Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1406)(AFD) Up in the Dormitories

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo lead whoever would follow him up to the Arrow dorms. He then rushed ahead of the group remembering the little precautions he had left out for an emergency. The First Talon left his Glock and machete upstairs figuring it would scare people away if they say some random dude with a sword and gun on his belt.

Now however, he was Sentinel again, so he swiftly attached the machete to his belt and drew the Glock from the holster on the table. He then turned to scowl at the entrance as the others filed in.

Apparently the First Talon took claims of annexation seriously.

“Leo,” Kite called out as he entered the room. “I heard that challenge. What the heck is going on?”

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne walks into the dorm and stops as she sees that Leo is readying for something ugly.

"Normally I would be opposed to those but this..." She shakes her head and moves to stand out of the way of the entrance to the dorms. Lots of questions are popping up in the Epopt's mind. Three stand out though, who the fuck is Aquinas, who the Fuck is Del Riata, and annexation?!

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus trudges into the room, not bothering to hide his sour mood. The conversation outside might have been awkward, and he might have been walking on eggshells for half of it, but at least it had been a step removed from all the political prancing about.

Sharp eyes dart from person to person, quickly taking in the weapons. Perhaps the 'bodyguard' assessment hadn't been so far off.

Either way, he had the feeling there would be shouting enough without adding his own voice to the mix.

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Ixidor slips in not far behind Animus. Or at least he tries to slip. But a man of his relatively tall height and attention-grabbing nature is about as subtle as a plane crash. He does give the Shaman a touch on the back of his shoulder, though, as he moves out to the side when they fully enter the room.

After the shit he's been through, accidentally sneaking up on the guy is probably not the greatest idea.

Ix ain't gonna mollycoddle him or anything, either. There's a quiet nod of greeting before he slips into place beside Ariadne.

"Sup," he says, generally.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Avalon's entrance is not so much a 'slip.' She does not try to hide from the attention she was getting by suddenly becoming the Hierarch under fire, the Hierarch under a standing challenge that she will have to deal with over the next month. There was too much pride in her to try to shirk from it. Rather, she simply arrives. The blue whorls of her Pictish markings and the colors of fire swirling at her feet made her seem like she was ready for war.

It was a war of a sort, politics was a crucible. But the Arrow might never admit that.

Her left hand grips her cane tightly, though she does not use it as a walking stick. It is held limply at her side when she arrives and lightly settles into a seat.

Avalon's gaze snaps to Aquinas when he arrives somewhere behind Ixidor.

They had warned each other and as Avalon thought, Aquinas was not the type to back-down.

Her silence was louder than any word she could have said.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

C
    Casitive

Aquinas | Spells Active | Silver Ladder Status: 1

Aquinas was not the type to grab hold of another's attention and not let go. That sort of Charisma was Ixidor's bag and Ixidor's presence provided time enough for Aquinas to take a seat. From a cursory look at the unknown variable, Aquinas looked rather calm after throwing an entire Consilium off of its game. He crossed his legs and lightly laid his hands flat on his lap.

There would be no crossing of arms, the unconscious defensive position so many adopted.

It was the posture of someone who believed in his own conviction.

“Hello,” the Mastigos expresses a general greeting himself. These magi had questions, and while Avalon's gaze bored holes into Aquinas' temple, he was prepared to answer most of them.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo nods to Animus and the Order heads as they file in, but maintains the scowl for the Heirarch and Aquinas.

"Right now," The First Talon said looking at Avalon. "I want your Order affiliation, your history with the San Fransisco Concilium, and an explanation of the annexation rumors floating about." Leo was furious with the current situation, but when the highest official in the land lied about her identity to possibly try to annex the concilium, few people would choose to be docile. Especially when said annexation might come with your Order's extermination.

“I am Avalon,” the Hierarch intones, an edge of tension to her voice. “Formally, I was known as Dαl Riata before I attained my first mastery, and I am a member of the Guardians of the Veil as stated when I accepted the Challenge.”

Her eyes carry that thousand yard stare of someone who has mentally checked out of the conversation. “The Former Consilium petitioned the Golden Consilium for a representative. Venois chose me, her Cultor, to take on this mantle and I was presented to your Consilium as an Independent able to unite your pentacle into the Center.” Avalon has been in the Cold ever since.

Reaching into a pocket, she removes a pack of cigarettes, asking silently if she can light up.

“I can neither confirm nor deny any annexation rumors. Venois will do with the information I give her, as she will.”
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Responding to the incessant buzzing coming from his coat pocket, Kite quickly fished out his phone and checked the message therein. After a moment, and a freshly concerned look, Kite returned his phone back to its home, and continued to silently observe the conversation.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread