Ended
Watch

Back to the Circle

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo wasn't really doing much, which meant cleaning. With Vae's departure the Circle had no cleaning crew, and the responsibility fell to Leo. This particular afternoon Leo found himself cleaning the main foyer of the Circle with a broom. One day he'd pick up the Matter to just tell the floor to clean itself, or Forces for Telekinesis, but today it was menial labor. So exciting.

One ear bud in, the Arrow continued sweeping the dust into a pile to be scooped up and dumped in the nearby trash can. He made no effort to try and suppress the look of utter boredom on his face.

OOC

k
    kimura

She had a bad feeling about this but... but perhaps.. this meeting would be different. Animus was clad as a Man once more and while both were Shaman and both rather emotional people.. maybe this meeting might be so.. violent.

Pulling into the parking area for the Circle she looked at her silent, for most of the ride, Companion "I doubt I'm ready for this but.. what the hell right?"

She rubbed her face with her hands and looked at her outfit which was, as one would guess from dealing with her.. very simple. Black shorts, a black and pink "Hello Kitty" T-shirt and her favorite pair of trainers. Her hair was back in it's usual ponytail tied off with the signature green ribbon.

"I just hope you and Leo don't you know.. try and kill each other BUT if you do I do hope it's Civilized after all" she offered her mentor a smile.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus shakes his head in confusion. "Try to ... kill each ... why?"

After a moment, he shrugs and walks into the Circle. He didn't like it, feeling like he should know things but ... coming up empty on context. Like he was struggling through a pitch-dark maze. Still, if this ... Leo ... was related, maybe he could fill in some of the blanks.

Entering the Circle, he sees Leo. There's a flicker, the briefest recognition, but it fades the instant he tries to focus on it. The Thyrsus waits in sullen silence, letting the others take the lead.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

As the door opens Leo looks up from the floor. His hands tighten slightly and his eyes narrow slightly on Kiko as she comes into view. It wasn't that Leo was worried about her, it was the furry friend she always has nearby.

"Kiko." He says cautiously, just before Animus came into view. The Theurgist loosened his grip and looked to Animus with a less then pleased look on his face. "'Bout fuckin' time Talon. You ready for patrols again?"

Though there was something off that others might pick up, Leo had never truly known Animus. They worked together for an afternoon, then wolfness. The self proclaimed First Talon noticed the brief change in the Shaman's demeanor, but the meaning behind the change was entirely lost on him.

k
    kimura

Once she entered the Circle she slipped her shoes off, as this was a Home to many of the City's Mages and somethings simply made sense to her that others would never understand.

"Leo-kun.. I.. want to apologize and before you say anything else will you hear me out?" she bowed formally and deeply to the Talon as if awaiting something in return.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Thyrsus lets out an involuntary growl at Leo's tone, before quickly regaining control of himself. "You're going to have to bring me up to speed. I don't remember ... much of anything." His eyes flick downward. Sadness, loss. Failure.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Eyes flit from Shaman to Shaman, not because he thinks there is any danger, but because there was obviously something going on. He nods to Animus before turning to Kiko. "I trust this explanation will include why and how Animus came to be bipedal again." In truth he didn't think it was an explanation, but he was never sure what to expect from Kiko. All he knew is he needed answers and more Arrows. If all went well he could have both.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Bump for kimura !
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

k
    kimura

She stood up and furrowed her brow a moment as if trying to find the words that made sense to her much less anyone else. After a moment of silence she spoke up.

"I have somehow managed to bring Animus back from some of his previous state but I'm afraid that I am ill talented or skilled enough to help with the damage to his mental state." she looked at her Mentor wondering if she was over stepping some unspoken rule, but she continued none the less.

"I am only briefly in understanding of what happened and to why he.. well.. kinda went the way he did. As you know we're both Shamans and with that.. Gift.. sometimes we" she shrugged "Flip our shit.. I think is how it goes."

She continued to stand perfectly still as she watched both Arrows while she cast her eyes down because she had no idea how to even say what she was feeling, but at least she felt the Universe would at least give her an A for effort.

"As Animus said, his memories are.. lacking. To what degree I'm unsure. He's .. I don't know how to help him..." the last part was said, in all sad honesty, sadness as she looked at Leo for some form of reassurance.. something.

She took a deep breath and formally bowed to Leo once more "I also ask for your forgiveness on my actions from before. I cannot help who I am no more than you can help who you are. That being said.. I still brought dishonor to you and this place and I wish to atone for my insult.. if you will accept my apology"

Pride? Damn right it was Pride! Pride in her values.. traditions.. of what she knew inside her soul as what was right and what one should and should not do.

As we're all aware.. sometimes we're our own worst Judges..

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo listened as Kiko spoke. He honestly didn't remember for what Kiko was apologizing. Likely the Arrow meeting, but that wasn't so much her as wolfmus. At least the issues he thought were worth apologizing for were.

"Just watch your behavior in the future." His tone was firm without but not angry. With that tone the Theurgist turned to his fellow Arrow and continued. "What is the last thing you remember? Do you remember me? Or Kite? Or Triquetra?" He paused for a second as he thought. "Worst case scenario we can talk to Kite and Ariadne about diving into your mind and getting things in order. With your consent of coarse."

It occurred to him after the fact that Animus might not remember his friends, which would make the thought of people in his mind daunting. It was a risk, Leo wanted to know if the names would trigger anything subconsciously, if not consciously in the Shaman.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread