Ended
Watch
41 - 43
DISPLAYED
(1406)(SL) Ginger and spice, and everything nice

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    R
    Rhapsody032590

Seren smiled as Faith took her rebuke, the girls ambition was to be admired, and her goals not so far form Seren’s own.

About Umbrey her feelings were changing, the man had a brain under the ginger, perfect for power behind the throne.

"I’m happy to work closely with you Miss Faith, we need to be a clear and unified voice in this mess of a Consilium. I agree the cabal system with no oversight is a flaw, one our dear friend Aquinas may soon be in a position to fix. I am happy to go over our assets and take a more active hand in managing them to free Faith and Unmbry up for their plans to deal with the Cryptopolies, I just need a list of what our assets are. Though I too await your orders Deacon, what is the message you wish me to proclaim form the rooftops? "

With that she gave Ixidor an expectant look, as well as a wicked smile.

It’s Showtime.

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

At first, Ixidor is all attentive smiles. Glad, that Faith could handle him catching the ball and throwing it back to her as hard as he had. And maybe her drive and ambition could inject some fuel into Umbrey. Seems to be the case, when he starts talking and actually contributing to the conversation.

Yeeeeeeeeessssss.

If he didn't have a plate and fork in his hand, or lack anything to brace his elbows on, he'd be grinning behind steepled fingers right now. He has leaned forward though, perched on the edge of the stool, in order to watch Faith make her little stream-of-consciousness diagram. Good stuff.

But it is a punch in the gut when Faith directs the Precept of the Star directly to him, however unintentional of a punch it might have been. He has been, unsurprisingly, been dealt that specific one before. They were a whole different Silver Ladder, then. And try as they might, they had been unable to get the Consilium of Sacrament on its feet. Lux' untimely disappearance certainly hadn't helped. There was Gallows, too, who really showed some promise.

Fuck! Baggage!

The Deacon gives a mild shake of his head, mentally throwing off the shackles of dejected melancholy that threaten to form. He can exhaust that shit later, when there's proper time for it.

Her fractal analogy pings on his radar... it can't not, to a former grad student too preoccupied to just go his doctorates in Pure and Applied Mathematics. But he gets to the crux of the matter before he can lose his train of thought again.

Letting the fork rest in his plate so he can point at the ground, Ixidor stirs his finger in a circular motion.
    "This shit with the lack of communication, with the Awakened of Sacramento running around like chickens with their heads cut off, not knowing what's going on with the other people in their Cabal, let alone their Order? I've been screaming against it since day one. It's got to stop.

"Well, it's going to stop here. It's stopping with us. You want a command? A Priority One? Networking.

"Spread the net as wide as you can. Each of you aim for separate Cabals. One that you can fit into, of course, but separate if at all possible. Keep abreast of what each other is doing around the Concilium, what needs to be addressed, who needs help, that kind of thing. And for fuck's sake, call somebody. Leave a note*, something."

The hand flips, palm up, lifting away and to the side.
    "The Councilor-Herald-Sentinel disconnect? Fill the gaps, until we can do it officially. Until I can lay down a Lex that everyone's happy with, and bandage up the Charter with it, I want Théarchs gluing this shit together.

"If there's a Cabal that you don't share a fellow Order with, I bet there's someone in it that walks the same Path. Use that. Connect. Make a good impression. Make it count, and work your asses off."

The fork is reclaimed. Eating is resumed.
    "That," he says, after a swallow clears his mouth, "needs to happen before this city fucking falls to pieces, and San Fran comes to rescue us."

"I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

3. Likes Sirith, RebornSeas, Matamune liked this post
    C
    Casitive

I think on that note we can end scene, Great Job!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread