Ended
Watch

Sanctuary

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

"I should note, Epopt Ariadne, that it wasn't my intention to stay in the city too terribly long," Mandy piped up quietly, though her furrowed brows denoted that she was clearly thinking hard on the subject. "So while I am here if you should have need of my assistance, please do feel free to ask. I imagine with so few of our number about it can be problematic to try and get help now and then."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Hmm mid twenties? Those two Arrows are probably completely a handful of Arrows in town. The Mystagogues have a handful or so. The Ladder less I think. The Libertines? I'm not really sure." Ariadne replies to Cut after a moment of thought.

"Ah Nous is the name of our fifth. Took a moment to remember her name." Meeting new people and alcohol always sounds like a good idea at the time..

Blue eyes look into Mandy before Ariadne speaks. That new mage is either running or a habitual nomad. Useful either way..hopefully. "Help I can fully trust can be hard yes. We have had good relations with the Arrow since I've joined the city so I know I can call some of them if I need help. But someone like us? Always good to have more."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

A pair of Arrows of a handful? Jogging around the cathedral? Yeah. The Plan.

The vagueness drove him a little bat-shit crazy. Was it because he was a newbie? The Smiley's People thing he was used to had been more precise. Maybe not a bad thing. It had also been more... restrictive.

It would be fantastic if he became one of the kids whose name the principal forgot.

A head bob punctuated Mandy's words, too. Chiming in with "oh yes me too" seemed... lame. Skip the next question. If she didn't know how many Arrows there were, just how bad could things be?

Content to fade into the background, he waited like a dog under the table of Mandy and Ariadne's dinner of conversation to capture the crumbs of information that fell his way.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

4. Likes Cayce liked this post

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

"Reliable help can always be hard to find," she responded, smiling a little knowingly. "Trust... is another story entirely, when it comes down to it."

Of course, trust had a different context among Guardians as far as she was concerned.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Red hair bounces as Ariadne nods in agreement. "Sadly yes."

There's a brief moment of something before Ariadne continues. "So what have you two been trained in?" A tiny part of Ariadne hopes that one of them is proficient at ugly thing but necessary things. Relying on the Arrow for that sort of stuff could go poorly.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

OK, so no information. None. Order check on aisle four, please. Weren't Mystagogues the ones with All The Secrets? He shifted his pack as they walked. Clothes were heavy. One of those backpacks with wheels and a handle would be useful.

Then suddenly it was resume time. Trained? He'd picked up a lot of tidbits here and there, but formally trained? There was that Driver's Education course. Oh, and Smiley's People made him take a firearms course. Technically: trained in. Would anyone call spray and pray 'trained'? No. Just enough to not shoot himself in the foot. 'Not A Threat To Everyone Else' would be more accurate.

He jumped in.

"I'm... good with my hands? Fixing stuff, some... sleight of hand."

Surely Mandy's would sound better. Book smarts, and all. Maybe he'd left a few details out. Minor details.

"That's, ummm, it, ma'am."
    - Roald Dahl

"Zoey"
    Sheet

PRE

"I'm reasonably computer literate," Mandy responded in turn, "I have a fair knowledge of history and historical items, and I have a distinct passion for artifacts, which is what brings me here." What else was there to say? She could shoot a gun.

"With regards to specific training," the brunette sighed, looking thoughtful, "I'm competent with a firearm, dealing with breaches of information and delving into information from the perspective of computers."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Sleight of hand is good Cut." An odd Shadow Name. Hopefully it has to do with something personal and not a vocation. That would get messy. "I am not that good at it personally. People are what I am better at."

"You should talk with Bishop. He also works with computers and has a project going that you could help and get something out of I think." Ariadne says to Mandy with a smile. The red head is clearly happy there's someone else who knows computers. "You too Cut."

"We are typically invited to the Arrow training days if either of you want to see how rough they go at it." Ariadne gives a small shrug. "It's not something to participate in if you don't like pain. Or even tolerate it."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Arrow training? No thanks. His personal take on "No Pain No Gain" was "No Pain No Pain". Her last remark captured him to a 'T'. As he figured, Mandy's CV was pretty awesome. She had her Shit Together. It wasn't that he was lazy... just easily distracted. And other interests.

He nodded. Word count in the Principal's office: minimal.

"What's, ummm, OK, two questions, please? Do we need to be presented to the Consilium at large or anything special? And, what's the situation on Hallows? Any, errrr... open ones?"

No, Yes. Please.
    - Roald Dahl

11. Likes Cayce liked this post

"Zoey"
    Sheet

PRE

The brunette was quiet, simply listening and awaiting the answer to come of Cut's question. If he was going to ask things, all the better. It meant she didn't have to. But there was no way anyone was going to convince her to participate in an 'Arrow Training Day'... she wasn't a masochist.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread