Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1406)(AFD) Jonokuchi and Striker

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Jonokuchi

PRE

"If I knew how they worked," Jonokuchi said bluntly, "I would not have let them succeed."

It wasn't Striker's fault, the reason for the Warlock's downfall, and Jonokuchi knew this. Still, the thought of being left in such turmoil brought nothing but anger to the sumo, a bitterness he needed to shift.

"The whole world is against us," Jonokuchi states, crossing his arms across his barrel chest. "We must work harder to make sure it understands who the true enemy is."

When the offer of help came from Striker, the Warlock was apprehensive but knew that he wouldn't be able to succeed on his own and would eventually have to enlist the aid of others. The idea of trusting others still makes Jonokuchi suspicious.

Rather than thanking the man, he simply nods in affirmation.

T

With the conversation seeming to make the large asian uncomfortable Striker thinks a change of subject may be in order, plus he's itching for the fights to start and is starting to get restless.

"Well it may be worth checkin' out the ring an' equipment before the competitions get started." he says casually, and then contines "I hope I'll see you round Jono, maybe we can have a sparring session some time ay, maybe I'll see you in the ring later."

Jonokuchi

PRE

Jonokuchi gives Striker a silent nod before heading off to watch some of the matches.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread