Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"This meeting is enough to recognize you within the Consilium. We do have meetings every quarter now. Or will at least, even if it means I get to be hated." Ariadne puts a hand to the side of her head. "That was a long discussion on not much unfortunately."

"Anyway," the hand falls back to her side "it would be a good idea to make every Consilium you can. That is when the community can put our minds together and maybe come to a decision. It's also a good place to meet people."

"Hallows... I can't say really. I imagine that there are open ones but we don't have a list of locations at the moment. Cabals have only really formed within the past year around here again, it was a crap shoot before then. You should be able to find one with some effort."

2. Likes Matamune liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

It means... she got... hated?

Huh.

That must be something Asp and Avis weren't part of yet. Was it a Guardian thing or Aridane thing?

"Yes, ma'am. I'll be there. At the Consiliums. Consili. Consilia."

Shit. He never could remember which it was.

The hallow thing? Sucked. Not a surprise though. No worries. He had The Plan.

He waited quietly and patiently for Principal Ari to dismiss them.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

She wrinkled her nose at the idea of it being 'recommended' that she attend these Consilium events. What exactly did the woman think this was? She wasn't there to socialize and make friends and have people talk to her, she was there to accomplish something and move the hell along. Even still, she sighed and nodded. Anything else she needed to speak with the woman about could be done later, she supposed.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Hmm I think its just Consilium for singular? Honestly that's something to ask a Ladder." Ariadne shrugs. Grammar only matters when someone gets picky....or if she has to be professional.

"They can get tedious but it gives us a face in public. If you would rather stay in the shadows you can but it'll be harder to find some stuff around town and work with others. That's all I have for now though, I'll find out from Leo or Ixidor what the standing Consilium Laws are and let you know."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

End Scene! g0g0g0 Mana!
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread