Ended
Watch

Behind Closed Doors

THREADID

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

James paced the length of his studio apartment as he waited for Daniel. It was small. There was black dresser a twin bed pushed against one wall with covers all messed up, a cheap desk against another that hadn't been there long enough accumulate dust or papers, and the obviously empty kitchen marked the major fixtures of the apartment. The layers of blankets over the room darkening shades on the window were as surprising as the empty kitchen. It wasn't fancy, but as long as the Prefect didn't stink the place up it was fine.

The Gangrel continued pacing, occasionally checking the time on his phone slash alarm clock to make sure Daniel wasn't late. He wasn't. He had a few minutes before James could bitch at him for missing his own dead line. Eyes flicked to his closet, wondering if he should dress up for this impromptu meeting, but half the fun of being a Gangrel was not having to always live up to that bullshit. A button down and jeans were fine is his mind.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

While he wasn't sure about James' watch, Daniel managed to get the knock on the door right as the hour and a half deadline was hit. On the inside Daniel was patting himself on the back for a job well done. Outwardly, Daniel was as poker-faced as always.

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

As the door swings open the Gangrel flashes an oh-so-rare smile to the Shadow. "Come in." He says with a sweeping gesture into the room. "Thanks for showing up. I wanted to talk about a few things before we have another meeting."

There was no lemonade, nor any other visible refreshment. James only had so much money to spend on things he didn't want or need.

"So I'm curious," He said as he motioned towards the desk, taking a seat himself at the end of the bed. "What did you think of our new Prefect?"
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Daniel nodded as he walked in the door, acknowledging the Gangrel's hospitality. He leans over onto the desk with a bit of a sigh as James asks about the Prefect. The past tense was duly noted as well. Apparently James had already pegged Troy as out-of-office.

In all honesty, so did Daniel.

"Or his abscene thereof? I haven't seen him since the last official court." Daniel shook his head "What I saw there was encouraging, at least. He got around, made himself known, that sort of thing."

Daniel rubbed his chin in thought "Then he vanishes. I know that's what Haunts do and all but not getting any feedback from him thereafter was a little disappointing to say the least."

Closed Thread