantly and unintentionally rubbing some people the wrong way. There was no win. He should have stayed home. He said encouragingly:

"Come ahead with me, then, please. I'll happily take you to the building, then go on to the park."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Shadow nods, adjusting the strap of her backpack. "Thank you for your help." She allows herself a small smile, then presses onward towards the Wells Fargo building.

Jordan joins her, walking in companionable silence. He'd be getting more exercise than he had counted on...but Heaven knew that was just as well.

Continued Here

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread